Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,783 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (884131 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2015
zicoraads:
Hey cutie...nice job!
Thanks sweetness smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
dre11:

Just like there was God when you were using style to peepgrin

Would that do the magic since you have headache with it......

Better treat your headache join

I have
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
mismore:

I have

Okay..... Take your time to rest my ajebutagringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
dre11:

Okay..... Take your time to rest my ajebutagringrin

I no be ajebo o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
mismore:

I no be ajebo o

Says your fingers
But your body and mind think otherwise
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
dre11:

Says your fingers
But your body and mind think otherwise

Nooo...

How has the day been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
mismore:

Nooo...

How has the day been?

Good.....

But there is always room for it to be better smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
dre11:

Good.....

But there is always room for it to be better smiley

For what to be better?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
mismore:

For what to be better?

For the day to be better........ we don't assume that we had the best of time because their can be a better way to achieve it
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
dre11:

For the day to be better........ we don't assume that we had the best of time because their can be a better way to achieve it

That's true...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
mismore:

That's true...

How is he.......

The person you are following
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
dre11:

How is he.......

The person you are following

Hehehe....

My one and only is fine o....i think he's a bit busy tho.

Oya Tuntheycr7 come say "hi" to brother dre11 o!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
mismore:

Hehehe....

My one and only is fine o....i think he's a bit busy tho.

Oya Tuntheycr7 come say "hi" to brother dre11 o!

Which one be brother again
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
dre11:

Which one be brother again

Na respect
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
mismore:

Na respect

okay.......

I be say.... Shey nah so I old reach
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
dre11:

okay.......

I be say.... Shey nah so I old reach

Nooo

How is election goin over dere?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
mismore:

Nooo

How is election goin over dere?

Going on fine
No problems here
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmm, would have love to share free Orijin today...but here na ghost town lately. I miss the old times. sad
Anyway, a toast to victory [img]http://3.bp..com/-56h0X7kf6xA/U1hDQJDPPnI/AAAAAAAAATQ/skknzdNTBK8/s1600/Orijin_BC_127x474.png[/img]

*Jb I hope you come back
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2015
cirmuell:

This looks like a delish drink. I'll have to try. Toast to anticipated changes ...... cheers!

I'm missing the ol times too cry

Yea, looks like JB is more MIA than even I was grin

Best wishes for the new month!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2015
GatJokez:

This looks like a delish drink. I'll have to try. Toast to anticipated changes ...... cheers!

I'm missing the ol times too cry

Yea, looks like JB is more MIA than even I was grin

Best wishes for the new month!
Hi!

Lol yeah, you should try some. grin

No lies...at least you do check in some times. He's been away for some months now. The last time I got in touch with him, he said he'll be back pretty soon. I guess he's really busy with stuffz. embarassed

Thanks smiley & you too, have a holy Good Friday!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2015
where are my fiful
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2015
dre11:

Going on fine
No problems here
hey you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
hey you

Kia........

Sai Buhari
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2015
dre11:

Kia........

Sai Buhari
sai baba ni o
sai APC
sai Nigeria grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
sai baba ni o
sai APC
sai Nigeria grin

Did you have your permanent voters card
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
cirmuell:
Hi!

Lol yeah, you should try some. grin

No lies...at least you do check in some times. He's been away for some months now. The last time I got in touch with him, he said he'll be back pretty soon. I guess he's really busy with stuffz. embarassed

Thanks smiley & you too, have a holy Good Friday!

I'll keep trying to check in more often smiley. I guess "be back pretty soon" has different time spans grin. Hope he's awight undecided...

What's this weekend looking like for you?

Thank you also... Have a joyful Saturday!!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
GatJokez:

I'll keep trying to check in more often smiley. I guess "be back pretty soon" has different time spans grin. Hope he's awight undecided...

What's this weekend looking like for you?

Thank you also... Have a joyful Saturday!!
I'll hold you to that, lol smiley

@bolded, I guess so grin. I think he's okay though, just busy.

Ah! Easter ish, you know...it's going to be a very long weekend! grin

You too, take care!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
dre11:

Did you have your permanent voters card
and I voted
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
and I voted

Where did you vote

At school or home
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2015
dre11:

Where did you vote

At school or home
home
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
AfricanApple:
home

When are you going back to school thenundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SexyFox(f): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
@

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.