Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women (32528 Views)

Igbos And Their Unafrican Way Of Marginalizing Their Women / Pictures Of Calabar Carnival / why do some men hit their women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by MrHighSea: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Efik eyie akan mbakara. Iban eyoro. PROUDLY AKWACROSS.

3 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by olokpa11(m): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2014
I miss that town,after serving there I really did nt wnt to eva leave,what the op forgot to mention is the peace,as in calabar is very peaceful,although the girls are money concious(as in if u no get,better park well) and also their greatest short-coming is their house rent(too too expensive)
VERDICT-If you no get money,no go tht town o

5 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by newton88(m): 6:55am On Aug 26, 2014
I luv evrytin abt calabar
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by amnestylaw1(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2014
obamaobama: calabar women fine

Obama Obama, so you sef dey eye we chikini babes wen never reash us share finish

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Yosifperfect(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Proudly Efik! Love this place! Efik edi mbakara!

3 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by canalily(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2014
....so we go sit one place de read the whole of this chapter one....? Calabar man and Igbo woman!

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Okudiover(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin Calabar dey try for hospitality (women and food alike), cleanliness, road network, street light, night life e dey too. But Uyo is also competiting with Calabar (except in hospitality due to the short- temper of the average Ibibio man). Again Uyo is developing faster than Calabar due to oil money. The snag in Calabar is the rainy season and the fact that money no dey there. So I like to visit the place from time to time with a loaded pocket than to live there.

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Dcmg(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2014
If not half or majority of the women in calabar are from Akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Elmickzy(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2014
Calabar Ko Kotongora Ni! talk of liberia city and gals jhoor
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by samuelson06(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2014
Calabar men are lazy.
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2014
Calabar my Calabar, a place where mum teach female kids how to pamper the male folks. If you are not married from there, then you definitely don't know what Love is.

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by elvis07: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2014
My first visit to dd town got me planning on relocation to dat beautiful city dat I can a walk from my house even @ 2am in d mornin without any fear. #iLOVECALaBaR#

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Iamoilprince(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2014
Nothing was said about the main thing oooo!

3 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Youngzedd(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2014
alobam1: Give us Foto nowwwww..Haba

Don't worry, My 16GB card got corrupted.

I will take another tour in ma hood and upload the pictures in another thread for all to see.
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Calabar women are beautiful and very very hot in B**..

Infact they are S*xdroids...

Why dont you guys want to state the obvious. Abi any other tribe dey compete with them? No? Ehen then make una talk am na...Abi una dey fear Mods? Haba...

3 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2014
[size=18pt]All you guys saying calabar girls are sexthings and hot in bed are just lying. 90% of you guys have never slept with a calabar girl before, and some of you just speak from hearsay. Na by force to comment? hia![/size]

10 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2014
Smh. . .Can we like have a break from the whole calabar women are good at this and that! Like every other woman, there is so much more to us!

3 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Alubosa: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2014
*in Tupac's voice* I'm going going back back to Cali Cali.............Calabar oh my Calabar... .what happens in Calabar stays in Calabar

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by skype1986: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2014
bros wen i went 2 Calarbar,automatically i fell in luv wit everytin in dat city,dere gurls/pple re one hell f d most friendly gurls i mean pple in any part f nigeria.d state is worth payin a visit again.

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Itydee(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Obio efik!!!!. Eke mikagha Efik okot Efik Ekpo.
That place used to be spotlessly clean ooo( I don't know about it now). The Landlord then will sack you if your kitchen is dirty than if you owe him 6 months rent.
As for their girls Am I talking??, The way they walk, the way they talk, the way they serve you food, the way they roll their hips and the way the make love to you will blow your mind. Though other girls from Northern Cross River are also extremely better and stronger in bedmatics, the Efik babe is more alluring, more seductive, more compassionate and above all very domineering though subtly. They have a way of having their ways with you even if you are as tough as RhinocerousThe Efik Women are the de facto heads of Families. Nothing ever gets done or decided if the Adiaha of the house has not approved irrespective of where she is married to or wherever she lives. The men are Chronic womanizer's. I dey tell you.They pray for more female children than male kids. For every female kid the woman gets handsomely rewarded. Male kids are taken for granted and given less attention than their female counterparts. The Calabar Man is also very handsome, tall and dark and mostly will sexy alluring bulky eyes, Check out late Dan Archibong- Ex Governor of Cross River State. Check out Donald Duke, Check Out Bassey Ekpo Ita and all their Obongs. handsome cute dudes. They speak impeccable Queens English without Accent, they love life and are a bit lazy-as in- they would love to party against going to farm( God forbid!!! A calabar man never goes to farm!! For what??).

They love their culture and revel in their traditions. Ekpe , Nnabo, Ibiom, Nnuk, Isantim, Mkpokporo, Ibom, Abang, etc makes up their colourful masquerades and their dances, the Onyonyo worn by women, their traditional hair-do by their women, Their traditional dances, their incantations, their perfection in everything they do makes me envy them. That town ehn, that luscious town ehn ....... Hmmmmm that town.......
I

9 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by snowytee(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Nothing was said about the largest street party?Nothing was said abt the water falls and parks and ranches?It is a known fact that calabar is the capital of cuisine na.Mehn,efik edi mbakara,leave it.
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by snowytee(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Nothing was said about the largest street party?Nothing was said abt the water falls and parks and ranches?Nothing was said about the beautiful Ekpe masquerade nor the ancient artifacts?It is a known fact that calabar is the capital of cuisine na.Mehn,efik edi mbakara,leave it.
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by alobam1: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Youngzedd:

Don't worry, My 16GB card got corrupted.

I will take another tour in ma hood and upload the pictures in another thread for all to see.

Wa sere..please do asap..Snap their women too...
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by 190theclown: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2014
[size=38pt]Una nor go tell people say calabar girls short

infact calabar girls and men are the shortest beings in nigeria today[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2014
Leave story.

I dated for 3 yrs an akwa ibomite who grew up in calabar all her life.

So I know what you want to say..
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by adeowo84(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2014
ah!calabar mk sense die...nice place,nice people...calabarbsouth naa badest orok orok,ekpo abasi ...etc. marian rd was were i base...my calabar gal do me well i swear,she still de disturb me till today...i hail my guys at old ikang street
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by experimentist: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2014
OP, you just flash my memory back to '94, in my primary school days e get one calabar girl called Tina... Dis girl fine die! As a juvee I was In love with dis girl in my likkle mind but didn't knw how to go about it.. I no dey read book na d girl be my subject for school time.. Any time I see dis girl I will just get confused and scared.. Wetin dey mek me fear? I no know if I don't see her na problem my mind won't be at rest till I set my eyes on her.. If see her I'll feel happy and nervous.. It got to a point that Tina started suspecting something about me that anytime we make eye contact I quickly look away as if she will eat me raw.. Oh Tina! I wonder where you are now.. #BringBackMyTina cry

2 Likes

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Fourwinds: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2014
YoursGEJ: I stayed there one week. Bros wetin I take my eye see, my mouth no fit talk. I go still go back if given the chance sha
pls no go back ooo. because dis ur plan part 2 go bad gon

1 Like

Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Fourwinds: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2014
Dominiquez: Calabar women can make a man forget his origin,just with their body and food.
hmmmm....
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by Fourwinds: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2014
fatdon2: Anytime i meet any calaber woman or girls, i think of DOGS. Omo calaber girls dey beep die.
hmmm.. guys testifying and girls listening....
Re: The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women by adeowo84(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2014
@fourwinds wc one u de self....u be calabar chick? grin@fourwinds wc one u de self....u be calabar chick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad / Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.