Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This (10981 Views)

Guys Who Married Single Mums: How Did You Convince Your Parents / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2010
grin grin grin Lift your hands in the air cool embarassed

CHAIRCOVER OVER TO YOU cool

Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2010
CC helep me remove rita from road tongue

Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2010
Dayummmmm I never knew Mr CC is this handsome shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Can we swap CC? grin grin

Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2010
/
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2010
chaircover:

Jenny will you stop this Nonsense. . . . . . shocked angry

Why would you post my "bobo's" pictures over the net for everyone to oogle at? even if he is only my backup bobo

Mi o like e o angry

Ladies . . . .anyone I catch looking at my dear Van, will be cut up, beaten, acidised, attached to a transformer & thrown off the third mainland bridge . . . . .so you have been warned.

So Jenny tell them o! I abhor but do NOT ignore primates wink

I fainted sha when I saw those pictures & I am still fanning myself with my copy of the sun newspaper grin grin grin

And to all the haters; before u abuse him . . . who cares if he can't act . . . na acting we wan chop? Actor plenty for Nollyland if na acting you wan see.

Ladies una hear am? CC is known for hanging people to the cross, no say jennyk no warn una oooo

LOL CC you fainted? me I had to go take a cold shower especially when I saw the first one shocked
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2010
/
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by MrsSiena1(f): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
*Dialing Mr CC. Phone is ringing. Mr CC answers the call*

Mrs Siena: Mr CC ebo le wa?

Mr CC: Mrs Siena I am at the office. Wats up?

Mrs Siena: Please log on to nairaland go family section click on the topic Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This and see your rival. Please don't tell Mrs CC I told you oh.

Mr CC: No probs Mrs Siena, I won't. Will get back to you when I see whats there. Take care bye.

Mrs Siena: Ok bye

Mission accomplished  grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by olugirl(f): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2010
OMG! That one guy should be that fine, sorry for my bf if i ever meet him,
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by zayhal(f): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

*Dialing Mr CC. Phone is ringing. Mr CC answers the call*

Mrs Siena: Mr CC ebo le wa?

Mr CC: Mrs Siena I am at the office. Wats up?

Mrs Siena: Please log on to nairaland go family section click on the topic Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This and see your rival. Please don't tell Mrs CC I told you oh.

Mr CC: No probs Mrs Siena, I won't. Will get back to you when I see whats there. Take care bye.

Mrs Siena: Ok bye

Mission accomplished  grin

oh God! Chaircover is in trouble! shocked shocked shocked
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by ikamefa(f): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2010
makagini? undecided na who unah dey yarn about?

that red-bororo up dia?

nahhhhhhhhh! next-------->>>>>> grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2010
/
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by MrsSiena1(f): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2010
No CC my garden shed doesnt have lightning or heating system besides that there is no room for you until you edit your posts chikena. If you do then I will call Mr CC now and explain to him that it was a slip of your hands on the keyboard. By the way how are the big anld little chaircoverses. grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2010
/
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by MrsSiena1(f): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2010
Lol CC. Baby Sienna is fine and no she doesn't have colic. She only crys if she wants a feed, tired or needs a cuddle she doesnt even cry when she is wet.

Thanks oh the suitors dey plenty more oh i always refer people to our thread to see the requirements you have laid down.

I do like Van Vicker the guy fine oh. But I like Majid more. cheesy. No vex oh cos i know say na your backup bobo.
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by IyaBasira: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Lol CC. Baby Sienna is fine and no she doesn't have colic. She only crys if she wants a feed, tired or needs a cuddle she doesnt even cry when she is wet.

Thanks oh the suitors dey plenty more oh i always refer people to our thread to see the requirements you have laid down.

I do like Van Vicker the guy fine oh. But I like Majid more. cheesy. No vex oh cos i know say na your backup bobo.

Majeed . . .hes ok but he cannot compare to my one and only love, my heartbeat, my soulmate, Van Vicker!!!!!

