Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use (55335 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. / Must We Always Use ATM Cards In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Revolva(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2014
I might drink garri n groundnut today oooo e dontey wey I soakis
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2014
hifaif:

Apologize for calling me an 1diot

undecided
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

It was a joke. Don't you know I am an 1d10t!!

Yes, I know.

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
hifaif:

Better.

-__- SLOW, you are slow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I don't know the meaning o, but I know the expression. tongue
cheesy how was church today?
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

-__- SLOW, you are slow.

Yes, I am slow to anger if not, I should have given you an e-slap already.

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Blaqking(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
ITbomb: 3. Read More

When they have nothing to say and they are afraid people might not be interested in getting more after reading one piece of trash from him, they create a link to their useless blog
lol...the irony!
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
hifaif:

Yes, I am slow to anger if not, I should have given you an e-slap already.

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by henryobinna(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jregz:
sorry Bro, wanted to tell you to do same but I've been banned in the.webmasters' section ...Do have a nice day
ok. thanks
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Eyah, pele.

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
hifaif:

Eyah, pele.

undecided
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

undecided

Alright, datalossvictim1, go and play in the sand, I don't want to continue having mentions from kids like u.

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by epospiky(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
ITbomb: 3. Read More

When they have nothing to say and they are afraid people might not be interested in getting more after reading one piece of trash from him, they create a link to their useless blog
smart one!
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
hifaif:

Alright, datalossvictim1, go and play in the sand, I don't want to continue having mentions from kids like u.

grin aaawwww
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin aaawwww

Why are u showing me ur 32?

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
hifaif:

Why are u showing me ur 32?

You really love me embarassed
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

You really love me embarassed

Why are u sad?

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by 44chux(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Truckpusher: The Op just dropped some useful hints on how our responses could cost us a lot especially in the corporate world and general outlook on every facet of our lives but you turned it to a joke and your kinds are hitting likes for you?....smh

Enjoy your clownish achievement of the day.The fact is sooner or later you'll understand what he was trying to say. grin
This was useful a few years ago, but not today. Op is still in the 90s. Diplomacy is what works today. That means using a Japanese No(there are 730 different ways to say yes, but none for no in Japanese). Simply agree (Yes) to everything but give conditional terms. Even my GM never gives a direct answer. Eg

Me: Sir, workers are complaining bitterly about so and so
Boss: Is that so! Tell them I will look into the matter
Me: Mr. This says he won't supply coz he hasn't received payment for this and that supplied
Boss: Am not aware. Let me talk to Madam about it. Tell him not to worry but go ahead with the supply
Me: Sir, so and so is bad and needs replacing, or Mr. This was not promoted
Boss: you guys should just manage 4 now. I will raise this up at the next management meeting

Even our politicians have perfected this art

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
hifaif:

Why are u sad?

Because you keep mentioning me angry I was on my own remember?
Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Because you keep mentioning me angry I was on my own remember?

You called me an 1diot

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
hifaif:

You called me an 1diot

Aren't you? Fvvcking dweeb!

Okay I'm joking, let's end this. Leave me alone

Bye!

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Aren't you? Fvvcking dweeb!

Okay I'm joking, let's end this. Leave me alone

Bye!

Leave you alone?

1 Like

Re: 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use by Ligxy(f): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Royalejr:
Want to avoid giving the impression you lack confidence and authority? Avoid these words.

1. Might

Be careful when you tell people you "might" do something. Are you sure about that? No one is asking you to solve world peace. When you say you "might" finish a report, it implies you lack some ability, it implies you lack some ability, don't manage your time well, or have too many priorities.

This is so true, I had a friend, he's never sure about anything, it's always 'I may, I might' and he's always indecisive. I always knew he lacked confidence. How can one help such person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / List Of Major Recharge Card Dealers / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.