Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye (64441 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / REVEALED: How A Woman Almost Seduced Me – RCCG G.O. Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by VirginFinder: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Exactly what I stated earlier.
Lemme repeat it for ya. . .in case you are BLIND! kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

You are mentally impaired!
Go and seek treatment.

No husband,no home, no life outside Nairaland.

There is little difference between you and the woman in question.
Both of you are "were alaso" (clothed mad people).

What a pity!!

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by seyi360(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2014
*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute* A fool is known by her words

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Demainman1: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2014
When the devil tempted JESUS, of course, Jesus called the Police cheesy

The title of this thread should be "Married woman attempted to seduce me"

"Almost" seems like they were both going-with-the-flow until he came to his senses and later called the POLICE grin

Why call the police for a simple civil matter? Why not ask the woman's husband and some elders in the church to caution her and leave it at that.

Abi, the wowan go overpower a whole Adeboye and rape him?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by whitecat007: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2014
Sorry pastor's slave, I don't follow any religion cos none will set you free.

Watch out! Your daddy go's hand may be caught in cookie jar soon. Foools are worshipping human beings instead of God.

Emmaomotob: I'm almost sure you are a member of the blood sucking group called islam.

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by fpeter(f): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2014
kamo2930yahoo: i hope you know he is 72 years? I wonder how you would look at that age.

I pray she lives to that age, The way people mock elders and especially men of God nowadays..
I pray they don't rot in hell or regret their actions.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by robinhoodd2(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2014
so many hidden posts just because of a MAN, I have seen so many ANTI-God threads grown into pages. some people are so RELIGIOUS but very UNGODLY.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by adewumi91(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2014
Kanwulia: Some women nor get shame I swear! cheesy
The reason they will remain single for life!
Miserable bytch!
Na anoda woman home she wan spread her winchcraft waka come? cheesy

Holy anger indeed!
This is a private matter and he did not have to bring it to his congregation.
Tacky! kiss

*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute*

did you say he isn't cute? this baba is over 70 o. And pls what you cannot say with a loudspeaker in public, don't say it on a social media. Kindly accord him due respect. we all pray to grow old.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Segman22(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2014
fellis: lmao, I was thinking the same thing, this is unusual, all these pastors dey sabi elevate young fine girls to 'a higher level of grace' grin like pastor whatever from COZA church tongue .The woman must be butt ugly for him to have exposed her like that. To say she fine we for never hear this him testimony.

Pastors have been the butt of this kind of comments in recent times. What i find amazing is that people judge them based on assumptions.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by IYANGBALI: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2014
Stale news. The first time I heard the story was in 1954 and it is still reverbrating in 2014,second base jare
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2014
Emmaomotob: Abi o.Or maybe he should show us the face of his poor father who has been suffering from heart disease grin

You abuse somebody's father for abusing another person's father (who is not even your father) and you think you are OK.

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by oweniwe(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2014
iamord:

Well I can see ur post ! So this night your preek will be western unioned to our base in the forest for the necessary contortions
if u can show me a thread with higher amount of hidden posts, no wahala. I go even bring my preek myself
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Ladybluecash(f): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2014
This one no b NEWS abeg mak we hear word jare
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Thomsbuky(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2014
Miserable bytch!
Na anoda woman home she wan spread her winchcraft waka come? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! :-

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by robinhoodd2(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
fpeter:

I pray she lives to that age, The way people mock elders and especially men of God nowadays..
I pray they don't rot in hell or regret their actions.
but you have mocked OBJ, IBB,Buhari,Clark, Sultan and several others so many times. ain't those elders as well.hypocrisy at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by rezzy: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
@Op, when on thursday did Daddy Adeboye say this?. I was at the camp oo.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by femikay149(m): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Harbosede02: I wonda if some nairalanders actually think,u jst spit out trash at any given opportunity,d fact u hate d man isn't our buiz here,and it doesn't also change d fact dat millions of pple gather jst to worship God thru im...so jst drop a comment abt d topic and f*ck awt of d thread!!! angry

U were actually making sense until u used the fowl language ...infact gutter language the "f" word...u r not different from those you are accussing
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by pascalmilan11(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
bull.shit
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by SITS: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Personally, I feel this private issue was not meant for that kind of audience. Besides, if the Holy Ghost fire were that readily invoked and active, then I wonder who would be alive in our generation. I think the supernatural can be deployed to more productive ventures. It baffles me each time I reflect on the happenings in churches today in comparison to the teachings in the New Testament. What a whole world of deviation, distortion and deception in our worship centres!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Donfamous(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Acidosis:

Jesus taught his disciples with parables. The letter of Paul to the Corinths as described in the book of Corinthians encompassed the lifestyle of Apostle Paul, and instructions to the Church in Corinth.