WHY OH WHY are the handsome ones married?? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? cry cry cry
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by ikamefa(f): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2010
chaircover:

@ikamefa, its not good to tell lies o! people that lie steal & so on grin

ok ! " grin "

come unah wey dey swoon, faint , salivate for this guy, wetin unah see for hin body?

is it the fake apoche muscles? grin

the blue abi na green, grey eyes ( i nor even sabi the color sef) grin

wetin? undecided cheesy
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 12:29am On Sep 14, 2010
hmnnnnn! Women!!!  lipsrsealed , Una fall my hands, including you Madam . . .  lipsrsealed .The boy no even fine reach me cool

Anyway, V V will soon be holidaying somewhere at  lipsrsealed , he needs some company, if you are interested bribe me cool
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 14, 2010
IyaBasira:

Majeed  . . .hes ok but he cannot compare to my one and only love, my heartbeat, my soulmate, Van Vicker!!!!!

WHY OH WHY are the handsome ones married?? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?    cry cry cry

Come here woman, did you come on here to start a fight you can't finish? angry angry angry How dare you come here and loudly tell me that van vicker my husband is your one and only, you want make I visit okija shrine for you? angry angry angry

Mrs. Siena:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Sienaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, come carry your wife comot for hiaaaa cheesy grin cheesy

olugirl:

OMG! That one guy should be that fine,  sorry for my bf if i ever meet him,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chaircover:

Ah mogbe o!

Mrs Siena Abeg I hope your garden shed has lighting & heating cos I think I will be camping there for a while until Mr CC forgives my roving eye   cry

Ive always known that jenny hates me and she deliberately started this thread, knowing fully well that I will miscalculate & misjive.

@ikamefa, its not good to tell lies o! people that lie steal & so on  grin

Actually I've had eyes on MR CC and I have been looking for a way to overthrow you and this my dear happens to be the best time cool.

He has everything I need in a 2nd husband , someone that economizes would make a good step father to my kids grin cheesy With him I am sure I will save a lot, who wouldn't want a man that spends 20pounds on fuel? grin cheesy grin That is what I call a man that saves for the rainy day. cool
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 14, 2010
OAM4J:

hmnnnnn! Women!!!  lipsrsealed , Una fall my hands, including you Madam . . .  lipsrsealed .The boy no even fine reach me cool

Anyway, V V will soon be holidaying somewhere at  lipsrsealed , he needs some company, if you are interested bribe me cool

See ole, you dey find woman wey go help you pay your mortgage abi? grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 14, 2010
/
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 14, 2010
/
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2010
chaircover:

Ha ha ha Jenny, Dat one no be economy o! bearing in mind the fuel station is not outside our front door so na petrol im go burn take drive go fuel station in the first instance. He probably just likes the smell of fuel. When I was preggers my craving was the smell of fuel so maybe I have passed it on to him. Shebi they say that the 2 become one now. grin  cheesy  grin

Mine was omo, I could die to see myself in the bathub full of omo water grin grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2010
cool

Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2010
Come ooo where is outstrip sef? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't tell me she's finally travelled to see them goats shocked shocked abi is she busy fluting? grin grin

Poor man, that woman sef, someone get the man out of the house before outstrip strips him out grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2010
/
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2010
CC it is not a wedding ring. The ring on that finger is just for fashion. cheesy

You see 21 pack, I see 30 shocked shocked and OAM4j is busy calling himself handsome. grin

LMAO at papa and pikins making fun of mama cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Akuviv: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry go get a job y'all. I'm out of here. girls! shakes head.
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2010
ROTFLMSGBO but how did you see the ring CC? I did not even notice it until you mentioned it. I see you eyes dey look the dude from head to toe wella grin grin
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2010
Akuviv:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry  go get a job y'all. I'm out of here. girls! shakes head.

jealousy, e dey pain you say you no fine reach grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2010
/
Re: All The Married/single Ladies,I Hope You Commit lookery After Looking At This by OAM4J: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
'I abhor Ignorance and I ignore stupidity'  grin

Girls, I taught Van the secret of looking good. Jenny, with a good money I can transform that guy in your profile pic to look better than V V  cool

When I was still a child, not even as handsome as I am now  cool , my mum used to sing my oriki (praise song) like this;

'Omo ti ko we to ndan. O we lodo gbogbo omoge nyo owo ose, won wipe 'Temi ni ko mu, temi ni ko gba'. Eni ti OAM4J ba gba tie, O se orire'. cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? / Does ultrasound scan gives 100% result on foetus(baby's) sex? / I Took A Second Wife To Avert Impending Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.