Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (839843 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=13pt]PLS DONT READ THIS[/size]
*looking back at wot transpired here just a couple of days ago, i guess i wont do much good to my conscience if i didnt pen down these words below, because from the look of things, it seems some ppl misunderstood me wen i "ranted" my hearts out with respect to the just concluded "game"...to start with, the issues i stated had something to do with the way the game went, and absolutely nothing with the organizers. so i think it'l be wise for me to clear de air on some issues...for those who tot i had issues with anyone, well, think again...take note, i still stand by the points i raised, the whole ting wud'v been arranged better...maybe i came down too hard on trying to make my points, depending possibly on hw i felt by then but now tht everywhere is calm, it will be evil on my part if i dont acknowledge de good works of those tht pulled it thru, especially the brain behind it all, the chief organizer, LUXANNE . Her innovations and creativity has no bounds! to bring this out from absolutely nowhere makes her a genius, no question about tht (il get back to her)...and to her able crew...who do i start with...?? her 'right hand babe' i guess, TASHAMANIA smiley (i still have plans for this chick, yet to reveal to her tho wink but if she wanna knw, she can ask wink ), she did a wonderful job seeing her boss thru and helping out in the whole ordeal...and JUDGE THATGURLVIXEN (grrrr!! @ calling her judge but wot can i do here..?), she was handed a tough role and she did all she could to deliver. we go a long way, so il leave it at tht for now lol...as for JBLUV and BANTINO , no need dwelling much on these two, everyone knws their worth!! so do i...who else, who else... oh! almost forgot our "time keeper"!! grin grin kai!! see position!! everybody shared big big position and all they could give my buddy was common time keeper!! and he did his "work" with so much zeal!! always ringing tht big bell they hanged around his neck and shouting "time up!! time up!! contestant stop!!" like he's selling gala in hold up! grin (i make a mental note of running outta thread befor DRE11 comes online and read this and finish me)...and finally before i conclude...our "winner", OBI-BOY (with his HAND-BA...oh sorry, with his LOR-LOR smiley ). Am almost tempted to put him as part of the organizers but i wont, outta respect for wot this is all about...anyone thinking i have a beef with him, u r on ur own!! u might never knw if obi-boy is sitting right here with me and laughing his yansh (NAIRALAND AUTO-CORRECT, CORRECT THT ONE MAKE I SEE!!!) out as we r typing this 2geta and u r there killing urself. i can, and will say all i want about him, have a great laugh about it, and nothing happens. but u follow me and try doing same, u get banned!! (if u wanna try, y not start with calling him obi-boy den watch wot happens. they will throw away the key wey dem go take lock up ur ban!!)...i have a personal msg for him tho, iv checked up this his latest chick (which he got wen i was away [which he sure wouldnt have gotten if i was around, as i wud'v grabbed it frm him, as i have {many}others]), the babe is "wife material", 100 yards!! so obi, if u think u can play this one around as uv done others before her, think again!! cos if u dare try it, il personally visit u and we'l "talk about it" in a boxing ring. u wont like de end of the "discussion". so better move fast!! am waiting for invitation cards, else i unleash ur (former)partners-in-crime [HARLOS, BANTINO, JBLUV et el] on ur chick. u knw the end result of tht, they wont waste time befor they grab her from u...finally, u can all see tht we are one huge happy(?) family here (are we..?? undecided) so any one tht thinks he or she can come into our middle and divide us, think again!! am done with yet another RANT *

##breaths a sigh of relief, takes LUXANNE with my arms around her waist, gives her a kiss and whisper into her ears "common baby, lets get outta here before the hawks arrive and tear me to pieces"##

TAG
Dre11, jnrbayano, woky, jobsat34, cirmuell, tuntheycr7, Beennkumar, Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish, Obinoscopy, harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, delightful1, STENON, KelvinGraphics, teeo, theo, Bantino, nitlad, swiftboy, thatgurlvixen, obayaya, janetdurling, nickiroman, mayapop, flawlesss, francistony, Odilafta, miracy, victoriousvic, emmyk, emmalex77, Shugamania, sweettease, fabulousdame, Olerato, olawana, MondiSweets, lynpetra, darkchocolate, softsparkyy, remsonik, prof800, madcow1, jhydebaba, farano, XtarXhyne, Nadiasa1, Missyhorlah, 9icegee, mssteph, fynestboi, kiddablingzz, zicoraads, davep, Lanicky, talk2riel, mizkudi20, kingtom,shoefreak, idowuogbo, zeemore, Elantracey, missmossy, cdamsel, lalaboi, princeparix, ewuro5, abpatrick1, Matthewbriggs, barcanista, xynerise, Dygeasy, ezepromoe, jaybee3, cutierashy,Elguapo, doropretty, frankysnow, truckpusher, feraz, babe2sure, Chycoroxie, chocopearl, shikaamaru, standd, stefikal, Beync, Beey, Tovot, princesa, PrincessB1, Joecutie, padeolu, naijaboiy, papindinho, wasdatsohard, jbluv55

