Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (856079 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2014
neighy: G00DMAWNING YA'ALL How was your Night
Tags
JBLUV55
STEN0N
SpcAgtOko
AfricanApple
DRE11
Princessa
and our oda wonderful customers
Good morning my able Assistant grin. Hope you slept well smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Wow!! Do you speak hausa? Abi Shey some indigenes do speak hausa right?
I heard some citizens speak hausa too but i have not come across any ilorin indigene that is based in ilorin and speaks hausa. Not common.

Are you hausa?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Yes. I am currently in JB's compound trying to steal his heart.... Shhhhhhhh wink
*checks last known location of heart and finds it missing shockedshockedshockedcheesycheesycheesy. Glad that its with her cool*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2014
lertee:
I heard some citizens speak hausa too but i have not come across any ilorin indigene that is based in ilorin and speaks hausa. Not common.

Are you hausa?
True that you can't find many cool.

Rara o. Omo ajorosun l'emi o nibi ti won ti n je igbin je ikaraun, ti ole ti gbe n Jare olohun cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2014
neighy: *cleans the counter *arranges the fridge *OH mayne we running short on supply JBLUV55 wee need more stock... *SpcAgtOko go Clean the restrooms oo
Ok. Will be dashing out to bring more supplies wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
True that you can't find many cool.

Rara o. Omo ajorosun l'emi o nibi ti won ti n je igbin je ikaraun, ti ole ti gbe n Jare olohun cheesycheesygrin.
Remind me the town that use this praise poetry again Offa or ilesha?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2014
neighy: if its Jbluv then you have non... ... The jazz wey u dey use...i go stil spoil am... Naw go do wetin i say mak u do b4 i spank you
The jazz don take effect big time o, so just let my princess be lest I sack u o cheesycheesywink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2014
lertee:
Remind me the town that use this praise poetry again Offa or ilesha?
shockedshockedshocked you mean to tell me you do not know that its the largest city in West Africa I'm referring to?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

grin grin

No. It is sleep time now tongue
Tell jb to hire a new cleaning girl to take orders from you. I only take orders from Jb.
Don't worry dear, you do not need to take orders from him. You can attend to the financial aspects of the bar and you'll be in charge of paying staff and workers wink.

*takes her to the money vault and shows her how to open and lock it*

*gives her the combinations to the vault smiley*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
kingphilip:
k Tnx for the intro
jbluv55 I hail o
Aha!!! The king himself cool. How are you sire? Its been a while.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked you mean to tell me you do not know that its the largest city in West Africa I'm referring to?
Ibadan ehen,i didn't know o. I only know some funny praises like "ibadan tio jale,oju loro" grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
neighy: all doz boro boys... E b lyk say em learn penalty taking before the match...dia PK was epic... And boro keeper #JAMAL BLACKMAN na chelsea loanee young fella dou
I dey happy say Liverpool win eventually sha. I pray our Chelsea will make us proud today o coolwink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
lertee:
Ibadan ehen,i didn't know o. I only know some funny praises like "ibadan tio jale,oju loro" grin
Hehehehe cheesycheesy. We nor dey jale again o except to steal the hearts of sweet natured chics winkgrin.

So how's your day going?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe cheesycheesy. We nor dey jale again o except to steal the hearts of sweet natured chics winkgrin.

So how's your day going?
Hmmm,"sweet nature" is relative sir lipsrsealed

Day is going well,nothing much to do..i just love days like this. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Creamish(f): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here's coffee for you ma'am winkgrin

Wish you a lovely day smiley.

Lolz...funny coffee.. thanks Jbluv55. wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
lertee:
Hmmm,"sweet nature" is relative sir lipsrsealed

Day is going well,nothing much to do..i just love days like this. grin
cheesycheesy How so? What brings about the relativity?

Hehehehe ......So what shall I serve you then to celebrate that? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Creamish:

Lolz...funny coffee.. thanks Jbluv55. wink
You're welcome dear. Hope your day is going on fine smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
cheesycheesy How so? What brings about the relativity?

Hehehehe ......So what shall I serve you then to celebrate that? grin
Don't mind me jare,the explanation is long. I want to imitate dre11 ni tongue

Pounded yam and efo riro with dry fish,and a bottle of water,thanks please. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
GatJokez:

Busted grin ..... how can you tell from someone's profile that they reading and not commenting? Hmmmm undecided wink

I apologize my dearies, I been busy and stressed with work and just take a few minutes to read and go back to my daily stresses cry angry ..... I know, I know, bad excuse smiley

Um, yes, I won't go there about ManU or Liverpool angry shocked
They will turn things around ..... I am a believer cool tongue

How have you been? What's new? Have I missed anything interesting?
lol @ busted.
Actually I checked your last post and the last time you were online. That's how. cool

Yep, i get it.

You haven't miss much, and glad you're doing fine. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy.

*looks around for Cirmuell*

*whispers to her*.....he'll soon be here your highness wink.

BTW, how are the King and the Queen? And the royal family as a whole?
lol Jb, how business todae.cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Beey: JB I do get my home food here.There are African stores here & restaurants so atleast I get to feel like am home.
Sorry I didn't notice your reply dear.

Its cool you get to feel @home even there cool.

How have you been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Everything is screened for ebola sire wink. You are safe here cool.
Thanks for the relief. wink

Nice bar though.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
lertee:
Don't mind me jare,the explanation is long. I want to imitate dre11 ni tongue

Pounded yam and efo riro with dry fish,and a bottle of water,thanks please. smiley
Hehe cheesycheesy. Okay o smiley.

Here's your meal wink.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8zH89_y-uQ8/UAAvi8iwn8I/AAAAAAAABsY/pFPeKkfk9KQ/s400/Restau7.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
neighy: lyk broda dre dey develop interest so.,. Im don turn bros sef

Yepa
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhehehehe cheesycheesy. I'm dey sure say e dey hear the one and only agu nwayi speaking. He go do the needful soon I guess wink.

Make him do d needed needful in time o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
ochon:

Common ke? Nah. Your writtens packed enough heat. What I mean is that you had better punches, but they weren't "consistent." As in, they didn't rhyme. For example, your puncheslines/wordplays might end with let's say, 'ate', but the build-ups to the punches ended with "ter" etc. So your rhyming wasn't consistent, but your opponent's own was consistent rhymming. He made his punches rhyme with his build-ups. Once you rhyme well, you'll be unstoppable there.

And yes, you are right. Those sparring requires deep thinking and increases the functions of the brain, that's why I find it interesting to always come there to read. I also learn new words from the sparring. Nice section.
Yea. Ryhming. Working on that sha. Besides, most times, the spelling can differ, so far the sound rhymes.

Like ate....eight.. bait... late... faith..

Yap. You learn new words. Iam learning new words too cos once you know many words you can find one or two that rhymes with the punchline to deliver maximum effect.

Winch.. grin So you dey even peep that section sef. Its nice though. Thanks all the same. wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
neighy: via Rap Battle... You develop fast thinking and Intelligence... And Criterials? Thats what i love most about BATTLES... If you dig Dey can be so amazing
True talk bro. Its fun.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi guys!!

*comes in with JB's heart and looks around, sees no one, goes to work counting money*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Fadrick2 hi *guides him to a VIP seat*
Place your order for anything you want. Service is guaranteed here.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko: Hi guys!!

*comes in with JB's heart and looks around, sees no one, goes to work counting money*

hi Spc.

Good to see u.

Got to run!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33: hi Spc.

Good to see u.

Got to run!

Hi and bye to you too smiley

Tamudo grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Awesome! Tamudo!

grin how extraordinary. I'll bet he is just sitting there refreshing to the next page.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.