Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (842241 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Whatch hiding ma'am?

In April07's voice, I wee Kash you o cheesycheesytongue

Good luck with that cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kingphilip(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Mine was ok too sire. Tis been a while o.
yeah seems u went on sabbatical
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2014
miztola:

Una well done o tongue
Omotola Omotodun Omotosegzy grin.

Bawo ni, mi ti missi re gan o wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2014
kingphilip:

yeah seems u went on sabbatical
A necessary one I tell you sire winkgrin. I'm back for the yuletide cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:15am On Dec 18, 2014
RaeMystix:

Okay!....I'm 100% sure he is a gentleman.
Interesting cool. And you must be the female equivalent? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 12:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Interesting cool. And you must be the female equivalent? grin
Oh yes!....I am a gentle woman grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2014
RaeMystix:

undecided undecided undecided
And in Dre11's voice, do you want to break your neck? cheesycheesytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Omotola Omotodun Omotosegzy grin.

Bawo ni, mi ti missi re gan o wink.
E sure pe e missi mi?
E de pe mi lori phone.

Oga o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:19am On Dec 18, 2014
RaeMystix:

Good luck with that cheesy grin
I guess I'll be needing it cool. Thanks ma'am smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kingphilip(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

A necessary one I tell you sire winkgrin. I'm back for the yuletide cool.
Hw about beyond the Yuletide
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Mismore was never really a staff o, but she was a regular and assisted on several occasions cool.

Woky na chief na, e dey always dey with jnrbayano wink.

Those days a gone
It was fun during that time

Anyway.. .... We go see this day again

Later

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:23am On Dec 18, 2014
miztola:

E sure pe e missi mi?
E de pe mi lori phone.

Oga o
Haaa!!! Ma binu si mi jare. Irin ajo ni mo wa ni o, mi o ti r'oju raye ara mi. Mo n bo wa toro idariji winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Haaa!!! Ma binu si mi jare. Irin ajo ni mo wa ni o, mi o ti r'oju raye ara mi. Mo n bo wa toro idariji winkgrin.
Emi ti gbo,mo'n duro de yin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:26am On Dec 18, 2014
missberrypop5:
*reciprocates the hug* taking care of who? That guy just deh look for my trouble cry na africanapple i deh look deh pity am angry na dre deh take care of me, in fact, all of us for this place, including that big headed trouble maker grin
ehn shocked na so? but e be like say u dey do mistake o, na your hand in marriage hian dey find grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

I guess I'll be needing it cool. Thanks ma'am smiley.

You're very much welcome.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:27am On Dec 18, 2014
kingphilip:

Hw about beyond the Yuletide
Of course I'll be here na wink. @least I won't be completely away like before cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

And in Dre11's voice, do you want to break your neck? cheesycheesytongue
Nope!....I need this neck.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:30am On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

Those days a gone
It was fun during that time

Anyway.. .... We go see this day again

Later
Yep it was o. Ogun omode o le sere fun Ogun odun winkgrin. Na so life be o.

Odaaro baba mi smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:30am On Dec 18, 2014
RaeMystix:

Nope!....I need this neck.
Then stop twisting it na abi didn't you know ciroc is vodka? cheesycheesytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

So that makes us 4 lovers of Vampire movies grin(You, me, KingTom and AfricanApple)
wharis happening here. didn't know u love TVD

Jb, howdy. welcome on board. trust dre11, he kept you bar in perfect order while you were away
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2014
miztola:

Emi ti gbo,mo'n duro de yin grin

Nor worry, I'm gonna be around to celebrate your birthday winkcheesycheesy.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Nor worry, I'm gonna be around to celebrate your birthday winkcheesycheesy.
Already dancing shoki in advance cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:36am On Dec 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
wharis happening here. didn't know u love TVD

Jb, howdy. welcome on board. trust dre11, he kept you bar in perfect order while you were away
Na me carry some peeps go Roki thread na before I got too busy to continue analysing there wink....*whispers to her*.....before you started visiting the thread too winkgrin.

Bawo ni mami, so wapa? I don forget say you be night owl like me o grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:36am On Dec 18, 2014
April07:

cheesy cheesy beyoouriful!

Now its 2boys 2gehs.. ghen ghen equation complit grin
lolzzz as in Damon and Katherine, Stefan and Elena.
cool wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Na me carry some peeps go Roki thread na before I got too busy to continue analysing there wink....*whispers to her*.....before you started visiting the thread too winkgrin.

Bawo ni mami, so wapa? I don forget say you be night owl like me o grin.
lolzzzz, I've even paused. my VCD got problem, still fixing it. I miss watching mehn

I'm good

ahahahaha, aje ni mo o. how your day went
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:42am On Dec 18, 2014
miztola:

Already dancing shoki in advance cheesy
So how have you been? Shey Awon boyz n toju e? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Then stop twisting it na abi didn't you know ciroc is vodka? cheesycheesytongue

I do know ciroc on the rocks is a type of vodka, and I never twisted my neck. I only shaked it.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
lolzzz as in Damon and Katherine, Stefan and Elena.
cool wink
Nah!! Me I even prefer TO(The Originals) wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

So how have you been? Shey Awon boyz n toju e? grin
I'm just here,on a very low key.....cheesy
Nobody to toju mi
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:48am On Dec 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
lolzzzz, I've even paused. my VCD got problem, still fixing it. I miss watching mehn

I'm good

ahahahaha, aje ni mo o. how your day went
Me na downloading tinz I dey o. No time to sit in front of TeeVee these days grin.

Emi mo pe Aje ni e tele tongue. My day was cool and a new day has come cool.

How's your end?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:49am On Dec 18, 2014
RaeMystix:

I do know ciroc on the rocks is a type of vodka, and I never twisted my neck. I only shaked it.
Ok ma'am. Why are you still awake?

And what kinda movies do you watch?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Me na downloading tinz I dey o. No time to sit in front of TeeVee these days grin.

Emi mo pe Aje ni e tele tongue. My day was cool and a new day has come cool.

How's your end?
me no sabi download jare, tired of making enquiries

ahahaha. a new day gas come, I like that

here just dey o, churches just dey full anyhow

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.