9icegee
Acidosis
Africanapple
All-out
April07
Ayox2003
Bantino
Beync
Bolushalom
Centj
Chycoroxie
Ciphoenix
Cirmuell
Daylae
Deiok
Dre11
Elantracey
El Guapo
Emmyk
Fairygeh
Fabulousdame
Fellis
Feraz
Fynestboi
Gatjokez
GeeCee
Harlos
HFOG
HQ
Idowuogbo
Jamace
Jbluv55
Jhydebaba
Kola oloye
Koolchicco
Kunbee
Lalaboi
Lalaosky
Luxanne
MizMyColi
Oahray
Ms_Pee
Miztola
Nitlad
Obinoscopy
Oluwafunmilayo95
Onyeasi
Opeoluwa2
PretEbonyi
Princeparix
Princesa
Prof800
Reineviolette
Shugamania
SKeetz
Snthesis
Sweet-tease
Talina
Teeo
Texanomaly
Thatgurlvixen
Tovot
Triple-m-lord
Vanneni
Vickii-Ro
~Vicky~
Vosquare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

You better open that your mouth before I call on Lux or VIX to come open am for you cheesycheesygrin.

Vodka(like RaeMystix) or Coke(like Beennkumar) or coffee(like SpcAgtOko) or Goldberg(like jobsat34) or IrishCream(like Zicoraads) or water(like Elantracey) or......*whispers to him*......Ogokoro cheesycheesygrin.

where have yu been JB... angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
irishCream:

tongue tongue tongue
Awa mi grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by irishCream: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
KingTom:
Awa mi grin

Tah... angry sad

Can't be awan ebe iban sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
9icegee,

Please stop tagging me. undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
irishCream:

Tah... angry sad

Can't be awan ebe iban sad
Hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaha I am your ebe whether you like it or not grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
kelechiMarie:
ask

Remembered her.. .........

Hope she hasn't forgotten this moniker and this arena
Take care
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

Remembered her.. .........

Hope she hasn't forgotten this moniker and this arena
Take care
she hasn't
Thanks for remembering
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
kelechiMarie:
she hasn't
Thanks for remembering

You welcome

How you dey?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

Those days a gone
It was fun during that time

Anyway.. .... We go see this day again

Later
My paddi! I greet u.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Mismore was never really a staff o, but she was a regular and assisted on several occasions cool.

Woky na chief na, e dey always dey with jnrbayano wink.
Lolz! Aboki na, kwana goma grin

my new wife galfriend no dy allow me go bar again sad grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
woky:
My paddi! I greet u.

shockedshockedshocked
Longest time,

How paroles nah
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

No problem,

I will be expecting it.. ..... So, am sure ur busy schedule brings some buck to your pocket
yes dear grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
9icegee please stop spamming my mention biko.........tanku
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
miztola:

yes dear grin

Are you a December born
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

Are you a December born
yels oscuff grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
miztola:

yels oscuff grin

Abiodun

Is it passed or is still in the future.
How did your day go
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:

Abiodun

Is it passed or is still in the future.
How did your day go
Its on saturday.....and my day went well.
Yours?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by irishCream: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
KingTom:
Hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaha I am your ebe whether you like it or not grin

Send away ur cuncubines first tongue

I don't share and CAN'T
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jbluv55:

Maybe I'll ask KelvinGraphics to look for another worker for us o grin
Good evening Boss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
miztola:

Its on saturday.....and my day went well.
Yours?

Mine is going on well
And u mean this Saturday.......cheesycheesy

So, what's on ground for the celebration
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Good evening Boss
Kelvin. Do you know me?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
laykorn:

Kelvin. Do you know me?
Ayamlaykorn
Nope i dont. I only know the moniker Laykorn
And do U think i need to know who is bearing the Laykorn??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Nope i dont. I only know the moniker Laykorn
OAnd do U think i need to know U??
You designed a banner for a poetry club launch. I was thr guy that provided the info on WhatsApp.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hi guys! cheesy

Cc: JBluv55, Dre11,KingTom, Oahray, AfricanApple, Sugarhyme, Laykorn, Irishcream, msberrypop, KelvinGraphics, Neighy, 9icegee, beennkumar kisskisskiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
laykorn:

You designed a banner for a poetry club launch. I was thr guy that provided the info on WhatsApp.
Ayamlaykorn
Yeah i know that.
We even struck a deal if i remember very well but that doesnt mean i know you. Or does it??

Meanwhile, where is the barman on duty tonight.
We need some liquor on our table as we chat on, it seems its gonna be a long chat..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello madam Lertee

Good evening
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Yeah i know that.
We even struck a deal if i remember very well but that doesnt mean i know you. Or does it??

Meanwhile, where is the barman on duty tonight.
We need some liquor on our table as we chat on, it seems its gonna be a long chat..
Lol. Jbluv55. Two vodkas
*gets a table.

We struck a deal. Yeah. You felt somethings went wrong didn't you?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello April07

Quite a long time. How are you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
April07

How are you this evening?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
laykorn:

Lol. Jbluv55. Two vodkas
*gets a table.

Ayamlaykorn
And a bottle of coke.

This should be interesting. cheesy

Hi April07! How are you doing?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
laykorn:

Lol. Jbluv55. Two vodkas
*gets a table.

Ayamlaykorn
Oh nice.
*Pls let them include suya to the Vodka. Thanks*

For real something went wrong. What lead to it is what i dont know and may not know.
But its all good.
Its just one of those thingz. Once it's game, it's allowed cool

Or could it be me that ignited the change without knowing

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.