Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx (27869 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Photo ...wife Caught Cheating Husband Having Séx With Her Best Friend / Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Mayflowa(m): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2014
J12: Your husband's bestman? grin Konji na bastard.

If I was president, all widows will have a monthly allowance of 300000 naira flat for upkeep. angry Vote me for president

Ladies will marry just to kill them
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Slitz(f): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Islam is the most practical religion! this women would give anything just to have a LEGAL husband provide for them..some women would rather have their husbands commit adultery which is a grave sin than let them take a second wife..I do not advocate that everyman takes a second wife as God forbids that it is done if the man fears that he would be unjust! but a sincere heart would acknowledge that there is immense wisdom in the injunctions of God.. "should He who created not know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous(to his slaves) All Aware(of everything).(Qur67-14)

5 Likes

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by ochon: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2014
To be widow ain't easy. I speak from experience. God should bless all the mothers out there, widows or not. They go through a lot especially the widows, in a society like Naija that ain't favourable to widows sometimes.
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by UpLoyo: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2014
Slitz: Islam is the most practical religion! this women would give anything just to have a LEGAL husband provide for them..some women would rather have their husbands commit adultery which is a grave sin than let them take a second wife..I do not advocate that everyman takes a second wife as God forbids that it is done if the man fears that he would be unjust! but a sincere heart would acknowledge that there is immense wisdom in the injunctions of God.. "should He who created not know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous(to his slaves) All Aware(of everything).(Qur67-14)

And what in the world are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Misblah(f): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2014
Fucck: Kanwulia..
I have seen many of your type in New york.
Guess what, they just left Nigeria grin grin grin
WE don't make noise
guy that your dp is so yucky angry...abeg change am na
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by SurePresident: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Arrrrrrrrrggggh!
You trust me ke.se
Before the man die. . . I don become ambassador to Spain like Bianca ashawo Nnewi! grin
Na only 'krase widow dey wait till im husband die to begin beg for rice and stew with assssssssssshawo work!
I for don 'tule' since!

Bianca for wait for Naija na. . .She for dey suck DEBE OJUKWU im blokos to train those her FFK children by now!
Mu che che che che che che cheesy

Kanwulia! Kanwulia!! Kanwulia!!! How many times I call you?! Lolz!!! But FFK bad gan!!!
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by SurePresident: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Arrrrrrrrrggggh!
You trust me ke.se
Before the man die. . . I don become ambassador to Spain like Bianca ashawo Nnewi! grin
Na only 'krase widow dey wait till im husband die to begin beg for rice and stew with assssssssssshawo work!
I for don 'tule' since!

Bianca for wait for Naija na. . .She for dey suck DEBE OJUKWU im blokos to train those her FFK children by now!
Mu che che che che che che cheesy

Kanwulia! Kanwulia!! Kanwulia!!! How many times I call you?! Lolz! But FFK bad gan!!!
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by kristylopezz: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia: I nor hate Naija men o!
I hate the way they treat womlen and children!

U obviously have had 1 or 2 bad dealings with 9ja men, hence d generalisation. Or are u hating based on what u've heard? Even dat country where u seek assylum, u cn't say there are no worse men there.

In other word..on behalf of all Nigerian men, I beg u 2 pls forgive our fathers, husbands, brothers and unborn sons, in any way one or 2 persons have made u to hate them.

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2014
DEAR GOD,I ASK YOU TO PRESERVE ME SO DAT I CAN LIVE A VERY LONG LIFE (if not for any oda thing)FOR MY FUTURE WIFE N UNBORN KIDS COZ MY HEART SKIPS ANYTYM I TRY TO IMAGINE THEM PASSING THRU THE PAIN I & MY MOM PASSED THRU AS A RESULT OF MY DAD'S EARLY DEATH.

2 Likes

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by creamylicious(f): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia don start again oooooo. Garnering commentators to her end. Well Dan

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by gbaskiboy: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014
jahlove4jah: . And friend.I love that song
hahahaha good day bro, so u know it
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by zurine(f): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2014
chai
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Kanwulia: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2014
creamylicious: Kanwulia don start again oooooo. Garnering commentators to her end. Well Dan

As usual. . . . flies must follow shyte for cow nyansh! grin

Any beta comment for hia? cool
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Kanwulia: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2014
SurePresident:

Kanwulia! Kanwulia!! Kanwulia!!! How many times I call you?! Lolz! But FFK bad gan!!!

Na wetin?
Na only Kanwulia dey for dis NL? grin
As Ebola don spoil all my vacation plans. . . na wetin you want make I do na? cheesy
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2014
dasparrow: @Post

First of all, we all know that the life expectancy rate in most black African countries is generally low and the men on the average don't live long . Why go having 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 children? Raising a child costs money and this is a fact that any intelligent adult should know. Nigerians and perhaps other Africans always act like death is a strange or foreign concept that can never happen to them or anyone close to them. But that is lie from the pit of hell. In as much as we all want to live long healthy lives and live to see our grand and great grand children, the reality is that some won't live into their 40s, 50s, 60s and above. Therefore, it is important to be realistic and ask yourself, if my spouse should pass on tomorrow, can I adequately take care of the children we have jointly brought into this world? If the answer is no, then it is time to cut your coat according to your size and have no more than 2 kids so that should your spouse pass on to the great beyond, you can still take adequate care of your children.

