Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (855115 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2014
dre11:

She is as cunny as a serpent and camouflaging like a chameleon

Emi ke? Shoara re o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2014
GatJokez:

Hi Jbluv55 .... sorry for going MIA. Got busy with work and such. What's been up with you?

Yea ..... ManU got tripped up or something grin ...... they'll surprise everyone soon enough, just watch cool grin grin
Aha!!!! There you are Gatjokez cool. Its understandable ma'am that you had to take care of things. I was just worried that maybe your leg was what made you unavailable. I'm glad you're still hanging in there smiley.

As per Man U springing up surprises, I really do hope for that but in soccer, you don't hope you work hard and tactically and then see the results speak for you.

IMO, Man U will not be having a good season because They've given other teams the impression that they are no longer invincible and thus no longer to be feared wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2014
GatJokez:

Everyone knows Liverpool are the elites of football tongue grin
Ok ma'am. Records are good but when defending them becomes a challenge, then those records are best laid aside and then we go back to the basis cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2014
alorax2:

Dre ke? Person wey talk say something dey between us, na him u wan give me so? Abeg make dre act like a man make him come meet me himself
Buhehehehe cheesycheesy. I'm dey sure say e dey hear the one and only agu nwayi speaking. He go do the needful soon I guess wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2014
neighy: Dx Liverpool Vs Boro penalty sef
Nor be small thing o. 14 - 13 scoreline @ the end of Penalties shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2014
3RNEST:
Afternoon Madam Koffii grin

madam koffii?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2014
mismore:

madam koffii?
Swthrt smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hello dear more smiley. Welcome today.

*offers her a seat in the VIP lounge*

How are you?

Am gud.

goodmorning nd how has been ur day
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2014
dre11:

U for stay nah..... Just go and attend to ur customers ooo
cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2014
mismore:

Am gud.

goodmorning nd how has been ur day
Fine dear smiley. Hope you slept well and had sweet dreams?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2014
woky: Swthrt smiley

my run away frnd how hv u been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Fine dear smiley. Hope you slept well and had sweet dreams?

yeah i did buh its cold over here
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Preciousone4ril: goodmornin xtarxhyne
Morning sir smiley. How was your night?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2014
mismore:

my run away frnd how hv u been?
Lol! Bin Gud and you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Jb dy beef me??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2014
woky: jbluv55 smiley
shockedshockedshocked Morning sir Woky coolcool. Tis been a while o. Hope you've been fine smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2014
woky: Lol! Bin Gud and you?

I've been good too

*whispers to him* where did u run to?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2014
woky: Jb dy beef me??
Haba Rankadede. I nor reach to beef you o cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked Morning sir Woky coolcool. Tis been a while o. Hope you've been fine smiley.
yes bro! How is biz going?? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2014
mismore:

I've been good too

*whispers to him* where did u run to?
wilderness grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Ksslib:
Brotherly, hope you cook am well? Cos i no want carry ebola o.
Everything is screened for ebola sire wink. You are safe here cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haba Rankadede. I nor reach to beef you o cheesycheesygrin.
ah! Me think say u dy beef me o cheesy cheesy

oya bring me bush meat and Gulder make I flex cheesy Mismore go pay cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2014
woky: yes bro! How is biz going?? smiley
Baba o. We dey manage business o but we thank God cheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2014
mismore:

yeah i did buh its cold over here
Eeya!!! Pele dear. Make I call someborry make e con keep you warm wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2014
woky: ah! Me think say u dy beef me o cheesy cheesy

oya bring me bush meat and Gulder make I flex cheesy Mismore go pay cheesy
Right away sire smiley.

*dashes in and out with his order*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2014
alorax2:

U no fit talk?
lyk broda dre dey develop interest so.,. Im don turn bros sef
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Ksslib:
thanks. I too felt it. By haphazard, you mean they were too common? or elaborate better..

I developed interest cos its a creative art that lets you think. Keeps the brain busy, and over time, i believe can improve problem solving skills cos you have to read inbetween the lines most of the time to decipher, plus pay attention to small details. Above all, its good sport for the brain..
via Rap Battle... You develop fast thinking and Intelligence... And Criterials? Thats what i love most about BATTLES... If you dig Dey can be so amazing
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Nor be small thing o. 14 - 13 scoreline @ the end of Penalties shockedshockedshocked
all doz boro boys... E b lyk say em learn penalty taking before the match...dia PK was epic... And boro keeper #JAMAL BLACKMAN na chelsea loanee young fella dou
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2014
princesa:

whoa! So that's what he takes? Don't worry, lets keep it at malt. And yeah, I had Vn in mind and u also broached it, its done so I await her response. Thanks for entertaining me in ur barsmiley

Neighy...you are a gentleman, thanks for treating a lady rightwink

Dre11, bout ur question, I'm reading Masscom. Will round off this year.

T0v0t, ma bi nu, jo oremi.

Una goodnight...later things grin
*whispers to her*......I pray she accepts o. She felt heartbroken that a number of Forum Gamites didn't seem to care. O dun gan o.

Good morning and here's your malt dear smiley.

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2014
GatJokez:

Ah, thanks for the kind advice my friend. I sure appreciate it. I'm still in the same condition with my leg undecided but gaining stronger arm muscles from walking on crutches for so long grin grin..... Thus far, I passed all my exams with flying colors and been teaching for over three weeks. I must say - training adults is not too much different from pupils in their teenage years shocked cheesy grin ....... Minus the stress teaching entails, I'm having lots of fun presenting and teaching now cheesy.

How have you been? What's new and interesting?

Here's a cheer with some tea to warm up coldness.
It shall be well with you ma'am wink. Congrats on passing your exams cool. I'm impressed wink.

Teaching helps you to learn too and that's why I love the act also. Weldone coolsmiley.

Cheers to you too wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by ochon: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2014
Ksslib:
thanks. I too felt it. By haphazard, you mean they were too common? or elaborate better..

I developed interest cos its a creative art that lets you think. Keeps the brain busy, and over time, i believe can improve problem solving skills cos you have to read inbetween the lines most of the time to decipher, plus pay attention to small details. Above all, its good sport for the brain..

Common ke? Nah. Your writtens packed enough heat. What I mean is that you had better punches, but they weren't "consistent." As in, they didn't rhyme. For example, your puncheslines/wordplays might end with let's say, 'ate', but the build-ups to the punches ended with "ter" etc. So your rhyming wasn't consistent, but your opponent's own was consistent rhymming. He made his punches rhyme with his build-ups. Once you rhyme well, you'll be unstoppable there.

And yes, you are right. Those sparring requires deep thinking and increases the functions of the brain, that's why I find it interesting to always come there to read. I also learn new words from the sparring. Nice section.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Xtarxhyne: hian.....at all

Fish plenty wella
Hehehehe. Na me o but u nor go understand because your eye don dirty that time cheesycheesytongue

shockedshockedshocked ok o. Careful sha make you nor go catch fish wey go turn your belle o wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.