Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (840870 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2015
zicoraads:
It's amazing how dry this place has become. I remember the number of lovely nairalanders that once honoured this bar with their special presence. Well, I guess nothing lasts forever.

Cc:Jbluv55
We can make it wet as we await his grand return.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2015
miztola:
We can make it wet as we await his grand return.

yeah.....morning sis!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2015
mismore:

yeah.....morning sis!
Hello sweetness,how have u been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2015
miztola:

Dont be sad,Jbluv ll be back soon and the bar is going to be as bubbly as ever!! He's just tied up with other stuffs.

How u doing btw?

Am where you left me.... at least since you got off my bbm.... With no explanation afterwards
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2015
miztola:
Hello sweetness,how have u been?

I've been good....

longest time, how u doing too?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2015
I can see some comments here from miztola, mismore and psalmizt

This is lovely
Good morning inbtw
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2015
;DMorning semi-boss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by justjify(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Knock! Knock!!

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
psalmizt:

Am where you left me.... at least since you got off my bbm.... With no explanation afterwards
awww!! Sorry,its a long story for another day.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
mismore:

I've been good....

longest time, how u doing too?
I've been great,heard from Jb yet?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

I can see some comments here from miztola, mismore and psalmizt

This is lovely
Good morning inbtw
bobo toh sure!! Our able caretaker,howdy?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
miztola:
bobo toh sure!! Our able caretaker,howdy?

I no be caretaker...... That nah neighty work and not me

Wetin make u miss for here that long
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

I no be caretaker...... That nah neighty work and not me

Wetin make u miss for here that long
oh! ok.

Miss ke? I've been here.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
miztola:
oh! ok.

Miss ke? I've been here.

You no miss but you no show either meaning you were not available... grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
psalmizt:

You no miss but you no show either meaning you were not available... grin grin grin
grin unavailable is the correct term............so what has been happening with u?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
miztola:
oh! ok.

Miss ke? I've been here.

Nope

For the past week I haven't being seeing your post that why I made the passionate cry on that thread that where are you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

Nope

For the past week I haven't being seeing your post that why I made the passionate cry on that thread that where are you
That's sweet..........am here now,what did i miss?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
miztola:
That's sweet..........am here now,what did i miss?

The thread was empty

So, I was looking for a soul I connect so we can lighting the mood here
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

The thread was empty

So, I was looking for a soul I connect so we can lighting the mood here
sure

what do u ve in mind?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
miztola:
sure

what do u ve in mind?

Should we start spilling it now

What happen to take one step after the other
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
miztola:
I've been great,heard from Jb yet?

No ma'am
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mismore yah decide to ignore me abi

No probs
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
mismore:

No ma'am
i guess he's fine,i ve not heard from him too.

dre11:

Should we start spilling it now

What happen to take one step after the other
aite dre am in no rush.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
miztola:
i guess he's fine,i ve not heard from him too.

aite dre am in no rush.

Seems you have some offline stuff to settle...... Hope its not cooking stuff sha
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

Seems you have some offline stuff to settle...... Hope its not cooking stuff sha
Nope
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
miztola:
Nope

What kept you away.....
Don't tell me you weren't because I know
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
miztola:
grin unavailable is the correct term............so what has been happening with u?

The usual usual.... nothing that u didn't know of already.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

What kept you away.....
Don't tell me you weren't because I know
Goodmorning

I wasn't cooking,was busy with my hair.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 25, 2015
psalmizt:

The usual usual.... nothing that u didn't know of already.
Goodmorning

You need to up ur game then,you know what they say about variety being the spice of life.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:
Mismore yah decide to ignore me abi

No probs

My boss i can't ignore you o.

gudmorning.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
miztola:

Goodmorning

You need to up ur game then,you know what they say about variety being the spice of life.

I'm trying now... It is not as straight forward as you re painting it. By the way wat happened to ur Bb? I still dey wait 4 an explanation
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
miztola:
Goodmorning

I wasn't cooking,was busy with my hair.

oh.....

someone needs to look beautiful..... am sure your stylist was there with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.