Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. (2424 Views)

Desperation In The Jonathan Camp In Anticipation Of Defeat / Desperation In The Jonathan Camp In Anticipation Of Defeat-a Can Of Worms Nigeri / Desperation In Banks They Are Pushing The Masses To The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2014
gej and his comrades in stupidity, can't intimidate us with violence and security forces in the southwest. since we have resolve to vote him out due to his non performance and utter disrespect of the region in his cabinet selection. ojulowo omo Yoruba should listen to the obinde epistle of oyinlola. we will never vote for a nincompoop, whose comrades are thugs, drug barons and never do wells like kasamu buruju, ayodele fayose, teslim folarin, jelil adesiyan, iyiola omisore and bode George.

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by bbello28(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2014
(In nicki minaj's voice) All we are saying" No TO CORRUPT LEADERS"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90: gej and his comrades in stupidity, can't intimidate us with violence and security forces in the southwest. since we have resolve to vote him out due to his non performance and utter disrespect of the region in his cabinet selection. ojulowo omo Yoruba should listen to the obinde epistle of oyinlola. we will never vote for a nincompoop, whose comrades are thugs, drug barons and never do wells like kasamu buruju, ayodele fayose, teslim folarin, jelil adesiyan, iyiola omisore and bode George.

Practicing my celebration dance move after collecting my 50grand bet money that aregberascal is out

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by zlatansomto(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2014
This guy is obviously cursed!!

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2014
zlatansomto: This guy is obviously cursed!!

everyone in your household living and dead are all cursed..

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90: gej and his comrades in stupidity, can't intimidate us with violence and security forces in the southwest. since we have resolve to vote him out due to his non performance and utter disrespect of the region in his cabinet selection. ojulowo omo Yoruba should listen to the obinde epistle of oyinlola. we will never vote for a nincompoop, whose comrades are thugs, drug barons and never do wells like kasamu buruju, ayodele fayose, teslim folarin, jelil adesiyan, iyiola omisore and bode George.

The blooded is a governor already, another person on that list will be joining the governors forum soon.

Wake up bro, you are inconsequential just as tinubu is

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by zlatansomto(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

everyone in your household living and dead are all cursed..
Two wrongs don't make a right,. Take your dead parents as an example.. You're like std's nobody wants you, everyone hates you and it proves your late parents should have used protection •

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by EasternLeopard: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2014

And Tinubu/Buhari are saints

Wasted free education

Can you tell me the idealogy/principles APC operates on

The best APC governor Fashola increased school fees to almost 300 000 naira and reduced it as 2015 election approaches when he realised that protesting students can mobilise people to support PDP. Pls tell us the name of Fashola's education policy of increase and decrease

The earlier you realise that all parties are unconvicted thieves, the earlier you stop deceiving yourself about political parties and start studying personalities and the ideas that influence them angry

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2014
zlatansomto: Two wrongs don't make a right,. Take your dead parents as an example.. You're like std's nobody wants you, everyone hates you and it proves your late parents should have used protection •

my parent are alive and kicking, why you are bloody hired assassin living at the ghetto of no 10, Ibadan street ebutte meta. you are waste of space and a scourge and absolute irrelevant user of the atmospheric oxygen. anyway since your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom factory I don't expect anything better. fvck off wannkster.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Wasted free education

The best APC governor Fashola increased school fees to almost 300 000 naira and reduced it as 2015 election approaches when he realised that protesting students can mobilise people to support PDP. Pls tell us the name of Fashola's education policy of increase and decrease

The earlier you realise that all parties are unconvicted thieves, the earlier you stop deceiving yourself about political parties and start studying personalities and the ideas that influence them angry

like I care about the opinion of a bantunoid. truly we all sprang from apes, but in your case you never sprang too far.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2014
aguiyi:

The blooded is a governor already, another person on that list will be joining the governors forum soon.

Wake up bro, you are inconsequential just as tinubu is

blooded like wtf... I'm allergic to holding conversations with illiterates.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

blooded like wtf... I'm allergic to holding conversations with illiterates.

It was a typographical error, I meant bolded. You are the illiterate here for believing that your myopic opinion represents that of the entire south west . Anu mpama

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by zlatansomto(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

my parent are alive and kicking, why you are bloody hired assassin living at the ghetto of no 10, Ibadan street ebutte meta. you are waste of space and a scourge and absolute irrelevant user of the atmospheric oxygen. anyway since your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom factory I don't expect anything better. fvck off wannkster.
hahahahahahaha,. Your parents are walking corpses, they're dead inside.. To live doesn't mean you're alive • Talking about my location! I thought you fools said you were gonna come at me? In 36hrs? Its been more than 72 hrs now.. Yet no show!! Where is your coward friend WIZGUY69?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2014
aguiyi:

It was a typographical error, I meant bolded. You are the illiterate here for believing that your myopic opinion represents that of the entire south west . Anu mpama

you are still an illiterate plonker, and what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? what fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? you are a waste of flesh. in saner climes waste of natural selection like you, would have been exchanged for a seed of groundnut after your miserable birth.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Wasted free education

Fashola the somersaulting Governor

He keeps rescinding his daft policies.
I remember him sacking striking Medical Doctors in employment by LASG only to reinstate them after much backlash.

