Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking (46611 Views)

Photos: Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by kibo: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Elxandre:
you are a joke!cheesy
humans can't fly?

That's exactly what I'm trying to tell you!
It made no sense to the white man that Man couldn't fly, so they made airplanes cheesy

Your analogy makes no sense, since other students use mobile phones, so don't give us the Humans don't fly BS because that is a natural disability of man which can't be challenged enough!
Your own rules were made by ignorant African men, It can be changed! grin

cheers bro!

Exactly My Point, the white men were smart, after studying the laws of gravity which they couldn't change, they sought an ALTERNATIVE.

You cannot tell the head of a house how to rule his household. You have no jurisdiction there, that is why you have an ALTERNATIVE to leave that household.

Ignorant lad, it has nothing to do with Africans. The same African men made the laws that bind your actions in this country (if u reside here). Why don't you disregard the laws of this country and see where it gets you into.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by ugoezeik(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mhizjay: z a schl dah blives dah acting lyk a boarding schl student wud help u in lyf
issoryt, u r a gud lectural, letter u send me ur network le me send u airtime

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Mhizjay(f): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
crudedude: mhizjay stop embarrassing yourself.

@Topic Most people on here saying negative about CU do so because of hearsay and what they see on social media. Some probably have NEVER interacted with a CU grad before yet they're experts at branding the school all the names they can think of.

For example, Its laughable at this stage seeing comments on CU students being JAMB rejects. Whereas to qualify for ANY university in Nigeria every student MUST score at least 180 in JAMB (now UTME) before thinking of Post UTME. This goes to show the level of ignorance on display.

I like CU and if I had the chance I would've picked her over others.
and is CU the only private uni? because u are a student/grad of CU,you can never see it from other pple's perspective...tz normal to support your alma mata. Some of these state and fed unis do not even accept 180 as their cut-off,so what are you saying? And I didn't only talk about JAMB,also am not embarrassing myself,itz just the fact if you can read well and understand
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Mhizjay(f): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
ugoezeik: issoryt, u r a gud lectural, letter u send me ur network le me send u airtime
lol grin
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
naijaobi: covenant univ school fees (500,000 Naira)... Ranking:32nd
University of Ilorin school fees (40,000naira).. Ranking:1st.

Did ur parents make the right choice? grin

Covenant is 2nd. make your findings.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by crudedude(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mhizjay: and is CU the only private uni? because u are a student/grad of CU,you can never see it from other pple's perspective...tz normal to support your alma mata. Some of these state and fed unis do not even accept 180 as their cut-off,so what are you saying? And I didn't only talk about JAMB,also am not embarrassing myself,itz just the fact if you can read well and understand

if you've deciphered well my post you'd have known I'm not a CU gradsmiley

how are you?
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Mhizjay(f): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
crudedude:

if you've deciphered well my post you'd have known I'm not a CU gradsmiley

how are you?
lol wink,am not fyn oo
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by crudedude(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mhizjay: lol wink,am not fyn oo

But I'm treating you well nauwink
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by sawhite: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
paulskillz: Nigeria Int'l Supermodel contest is about to end..Pls Vote for ( Fabiyi Paul) as Mr. Nig Int'l "KWARA"Just click on this link http:///KzzcJa and like his picture.
guy plz remove this picture that guy should nt model he should be rearing cattle in kaduna
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by FEMoxylian: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
dayosaurus:

Personal achievements really??.. The MD of fbn is a nd holder, the youngest billionnare in the world is a dropout.etc.. What is CCIE?.... So i can give you a very robust reply
CU very soon will become the Harvard of Africa. CU graduates are beginning to take over every serious banks in Nigeria. Young and intelligent, specially trained to erase mediocrity in Africa. Every business/lndustry/ Company wants result and not activity. No bad feelings, for every new and genuine idea /process , myopic individuals must challenge and criticize.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Mhizjay(f): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
crudedude:

But I'm treating you well nauwink
lol undecided,Osun state z not treating me well
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by crudedude(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mhizjay: lol undecided,Osun state z not treating me well

Come to my state cool
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Kalvan500: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
tsolz84: cry

I have to reply here, since I'm banned from the politics section till 2041.

Bro, I feel you. I have nothing personal against GEJ. The real enemy are the I***s.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Mhizjay(f): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
crudedude:

Come to my state cool
wia? Alaba int'l grin
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Elxandre(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
kibo:

Exactly My Point, the white men were smart, after studying the laws of gravity which they couldn't change, they sought an ALTERNATIVE.

You cannot tell the head of a house how to rule his household. You have no jurisdiction there, that is why you have an ALTERNATIVE to leave that household.

Ignorant lad, it has nothing to do with Africans. The same African men made the laws that bind your actions in this country (if u reside here). Why don't you disregard the laws of this country and see where it gets you into.

Your reasoning baffles me really.
I don't know why anyone would compare the law of gravity to any man-made laws!