We need to ignore 'these people' in the state of their own f00lery and self-inflicted ignorance. When they're tired of criticizing MOG for reasons best known to their pockets, they would do something worth-while/'fault-while' about their short lives on earth.
the best post I ever read today

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Hollamydey(f): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Miserable bytch!

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

you are a fool 4 referring 2 a man of God like that.....sonofabitch!

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by egopersonified(f): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
ladygogo: I dont know why i cant stand this man!

Of course he will tell his congregation what they want to hear. Before.. undecided

I cant for the life of me believe people are still going to crowded places in these trying times(Ebola).

Honestly, Nigerians have no value for their lives.

Which God are you going to serve that you can worship within the confines of your own home? Must you be in a crowded place before God answers your prayers?

Hope no work and sch for you till ebola is eradicated.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by tpia1: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
saxywale:
Imagine the IG handling a case an ordinary lance corporal can take care of.

Levels bro.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by barnabas91: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Miserable bytch!

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

Do u knw dt if I curse u and ur generations to comE, it will surEly follow u. U talk without sense... Don't Even let me utter 1 word 2 u or u wl regret it 4 life. U dare talk 2 a man of God like dat and d likes of u ar even puttin a LIKE to it. God wl reward u

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Weah96: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
barnabas91:
Do u knw dt if I curse u and ur generations to comE, it will surEly follow u. U talk without sense... Don't Even let me utter 1 word 2 u or u wl regret it 4 life. U dare talk 2 a man of God like dat and d likes of u ar even puttin a LIKE to it. God wl reward u

Take up the issue with God. Maybe God hates Adeboye. This was all planned and orchestrated by the designer of human beings. Even this comment you posted here, God knew you were going to write it BEFORE he even designed you to do write it. So leave the man alone, he's only carrying out the will of the omniscient designer who creates human beings. He was programmed by your God to write that comment.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by barnabas91: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
adewumi91:

did you say he isn't cute? this baba is over 70 o. And pls what you cannot say with a loudspeaker in public, don't say it on a social media. Kindly accord him due respect. we all pray to grow old.
He doesn't knw he has cursed himself. He shud go and read wht happened 2 d children dt laugh at elisha's bar head in d bible.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Weah96: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
barnabas91:
He doesn't knw he has cursed himself. He shud go and read wht happened 2 d children dt laugh at elisha's bar head in d bible.

That's a myth.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by stigman(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
Miserable bytch!

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

(*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute) the above word you used can get u killed, don't let Gods anger come upon you, mind the kind of words u use when it comes to men of God
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Mintayo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
I pity some people sha. Some people's mouth will kill them. Some ppl's mouth will ruin them while some will condemn then eternally!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Ay92(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
nijanigga:
Who told you that you're not an MOG,if you're not ,you can be one today and start making money.
it's good for me not to utter a word, it would have been better for you not to utter a word
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by assana: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Miserable bytch!

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

For ur full life,dnt ever insult a man of God esp Pst Adeboye,u dey craze for brain,abi dem dey prepare palmoil for ur brain?dnt ever i repeat say such agan idiot angry
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Emmaomotob(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
whitecat007: Sorry pastor's slave, I don't follow any religion cos none will set you free.

Watch out! Your daddy go's hand may be caught in cookie jar soon. Foools are worshipping human beings instead of God.

How is my belief affecting you?Since it doesn't,then I think there is a good reason why you should just sit in front of your computer and watch any sh"it that comes into your mind.If you do not believe God exist,then why is your heart having so much unrest.Like someone I read,he said he always found solace in winning arguements as it brings in solace and peace.
Let me be enslaved,if I don't think I have been enslaved,its not your business to tell me I am.
If men as brilliant as Newton Pascal or Einstein could believe in God's existence,then who are you?
Me believing in God removes nothing from me,only that I will forgo little fun,but If i don't I can live a reckless life.
God has given us an emotion,the ability to know the right and wrong,he made us all.Our body and brain is too complex to have been made by a scientific illusion called big bang.There are millions of gods but hear this out.Jesus said:You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.He promised us that he is going to heaven to make way for us all.We are in the last days now,
as the world cannot survive a world war III.When you have atheists who have not successfully disproved the existence of God,and you live in a probability of going to hell,even with your heart not successfully telling you your soul will sieze to exist.
Obedience is better than sacrifice,you might have made a point about reliance on pastors and also fake pastors which I assure you have all been foreseen by Jesus.The end is Near,If America continues to hammer sanctions on Russia,It would definitely lead to a nuclear war,A war Christ the redeemer has already foretold.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Weah96:

Take up the issue with God. Maybe God hates Adeboye. This was all planned and orchestrated by the designer of human beings. Even this comment you posted here, God knew you were going to write it BEFORE he even designed you to do write it. So leave the man alone, he's only carrying out the will of the omniscient designer who creates human beings. He was programmed by your God to write that comment.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Jesus Is Trending Today / I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.