Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking (45799 Views)

Photos: Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
jamoyakz: brother stop to they lie jor!!!! who they still suck breast hia You got admitted to study medicine in a federal uni but declined to attend CU... You just lied and you are a bloody lair... Chiaaa fear God sha

It is time for Osun politics my brother. Who did you prefer to win? Omisore or Aregbe? Say the truth.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Kalvan500: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

True, all my teachers liked me. Even in the bus when I don't know where I am going to smiley they would direct me. Then when I used to read for exams, that was how I went to one secondary school to read one Saturday.

I read from morning till evening, that was how they mistakenly locked the complex and left me inside. Only for me to come out hours later, I could not leave the school building. A kind indigene had to walk several kilometers to go and look for the gateman.

Thank God, I would have slept in that school that night with all the trees and Monkeys... grin

grin

That would've been crazy.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kalvan500:

grin

That would've been crazy.

LOL.. yes o...
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by kibo: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Elxandre:
Your reasoning baffles me really.
I don't know why anyone would compare the law of gravity to any man-made laws!

Talking about the laws of the land, why was Gay marriage legalized in different part of the worlds?
The simple reason is because people concerned thought the measure made no sense, and they protested against it.
Believe me within 30 years, African countries will legalize gay marriage.

What I'm just trying to say is that, no law cannot be changed, as far as it's uncomfortable to a significant group of people in that particular society.

Its stressful arguing with you because we are not on the same frequency.

I believe in change for the right cause, while you believe in conforming to the rule regardless of how uncomfortable it is.

You don't believe in the right cause, you believe in your own definition of the right cause.
Take it or leave it, phones restriction has helped CU.
Ask CU graduates if they regret the phone rule. I'll bet they'll say NO

But you didn't even attend CU..How do you know what is comfortable for them??

You are taking this thing too personal for someone that has never been in the CU system, mostly out of ignorance.

Rules don't have to be comfortable, that is why they are RULES !!! mate. They are there to mould you, discipline you and bring the best out of you.

You don't see the best of GOLD until it passes through FIRE ...

SO KEEP CALM !!
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
kibo:

You don't believe in the right cause, you believe in your own definition of the right cause.
Take it or leave it, phones restriction has helped CU.
Ask CU graduates if they regret the phone rule. I'll bet they'll say NO

But you didn't even attend CU..How do you know what is comfortable for them??

You are taking this thing too personal for someone that has never been in the CU system, mostly out of ignorance.

Rules don't have to be comfortable, that is why they are RULES !!! mate. They are there to mould you, discipline you and bring the best out of you.

You don't see the best of GOLD until it passes through FIRE ...

SO KEEP CALM !!

My fellow eagle, it is time for Osun politics, just let it go and let's not brew fight again. Who would you have preferred to win? Omisore or Aregbe?
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by crudedude(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mhizjay: wia? Alaba int'l grin

Any state you think is the best that's where I am. I'm cool like that cool
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by dayosaurus(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

So you have Opon-Imo too?

Obtainedd it.. Evenn though its illegally
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
dayosaurus:

Obtainedd it.. Evenn though its illegally

LOL okay. Because I know it was for secondary school children.

I also like the fact the tablets were assembled in a factory in Osun state. Showed a lot of wisdom on Aregbe's part, they would have made it in China then now bring it back, hide the tech from our people here.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
the next election to follow will be Lagos election!
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by kibo: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:
My fellow eagle, it is time for Osun politics, just let it go and let's not brew fight again. Who would you have preferred to win? Omisore or Aregbe?

Eagle !! That's a strong one.

Am not really conversant with Osun Politics, so I'll rather be mute for now.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Boyooosa(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
there was a time in Nigeria most especially during my school days, there was nothing like mobile phones in campuses and we were coping with our studies. i am yet to believe or see the reason the ban should affect the students that are in the school to study... afterall, the ban lasts in the school premises and not all their lifetime. think of it naturally, why should a STUDENT hold a phone (distraction) while he is suppose to be studying or feeling a studying environment? talking of socializing or getting information, mobile phone is not the only means of achieving that... you can make use of your laptops, gist and share ideas with your friends, go to recreation centres or as applicable.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ikenna came and ran away;same wit Oam4J;ngwakke;weda u ban us or not:we're gonna 4eva spik d truth!Igbos are retardos!4 every one of us u ban;legions are gonna spring up
Kalvan500:

I know bro. That Ngwake(the mod) is just a nuisance. Igbos are always ret@rded.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by dayosaurus(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

LOL okay. Because I know it was for secondary school children.