Talking about the laws of the land, why was Gay marriage legalized in different part of the worlds?
The simple reason is because people concerned thought the measure made no sense, and they protested against it.
Believe me within 30 years, African countries will legalize gay marriage.

What I'm just trying to say is that, no law cannot be changed, as far as it's uncomfortable to a significant group of people in that particular society.

Its stressful arguing with you because we are not on the same frequency.

I believe in change for the right cause, while you believe in conforming to the rule regardless of how uncomfortable it is.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Damn#anoda ban?fuvk the mods!!fivk Igbos!!team kalvan till eternity!!.
Kalvan500:

I have to reply here, since I'm banned from the politics section till 2041.

Bro, I feel you. I have nothing personal against GEJ. The real enemy are the I***s.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Kalvan500: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
tsolz84: Damn#anoda ban?fuvk the mods!!fivk Igbos!!team kalvan till eternity!!.

I know bro. That Ngwake(the mod) is just a nuisance. Igbos are always ret@rded.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
tsolz84: Damn#anoda ban?fuvk the mods!!fivk Igbos!!team kalvan till eternity!!.

Kindly derail this thread to politics smiley such as Osun elections and co. Those are important things to discuss than school-bashing. smiley

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kalvan500:

I know bro. That Ngwake(the mod) is just a nuisance. Igbos are always ret@rded.

You guys can start discussing politics here, we would accommodate you. Before the school-bashing people resume work again...lol. smiley

Up Aregbe!!!
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Kalvan500: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

You guys can start discussing politics here, we would accommodate you. Before the school-bashing people resume work again...lol. smiley

Up Aregbe!!! I really wanted him to win. It would have pained me if he did not win.

Of course, Omisore's hands are stained with too much blood. It would have been an injustice for him to win.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kalvan500:

Of course, Omisore's hands are stained with too much blood. It would have been an injustice for him to win.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by dayosaurus(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
FEMoxylian: CU very soon will become the Harvard of Africa. CU graduates are beginning to take over every serious banks in Nigeria. Young and intelligent, specially trained to erase mediocrity in Africa. Every business/lndustry/ Company wants result and not activity. No bad feelings, for every new and genuine idea /process , myopic individuals must challenge and criticize.

Why quote me??.. am i averse to your opinion??... Or whats the use of the myopic rubbish?....
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Kalvan500: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

I really don't know of Omisore's work. But I can say Aregbe has really tried, he gave SS1 to SS3 public school students 150,000 tablets. That has over 63 ebooks, textbooks, 900 minutes of videos, dictionaries (2), 17 subjects etc.

That saved the state about 8.5 Billion Naira. He is a very disciplined man and very hardworking person. A family friend's husband works in the governor's office and they don't leave office till like 4 AM. Grey hair all over.

Asides that, there are plenty poverty alleviation schemes like Oyes, Ofood ...etc... He is trying. I pray he does well this second term, though I am not from Osun.

Exactly. The system was abandoned for years. Oyinlola did absolutely nothing.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
dayosaurus:

Why quote me??.. am i averse to your opinion??... Or whats the use of the myopic rubbish?....

Oga, this thread has been derailed to Osun politics, those are more important things to discuss, please don't draw us back abeg!!!.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kalvan500:

Exactly. The system was abandoned for years. Oyinlola did absolutely nothing.

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by dayosaurus(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

Oga, this thread has been derailed to Osun politics, those are more important things to discuss, please don't draw us back abeg!!!.

Bbros, so mmake i nno reply my mentions??.... Another lord rahl in the making
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
dayosaurus:

Bbros, so mmake i nno reply my mentions??.... Another lord rahl in the making

But as you can see people are now focused on Osun politics, those are more important things. Just let it go.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Kalvan500: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

Very true, I was there for about 11 months and that was what the indigenes, students and teachers told me. Though I enjoyed the place, good power supply, less noise, cheap Korope (bus) smiley , corper money too was plenty.

I remember when I used to go to Igbona every Tuesday (the market day) to get food stuffs. It was really nice for me.

It's a nice place, the people are good people. It's usually bad governance, that brings out the worst in People. Thankfully, Aregbesola has changed that.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by dayosaurus(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

But as you can see people are now focused on Osun politics, those are more important things. Just let it go.

I av ooo...... Now with my opon imo
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by jamoyakz: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

That you have not seen some does not mean they do not exist. I passed jamb well, very well, and I even got into the medical program of a public University, but my family and family friends made me see reasons to go to CU to study engineering. After going to CU for those 5 years, I knew it was the right way for me.
brother stop to they lie jor!!!! who they still suck breast hia You got admitted to study medicine in a federal uni but declined to attend CU... You just lied and you are a bloody lair... Chiaaa fear God sha
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kalvan500:

It's a nice place, the people are good people. It's usually bad governance, that brings out the worst in People. Thankfully, Aregbesola has changed that.

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
dayosaurus: ..

I av ooo...... Now with my opon imo

So you have Opon-Imo too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) / Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) / Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.