Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (840142 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bunchersstab(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
grin
chucky234:
What is this one saying sef
I say u don cast grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chucky234(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bunchersstab:
grin I say u don cast grin
I hear you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bunchersstab(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
khiaa:

Good morning! I would like a cup of hot tea.
Baby, i hope you dreamt about daddy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
missberrypop5:
hehehehehehe, don't worry. Even if it was dream, it will come to pass like Martin Luther king's own. "I had a dream where Manchester united won the champion's league" tongue
Well then, you'll have to wait till next season or better still the season after next to wake up to reality. As for this season, even the only competition you seem to be participating in doesn't seem to be favoring you cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
chibwike:
Lol, so u dey also display result for ur bar
Of course, we dey even run commentary for some matches grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ivanspring:

Why are you whistling like a palmwine tappercheesy
How come you know how they whistle? Or are you one? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

Thank God say no be dat Hitler pot you give me
***Dives inside cup*** grin
Maybe na im I go give you next time o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Maybe na im I go give you next time o grin
shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Moreen mi owon cool. Bawo ni?

Am fine o.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

Morning dear grin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
mismore:

Wetin na grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
chibwike:
what if chelsea eventually win you guyz
If they do, you won't eat the egusi soup i'll prepare that day cry cry tongue grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

Mma mma mesiere amedi grin

I'm not speaking with you at the moment sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

I be omo Yoruba o grin. My closest pal (late now sadly sad) while I was in the North was from Akwa Ibom cool.

How sad...i hope you learnt enough good phrases?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Greetings cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

BLUES for life o cool.

CASELESS, Sameer1212, Rozzay and Missberrypop5 will have to be the ones to remind us of the day Man U will be playing their own UCL matches o cheesycheesygrin
hehehehehehe, o ga eme unu vam n'anya grin if you don't understand that, i'll explain after sunday's "Clash of the Titans" tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
missberrypop5:
If they do, you won't eat the egusi soup i'll prepare that day cry cry tongue grin grin
Dem no fit na grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

How come you know how they whistle? Or are you one? cheesycheesygrin

Well, as a junior in the secondary school, whenever we whistled, one senior student would ask us why we were whistling like palmwine tappers cheesy cheesy grin So i started asking the same of people around me toocheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

I'm ok khiaa. Do you speak any other languages apart from English?

No I don't, why do you ask jbluv? Thanks for the tea.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=Bunchersstab post=27382239] Baby, i hope you dreamt about daddy[/quote

-----------------------------------
Always honey. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
missberrypop5:
hehehehehehe, o ga eme unu vam n'anya grin if you don't understand that, i'll explain after sunday's "lash of the blue Tyrants" tongue
Repaired grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
chesterlee:
KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI!!!!! *Laughing in Vangirl's voice*
i'll be watching you in muuurhino's way tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

Repaired grin
hahahahahahaha, badt boy. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
missberrypop5:
hahahahahahaha, badt boy. grin grin grin
grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

shockedshockedshocked have you tried sampling his throat? cheesycheesygrin
look at this bad boy, pls I don't know anything o, I don't know how they use to sample people's throat
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

You go get pass 10kobo insha Allah smiley. How your day take dey go?
Amen o.

Everywhere just dry...I just dey slip lyk pregnant woman cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

You go get pass 10kobo insha Allah smiley. How your day take dey go?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

Wetin na grin

Nothing...just hailing u

anything for me?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by remsonik(f): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Long time I have been in the bar. Jbluv my darling how are you doing? Hope u now ve assistants helping in running the bar. I greet everyone o. I need a cup of hot tea Jb. Its been raining since morning and I need to shake the cold away.cheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
mismore:

Nothing...just hailing u

anything for me?
Ah everything o, just tell Jbluv55 to keep your table flooded with your choices grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chesterlee(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
missberrypop5:
i'll be watching you in muuurhino's way tongue
Lol

Game On!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Buhehehehe cheesycheesy. Kabiyesi o grin.

*dashes in and out with a KingTom sized cup of tea grin*

Jbluv, i like that size of cu...juggrin Please endeavour to fill it with Tea tomorrow for mecheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.