The deportation scandal of Ibos only for him to apologize to Ndigbo on the eve of the Anambra elections.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

my parent are alive and kicking, .

At least you got the singular description right at the bolded.

We all know you were reared by a single struggling owambe hoe grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2014
zlatansomto: hahahahahahaha,. Your parents are walking corpses, they're dead inside.. To live doesn't mean you're alive • Talking about my location! I thought you fools said you were gonna come at me? In 36hrs? Its been more than 72 hrs now.. Yet no show!! Where is your coward friend WIZGUY69?

your stupidity is in terabyte. why beat a dead horse, passing through abule bus stop to oyingbo and a close peep at your enclave, it really shows why you acting rabid, mofo I stay in the fct, you are dank and filthy. you are asinine and benighted. you are the source of all unpleasantness. you spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2014
PvtParts:

At least you got the singular description right at the bolded.

We all you were reared by a single struggling owambe hoe grin grin

priceless coming from a wannker weaned on expired dead Arabian camel milk. you are walking, talking proof that you don't have to be sentient to survive, and that barnum was thinking of you when he uttered his immortal phrase regarding the birth of a sucker. you are, at varying times, tedious, boring, and even occasionally earth shatteringly hilarious in your idiocy, routinely childish, mor..onic, pathetic, wretched, disgusting and pitiful.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by zlatansomto(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

your stupidity is in terabyte. why beat a dead horse, passing through abule bus stop to oyingbo and a close peep at your enclave, it really shows why you acting rabid, mofo I stay in the fct , you are dank and filthy. you are asinine and benighted. you are the source of all unpleasantness. you spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
F.C.T! Really? Hahahahahahahahahaha!! Indeed!! Is that where you do your brick layer work now?? Wow!!

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

priceless coming from a wannker weaned on expired dead Arabian camel milk. you are walking, talking proof that you don't have to be sentient to survive, and that barnum was thinking of you when he uttered his immortal phrase regarding the birth of a sucker. you are, at varying times, tedious, boring, and even occasionally earth shatteringly hilarious in your idiocy, routinely childish, mor..onic, pathetic, wretched, disgusting and pitiful.

sorry but i don't speak autism

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2014
Tunde Salami you are bound to get a mention now angry angry angry angry angry angry

Tunde Salami aka anago90 aka raphead aka eggheaders aka osun defender where art thou?
Tunde Salami aka anago90 aka raphead aka eggheaders aka osun defender where art thou?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2014
zlatansomto: Yes oh,. He leant it from his late dad!! Infact his late dad also leant brick laying from his own father too.. Its a family thing!! Its a generational thing also.. Just like peak milk! From generation to generation. The salams are brick layers and will always be..

but cement bricks just go back 2 generations in Osun. I bet grandfather Salami was a mud brick maker grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2014
zlatansomto: F.C.T! Really? Hahahahahahahahahaha!! Indeed!! Is that where you do your brick layer work now?? Wow!!
who cares y'all nincompoops keep spreading different fake pictures of me. you know, you doing something right if umuigbo nairaland branch keep spreading different fake pictures of you. I can only wish you goodluck in your tomfoolery.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:
who cares y'all nincompoops keep spreading different fake pictures of me. you know, you doing something right if umuigbo nairaland branch keep spreading different fake pictures of you. I can only wish you goodluck in your tomfoolery.

I see the mention app is working just fine.

That is you for real jus like your mom -ugly!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2014
PvtParts:

I see the mention app is working just fine.

That is you for real jus like your mom -ugly!

how about all members of your family dying before dawn from Ebola zaiire strain, if that is not me. can I hear a big ise.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

how about all members of your family dying before dawn from Ebola zaiire strain, if that is not me. can I hear a big ise.
FCT resident ko?

If you reside here you will be like 98% of Osunnites who are cab drivers living in some outskirt slum

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Iykopee(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2014
A goose opens a thread to lament over his pathetic life. *Hiss on his bald head*

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by tomakint: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2014
I can only weep cry cry in advance for this son of perdition called Omoerantunde Abudusalamu but laugh grin grin now because I remembered vividly many months back warning him to refrain from his diabolical way of reasoning now see where his pigheadedness has landed him undecided this is just the beginning....zlatansomto, welcome back.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2014
All in favor that anago90 aka eggheaders aka raphead is a ret@rd click like

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Desperation In The South West.. by anago90: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2014
PvtParts:
FCT resident ko?

If you reside here you will be like 98% of Osunnites who are cab drivers living in some outskirt slum

bwahhaaahhaaaaa!!!!! you are lost cause mehn!!!! taxi driving that should be noble compared to a cocaine slave and a p0rn addict. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. you are a monster, a malformity. i wretch at the very thought of you. you have all the appeal of a paper cut. lepers avoid you. you are vile, worthless, less than nothing. an osunnite is one of the biggest player in the I.C.T world in the fct, making real time solutions to financial it problems. another one is the biggest player at wuse market. dig that fugly cumster.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ibb Killed Abacha! / Edo Withdraws Itv's Accreditation / What If Buhari Wins On 14 Feb But Dies Before 29 May?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.