I also like the fact the tablets were assembled in a factory in Osun state. Showed a lot of wisdom on Aregbe's part, they would have made it in China then now bring it back, hide the tech from our people here.

Aregbe is truly the mannnn of the people
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Truth be told bro;i silently prayed for aregbe to win; grin sincerely;i luv the guy;he's hardworkin n disciplined;i spent a yr @ ikirun during my nysc scheme;one of the best states i av bin to;constant light;cheap accomodatn;security;etc..d truth is pdp never presented a worthy candidate..all d same GEJ till 2023 grin
whywhyyyy:

It is time for Osun politics my brother. Who did you prefer to win? Omisore or Aregbe? Say the truth.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Kalvan500: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
tsolz84: Ikenna came and ran away;same wit Oam4J;ngwakke;weda u ban us or not:we're gonna 4eva spik d truth!Igbos are retardos!4 every one of us u ban;legions are gonna spring up

Exactly.

I'm going to make a Thread about Ikenna and Ngwake, they're both m0rons.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
you nko? grin
Kalvan500:

I know bro. That Ngwake(the mod) is just a nuisance. Igbos are always ret@rded.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Kalvan500: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: you nko? grin

I haven't banned anyone till 2041.

That dude is a Psychopath.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
eyah, sowie
u a mod
Kalvan500:

I haven't banned anyone till 2041.

That dude is a Psychopath.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Kalvan500: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: eyah, sowie
u a mod

I'm not a Mod. I won't even accept such a dumb job. It's not like they're paid.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by marieolae(f): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
chiebuka55: A Covenant University student just tweeted this picture of their school's phone outlaw undertaking form that all students are required to sign as they prepare for the next semester.

Now see their laptop agreement here...http://www..com/2014/08/check-out-covenant-university-mobile.html
to be honest this school is a private secondary school. The students that attend this school can never be exposed to life. School life is not all about books,book,books. There are other aspects to it. This university is just on a whole new stupid level. Really and truly they need to change their dibolical system.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
marieolae: to be honest this school is a private secondary school. The students that attend this school can never be exposed to life. School life is not all about books,book,books. There are other aspects to it. This university is just on a whole new stupid level. Really and truly they need to change their dibolical system.

Can't you see this thread has been derailed to politics? Fight and argument brewer!
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by DGREATBISHOP: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
M.T.N, ETISTAT, GLO e.t.c. Will soon sue them go court
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
tsolz84: Truth be told bro;i silently prayed for aregbe to win; grin sincerely;i luv the guy;he's hardworkin n disciplined;i spent a yr @ ikirun during my nysc scheme;one of the best states i av bin to;constant light;cheap accomodatn;security;etc..d truth is pdp never presented a worthy candidate..all d same GEJ till 2023 grin

@Aregbe: very true.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Eagles in the house....I sight una cool
I "left" you guys cos my internet was down.Nice one while I was away grin
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by jamoyakz: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

I prefer CU now!!! Lol Ogbeni all the way but easy on your lies shaa
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
jamoyakz: I prefer CU now!!! Lol Ogbeni all the way but easy on your lies shaa

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by jamoyakz: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

I don't understand you, should I scan the admission letter and show to you? What is the false accusation all about?
scan it jor!!!! I won go sleep jare... Work tomorrow
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
jamoyakz: scan it jor!!!! I won go sleep jare... Work tomorrow

The thread remains derailed!!!..Silence is always the best answer for a group of persons.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Eagles in the house....I sight una cool
I "left" you guys cos my internet was down.Nice one while I was away grin
smiley

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by ArcBishopmarie(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2014
cirmuell: rubbish. Don't pull you shitty lang. on me...and get the phuck off my mention. Illiterates
Then dont talk silly... Onwe gi, tinye isi na otula okuko
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by cirmuell(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2014
ArcBishopmarie: .
Then dont talk silly... Onwe gi, tinye isi na otula okuko
↓↓↓↓

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag / Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.