Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (842412 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
chibwike:
Fyn oh....cobwebs don full ur bar na
Nna ehn, nor be small tin o. But we don dey dust and clean am since the time wey I land o.

I sabi say if the buriful lady Valued shows up she sef go fit assist with some cleaning grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Oahray:
awww... This bros just sabi whassup cool

*turns to face Shugaryme, to look in her eyes...and the world just melts away into insignificance*
i'm jealous angry

Shugaryme,time up! I want my thing back angry angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:

Says who? Poets are not necessarily musicians na cheesytongue
Who said musicians don't drink
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Shugaryme:

Until? cheesy

You want me to whisper it to your ears..... ...

Just wait and let me drink this red wine in the cup
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Ko ye ni grin.

Yes oooo
And he played kite with his heart
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by irishCream: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:

What? shockedshockedshocked

Runs after her with a towel grin

*whispers to her*.....and why are you so surprised? grin

Hehehehe...jbluv with 55 cuncubines leave me alone oh

Don't want ur women to come after me in my dream oh grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55, thanks man! cheesy

Hang on, are you back? Or did you just come in to say hi? undecided

Dechandel is doing fine.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:

Maybe I'll ask KelvinGraphics to look for another worker for us o grin

That would be better,

Still remember those time you have competent workers like those ladies.. ...

Anyway, time files and we move on
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Oahray:
awww... This bros just sabi whassup cool

*turns to face Shugaryme, to look in her eyes...and the world just melts away into insignificance*
*clears throat and goes on to serve other customers* grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:

i'm jealous angry

Shugaryme,time up! I want my thing back angry angry
shockedshockedshocked For the mama ke, Aburo ibeji cheesycheesycheesy lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Beennkumar:

This, my friend, is a Cadillac escalade.

Just what I need.

Stop beating around the bush. You can't afford it. undecided

Heheheheheh.
I
Can't afford this
I give 10 of these out for charity works every week. cheesy
You'll be jealous now won't you

Btw, I have checked your thread.
Is that your first poem
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
irishCream:

Hehehehe...jbluv with 55 cuncubines leave me alone oh

Don't want ur women to come after me in my dream oh grin
Haba!!! Relax na, I'll provide a lock to those dreams so that nobody except the one with a key can sneak into them wink. You know na cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
laykorn:

Who said musicians don't drink
Ayamlaykorn
Well, what I meant was that the drinking rule would apply more to musicians than to poets wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
laykorn:

Heheheheheh.
I
Can't afford this
I give 10 of these out for charity works every week. cheesy
You'll be jealous won't you
Ayamlaykorn
Not when I wear shoes whose value can buy your house, and all your assets and liabilities. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kingphilip, welcome sire smiley. How was your day today?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by irishCream: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:

Haba!!! Relax na, I'll provide a lock to those dreams so that nobody except the one with a key can sneak into them wink. You know na cheesycheesygrin.

Hehehehe...you mean the one with the master key abi cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
dre11:

Yes oooo
And he played kite with his heart
And he is battling to get it fixed back. Maybe we go fit help am na grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Laykhorn, yes. I wrote it some months ago.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
irishCream:

Hehehehe...you mean the one with the master key abi cheesy
That would be me na winkgrin abi you have someone else you'd like to have the master key ni? cheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
missberrypop5:
:-| ya a very very bad husby i tell ya :-| but i will pray for you and your wifegrin.
Lol
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kingphilip(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:
Kingphilip, welcome sire smiley. How was your day today?
Twas splendid boss Jb
hope urs was great
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Beennkumar:
Jbluv55, thanks man! cheesy

Hang on, are you back? Or did you just come in to say hi? undecided

Dechandel is doing fine.
Erm......I'm gradually on my way back o grin. Just rounding off somethings noni wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
LongShadow:
Lol
Hello sir LongShadow, how was your day sir?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
dre11:

That would be better,

Still remember those time you have competent workers like those ladies.. ...

Anyway, time files and we move on
Hehehe cheesycheesygrin. You make me remember MizMariah and Miztola grin.

How time does fly cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
kingphilip:

Twas splendid boss Jb
hope urs was great
Mine was ok too sire. Tis been a while o.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by irishCream: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:

That would be me na winkgrin abi you have someone else you'd like to have the master key ni? cheesycheesy

Ebe iban tongue nairaland...after kingTom it you cheesy

Goodnight!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
irishCream:

Ebe iban tongue nairaland...after kingTom it you cheesy

Goodnight!
Sleep well sweet one smiley. Don't panick when I do break into your dreams o, its just a courtesy visit cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:

And he is battling to get it fixed back. Maybe we go fit help am na grin.

Nah O.Y.O things the guy dey ooogrin

Jbluv55:

How time does fly cool.

I remember those old good days
I was thinking mismore was among them too with this guy called woky
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:

How time does fly cool.
Una well done o tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Oh Ok you're welcome ma'am.

And I trust him to be a gentleman towards you.

Okay!....I'm 100% sure he is a gentleman.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

You better open that your mouth before I call on Lux or VIX to come open am for you cheesycheesygrin.

Vodka(like RaeMystix) or Coke(like Beennkumar) or coffee(like SpcAgtOko) or Goldberg(like jobsat34) or IrishCream(like Zicoraads) or water(like Elantracey) or......*whispers to him*......Ogokoro cheesycheesygrin.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

Nah O.Y.O things the guy dey ooogrin

I remember those old good days
I was thinking mismore was among them too with this guy called woky
Mismore was never really a staff o, but she was a regular and assisted on several occasions cool.

Woky na chief na, e dey always dey with jnrbayano wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.