Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies (1282 Views)

We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) / Do People Still GiveTheir Babies These Funny Names? / All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by Princephelar(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2014
I notice recently that some of our moral values passed down from our parents are depreciating by the day, especially in ladies (no offence please). Now you may want to ask "why is everyone talking about ladies?" The answer is simple, simply put, ladies make the home, if you are not correct, your home can never be.... So here are some of the things I noticed is wrong in people...

1. CHEWING SO LOUD THAT THE NEXT PERSON CAN HEAR YOU. Like I said no offence, ladies do this most especially when they are chewing gum...

2. DRAGGIN YOUR FEET WHEN WALKING.
This goes for both gender, it is believed that dragging your feet is a sign of laziness, and asides from that, it generates noise (at least a little)...

3. FARTING AROUND PEOPLE WITHOUT FEELING SORRY. One reason for you to feel and say sorry when you fart around people (of course you are not suppose to fart around people, except for occasions when you can't control it) is that you've polluted the air and it can be dangerous for their health. In fact do all you can to avoid farting around people cos you don't know what health issues some are battling with...

Please feel free to add yours...
Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by kayjasper(f): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2014
Soliciting for money and recharge cards from men
Especially when they are not your father, brother or relative.

[size=15pt]That Sucks!!

[/size]

5 Likes

Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by kultimate009: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2014
1.) Stepping on someone without the courtesy of saying sorry.

2.) Feigning love for a guy just because you are interested in his money or God knows what.

3.) Not recognizing when your guy needs his space or needs 2 b alone.

4.) Requesting for cards and money from a guy just because he likes you.

5.) Going to shopping malls just to snap pictures. I once saw a gurl almost trip when she attempted 2 step on the escalator inside Shoprite @ ikj. Shey na by force 2 form wetin u no fit do ni?

2 Likes

Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by cirmuell(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2014
kultimate009: 1.) Stepping on someone without the courtesy of saying sorry.

2.) Feigning love for a guy just because you are interested in his money or God knows what.

3.) Not recognizing when your guy needs his space or needs 2 b alone.

4.) Requesting for cards and money from a guy just because he likes you.

5.) Going to shopping malls just to snap pictures. I once saw a gurl almost trip when she attempted 2 step on the escalator inside Shoprite @ ikj. Shey na by force 2 form wetin u no fit do ni?
lmao grin
Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by kreamidiva(f): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Feigning love for a lady twice your age for money and contracts.

Wearing your boxers for months without washing...

Always crying for sex even when the lady isn't feeling you!

Not recognizing when ur lady needs space.

Saying "I love you" on the first date just to sleep with a lady.

11 Likes

Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2014
dancing sukus and sekem in front of ebola.playin chess wt abubakar shekua
Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by kayjasper(f): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2014
kreamidiva: Feigning love for a lady twice your age for money and contracts.

Advice for ladies ooooo.... not guys.. lol.

1 Like

Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by Agrika: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2014
Agwa bu mma nwanyi
Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by purplesummer(f): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2014
Princephelar:

1. CHEWING SO LOUD THAT THE NEXT PERSON CAN HEAR YOU.

2. DRAGGIN YOUR FEET WHEN WALKING.

3. FARTING AROUND PEOPLE WITHOUT FEELING SORRY. ...
OP, seems you've been around crude girls for so long. Change the caliber of girls you hang out with otherwise don't complain!

1 Like

Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by priscaoge(f): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2014
kreamidiva: Feigning love for a lady twice your age for money and contracts.

Those that smell their boxers to know if it's dirty Or not grin
Expecting sex from a girl because u bought her lunch undecided
Weird
Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Meeting every guy dat requests to meet ha on social networks just for d sake of free lunchs!!

1 Like

Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2014
present Ma
Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
kayjasper:

Advice for ladies ooooo.... not guys.. lol.
All follow, guys need advice too cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
purplesummer:
OP, seems you've been around crude girls for so long. Change the caliber of girls you hang out with otherwise don't complain!
I beg to differ. I can almost say all naija girls behave that way. Why do our girls dress like prostitutes?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To White Baby / Emotional Infidelity: A Threat To Marriages / Saving Rent As A Bachelor: Renting A Room Or Sharing A Flat– Which One Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.