Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (842466 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
what is dis man doing here?
Taliban ,what bringeth thou out to thine bar ? grin

Moslems don't drink alcohol,unless the ones that hides and drink from the kettle grin

Wetin carry you near ashawo quarter if you're not one of them? undecided

answer me o tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
you are far too kind
Here is your soup in bottle Mondi grin

[img]http://popsop.ru/wp-content/uploads/regal-soup.jpg[/img]

Shall I bring the plate of hot beer also? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Here is your soup in bottle Mondi grin

[img]http://popsop.ru/wp-content/uploads/regal-soup.jpg[/img]

Shall I bring the plate of hot beer also? cheesycheesygrin
Please do ,on my behalf grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
*clears throat* what is my adam's africanapple saying?
why u no go display your picture make we see how you fine reach
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
the watch-word. *sprinkles holywater*
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Gaskiya I dey tempted to ...lipsrsealedcheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
AfricanApple, When you're drunk holla at me eh grin
I no be ashawo.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by remsonik(f): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Its alright dear, we all have priorities anyway coolwink.

Welcome back! Hope you didn't come back empty handed? grin
No I didn't. Enough goodies to be shared
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
*clears throat* what is my adam's africanapple saying?
She suppose don tell you na winkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
okay o. I hear u
Yes ma'am smiley. How your day na?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Taliban ,what bringeth thou out to thine bar ? grin

Moslems don't drink alcohol,unless the ones that hides and drink from the kettle grin

Wetin carry you near ashawo quarter if you're not one of them? undecided

answer me o tongue
obasanjo chuckled or laughed! grin grin
I laff @those that drink from kettle.
I jst come to dis bar to order drinks for my frnd(u inclusive). I only take skunk and codeine whenever come to d bar. Ask jbluv55 to find out.
And as for ashawo...u ar on ur own oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
I no be ashawo.
Na wao for you oh. angry

I never called you one kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Yes ma'am smiley. How your day na?
seriously hectic but I managed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Na wao for you oh. angry

I never called you one kiss
I thought dats ashawo does o, call on men when they are drunk

anyway sha no mind, I just dey.....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
remsonik:

No I didn't. Enough goodies to be shared
Korrect!!! Shall I play you some music to dance to while you sip your tea? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Gaskiya I dey tempted to ...lipsrsealedcheesycheesygrin.
dont tap, or i tel ur wife.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
AfricanApple, When you're drunk holla at me eh grin
Truckpusher no normal oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Please do ,on my behalf grin
Sure thang sire winkgrin.

*looks around for MondiSweets*
**Locates her and serves her the hot beer** cheesycheesygrin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
chimkaire:
angry shocked tongue grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
chimkaire:
Madam Chim nawa for you o. You self follow go Mercury? cheesycheesygrin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
I thought dats ashawo does o, call on men when they are drunk

anyway sha no mind, I just dey.....
That's not true.

Even faithful wives after getting drunk can scout the entire neighborhood in their SUV looking for night crawlers grin

Woe betides you if she comes across you in a suya joint or roadside bar cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
why u no go display your picture make we see how you fine reach
in kevin hart's voice *naaaaa...pineapple*
i wont do that , u knw. Too shy for that trash.
I appreciate and respect those that have theirs on anyway.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
This is all I get after spending shege on you? shocked shocked

Land me kiss joor ,before I scatter this bar angry

I have a bad temperament when I'm drunk grin
kiss hope u saw it in time
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Madam Chim nawa for you o. You self follow go Mercury? cheesycheesygrin.
Not quite... How you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
dont tap, or i tel ur wife.
Haha cheesy. I have resisted the temptation o. Moreso, my wife sef package nor be small o grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Oh Jesus! kiss

What's your address again? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
kiss hope u saw it in time
Yeah grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
chimkaire:
Not quite... How you?
I'm fine ma'am smiley. Tis been a while o, kilode?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
chimkaire:
grin grin tongue
I'm drunk already,come lets go home together. wink

I don't do kiss and tell eh cheesy

Your lame boy friend won't know what hit you tonite. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Yeah grin
so will i also get some suya embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Sure thang sire winkgrin.

*looks around for MondiSweets*
**Locates her and serves her the hot beer** cheesycheesygrin

u are the best jbluv
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
seriously hectic but I managed
Eeya!!! Pele. How's the weather?

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.