Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Arik Airline Sprays Insecticide To Curb Spread Of Ebola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arik Airline Sprays Insecticide To Curb Spread Of Ebola (574 Views)

Tanzanian President Bans Miniskirt In Bid To Curb Spread Of Hiv/aids / Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram / What Can Be Done To Curb Corruption In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arik Airline Sprays Insecticide To Curb Spread Of Ebola by tobechi74: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Report reaching me states that the management of Arik airline is taking measures to prevent the spread of Ebola disease. After suspending flights to liberia and other affected zone,the managementintroduced spraying insecticide.

A cousin of mine who boarded a flight from lagos to abuja explained the ordeal to me. According to him, as the plane was about to take off, the announcer said

In light of the recent Ebola virus outbreak, we will proceed to spray insecticide in the cabin. If you’re wearing contacts or you find that you react to the smell, please cover your eyes and nose”.

The cabin crew proceeded afterwards and began spraying the gaseous substance while passengers were already seated

the authencity of the news is awaiting verification
the ministry of health warnssthat Ebola is not killed by insectisidees.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Adamawa Governorship Election To Hold October 11 / Who Let The Dogs Out........ Who? Who? Kalu’s Risky Game / Syria Conflict: IS 'executes Dozens Of Soldiers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.