Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Abuja Woman Exposes Girls Sending Husband Their Nudé Pix - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abuja Woman Exposes Girls Sending Husband Their Nudé Pix (1184 Views)

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Newly Divorced Ghanaian Woman Exposes Herself On Camera To Make Husband Jealous / Are You Sending Your Housemaids To School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Woman Exposes Girls Sending Husband Their Nudé Pix by bobonicez: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
A married woman based in Abuja has forwarded to Pakorumo.Com some private photos of ladies that many people will see and love, not knowing that they are cheap prostitutés. See details below:

My name is Lydia and I live with my husband in Abuja. I am one of those obsessed with your Blog and I need advice from your readers if I should go for a divorce or not. I was enjoying my marriage until my husband's friend who is a love-vendor and works with immigration sent nudé pics of 2 of his girls to my husband phone via What's App. He sent the two girls Susan and Ada all the way from Port-harcourt to Abuja to come and have séx with my husband just for money which the prostitutés did...

Two weeks after the prostitutés travelled back to Port Harcourt, one of them named Susan continued from where he stopped and sent pictures of her fellow LovePeddler nick named Koko to my husband Via What's App.

I don't check my husband's phone but the moment he started locking his phone my instinct told me he was hiding something and now I've seen what he is hiding which is that fact he have started cheating on me.

Please find attached the Screen shot of the chats I took from my husband's phone which he had with his friend and the one he had with Susan.

Please my heart is bleeding, I'm 23 and just married for 2years and no kids yet because am still a student. I'm looking forward to seeing it on ur Blog and I await your readers advice.

sourcehttp://www.pakorumo.com/2014/08/abuja-woman-exposes-girls-sending.html

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Or Abroad? / He Needs Your Advice Urgently / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.