Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (842501 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dyt(f): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
kiss hope u saw it in time

Me too
Hehehehhehehe
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dyt:

Me too
Hehehehhehehe
haaaa
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'm drunk already,come lets go home together. wink

I don't do kiss and tell eh cheesy

Your lame boy friend won't know what hit you tonite. grin
Need I say more embarassed embarassed// I got none, he wouldn't be lame either kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
so will i also get some suya embarassed
I don't know if this uselessly useful bar has suya too. grin

Just by the roadside we have suya made from roadkill - bat meat and monkey meat......Will you manage that until I kill caseless and use his bum bum to make suya. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dyt:

Me too
Hehehehhehehe
That kiss was meant for me and only me alone- Why on earth can't you guys just sleep and stop stealing kisses meant for me shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dyt(f): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
haaaa

Yes
And I quickly saved before u removed
Muchechechecheche

Bt u for put full pinshore na
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Na house you dey?

Anyway, you know what they say "if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck......"lipsrsealedgrin. You know na winkcheesycheesygrin
Hehehehehehehehehe...Na school I dey

Hian...t myt not b a duck...I'm still young na cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:

Just by the roadside we have suya made from roadkill - bat meat and monkey meat......Will you manage that until I kill caseless and use his bum bum to make suya. grin
i dont want your suya again. Abeg chimkaire take this one home ooo cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Haha cheesy. I have resisted the temptation o. Moreso, my wife sef package nor be small o grin.
package ko, packet ni. Pishure of her booty, or adonbulivit.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dyt:

Yes
Muchechechecheche

delete am joor grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dyt(f): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
That kiss was meant for me and only me alone- Why on earth can't you guys just sleep and stop stealing kisses meant for me shocked shocked

Taaa
Face ur truck oo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dyt:

Yes
Muchechechecheche

oh holy dyt! *drags her with my agbada*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dyt(f): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
delete am joor grin

Maybe after have seen another of u
Heheehehheheh
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
chimkaire:
Need I say more embarassed embarassed// I got none, he wouldn't be lame either kiss kiss
Oh I see ,You're as single as me too and in this bar there is love in the air.Thank God for Jbluv55 the owner.

Please Jbluv play us some cool music from the 80s ,Chim and myself want to dance skelewu using Micheal Jackson's ''beat it'' grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mondisweets:
i dont want your suya again. Abeg chimkaire take this one home ooo cheesy
I'd take a pass. He is a handful grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dyt(f): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
oh holy dyt! *drags her with my agbada*

Coughing

Chai, na mondi pinshore bring me here ooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dyt:

Taaa
Face ur truck oo
Olodo dem dey push truck for inside bar?

I park outside joor, I go carry caseless and madam go home. grin

You need a drop? cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
chimkaire:
I'd take a pass. He is a handful grin grin grin
You're rejecting me here in the bar but once we are inside you'll start loving me abi? cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:

she must b forced to eat this combined effort of bumbum, bat and monkey suya.
*puts a gun to her head*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dyt(f): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Olodo dem dey push truck for inside bar?

I park outside joor, I go carry caseless and madam go home. grin

You need a drop? cheesy

Na aproko I find come here o
Hehehheheheheehhehe
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Hehehehehehehehehe...Na school I dey

Hian...t myt not b a duck...I'm still young na cheesy
Na for school you dey sleep by that time? shockedshockedshocked Anyway, na for there e easy to carry belle pass grin

And at your age some chics don born 8 pikin na, so nothing dey new for there cheesycheesytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dyt:

Na aproko I find come here o
Hehehheheheheehhehe

Welcome ma'am, what shall I serve you? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dyt:

Coughing

Chai, na mondi pinshore bring me here ooo
i saw it too. *clears throat* even thou we're not talking terms with her, i must confess that i like her grayed lips.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Oh I see ,You're as single as me too and in this bar there is love in the air.Thank God for Jbluv55 the owner.

Please Jbluv play us some cool music from the 80s ,Chim and myself want to dance skelewu using Micheal Jackson's ''beat it'' grin

You need Miley Cyrus' "Adore"
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dyt(f): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
i saw it too. *clears throat* even thou we're not talking terms with her, i must confess that i like her grayed lips.

Mk I check the pinshore again for grey lip

Jbluv55
Clears throat
I want caseless prick
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:

Here you go smileygrin

*plays "beat it" for him and chimkaire* grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0hZG-zNOk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
chimkaire:
You need Miley Cyrus' "Adore"
Haaa!!!!

*changes the music to "Adore" by Miley Cyrus* grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1tzURKYFNs
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Here you go smileygrin

*plays "beat it" for him and chimkaire* grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0hZG-zNOk
Abia!!! undecided //Abi o ti "beat" ni? I vote AfricanApple to boogie down with this Dude grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
oga jbluv55, i hail ooo. hw market na? abeg u see irishkez,rozzay,missberrypop5,n AfricanApple? grin caseless n Xtarxhyne una dey too?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
You're rejecting me here in the bar but once we are inside you'll start loving me abi? cheesy
...till then cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dyt:

Mk I check the pinshore again for grey lip

Jbluv55
Clears throat
I want caseless prick

shockedshockedshocked

*hands her a plate, knife and fork*

*whispers to her*....he'll soon join you and you can have any part of him ma'am cheesygrin

*meets Caseless and whispers to him while pointing @ Dyt*.....that lady requires your attention sire grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jbluv55:

Haaa!!!!

*changes the music to "Adore" by Miley Cyrus* grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1tzURKYFNs
He will enjoy it after a cold shower. I assume he went that way. #remember, he is drunk grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.