Secondly, Nigerian society is brutal on widows by expecting that they not marry again. In advanced nations, no one raises an eyebrow should a young, middle aged or even elderly widow chooses to remarry. It is a personal choice. The same Africans who pressure their men and women into getting married are the same ones that expect widows to stay without sex after years of tasting how it feels like while married. Is that not wickedness of the highest order?

Lastly, I hope that those ethnic groups in Nigeria who make widows drink the bath water of their deceased husband's corpse will stop that filthy practice now that we are faced with ebola. African societies for the most part lack compassion for their women and so as a lady, if you choose to marry an African, know what you are getting yourself into because many African cultures have barbaric customs where they throw the widow out of her matrimonial home, make her shave her head like a man, make her drink the bath water of her deceased husband's corpse, leave the widow with no inheritance and much more. A Nigerian/African widower on the other hand is allowed to remarry 6 months after his wife's death and African society has no problem with that. SMH.
Excellent points. About the first one; In Nigeria many people start planning to have four or three kids even before marriage not caring whether they have adequate means of caring for them, not only financial means, personal and emotional sacrifices have to be made to raise that child, yet no one even thinks about that. All they know is that they must have three or four kids as is the norm in Nigeria. If you tell majority of the folks there that you want only one or two kids, they start asking a barrage of useless questions on “Why? What else will you be doing with your time and reproductive years?“. FFS. So the fact that I'm not over my reproductive years means I should breed kids all over the place like a goddamed rabbit?

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by donodion(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia: LWKMD!!!
Is this s joke? cheesy
Na wetin I dey read so? grin
So these women nor dey use dem fingers 'mast--ur--bate'? undecided
Abi nor be to shout 'oooooo aaaaaaah'. . . .SQUEEEEEEEEZE BOBBY AND "CLITO" weh-weh. . . .SMELL MY FINGERS PUT FOR MOUTH cool. . . .then wear pant go sleep be the main tin? cheesy
I sabi dat wan well well o!
YEYE WOMEN!
Shioooooor!!!!

grin grin Kanwuleeeeeeeeee...
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:
Trust NAIJA man now.
Dem go phock shegey comot from your azzze for a 'bowl' of rice!!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The reason I work hard! Widow or no widow o. . . .DEM NOR GO SEE MY BREAK-LIGHT! kiss
I will NEVER ALLOW ANY NIGERIAN NIGGA to take advantage of moi.
I will never live in such a
You actually made a very valid point in this post but then put people off by lacing it with insults directed at Nigerian men. It's very sad but true. Many men in Nigeria can never help a woman without asking for sex in return. Even if she is married with her husband still alive. It is a habit for them. They simply cannot render assistance to any female out of selflessness, they must try to get into her pants first. From university undergraduate to old married woman with kids in the university. It's all the same. Sleep with them first before you get even the tiniest bit of assistance. Of course not all Nigerian men are like this. There are good ones but unfortunately those ones are in the minority, far outnumbered by the sex obsessed reprobates.

5 Likes

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by donodion(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2014
michelz: I don't care about the se.xual needs of the widows- they can handle that if they really want to. My concern lies in their financial needs;coping alone with the burden of the family. This is why i think widows should be payed monthly stipends to help alleviate their burden and suffering.

good and valid point.Besides their intimate needs,the financial aspect is a big challene for these poor women especially with kids to breed.
Big question,what does our churches that collects all sorts of offerings do on regular basis to assist these widows with children

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Kanwulia: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2014
fellis: You actually made a very valid point in this post but then put people off by lacing it with insults directed at Nigerian men. It's very sad but true. Many men in Nigeria can never help a woman without asking for sex in return. Even if she is married with her husband still alive. It is a habit for them. They simply cannot render assistance to any female out of selflessness, they must try to get into her pants first. From university undergraduate to old married woman with kids in the university. It's all the same. Sleep with them first before you get even the tiniest bit of assistance. Of course not all Nigerian men are like this. There are good ones but unfortunately those ones are in the minority, far outnumbered by the [size=20pt]sex obsessed reprobates.[/size]

Nne. . . . .Ya grammar na waya o! grin
Yes! 90% of Nigerian males are SEX OBSESSED REPROBATES! FACT!!!! kiss

I guess we are writing the same thing.
There are some good ones no doubt.
But the majority of them are azzze holes! kiss
I will keep insulting them.
They deserve it! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Edusouls(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2014
They should find love again, and if possible remarry..but the bitter truth behind it is that most women contribute to the death of their huby's,few women have what it takes to make a man happy, most women dont know hw to luv a man, they torment their huby's with their life damaging attitiudes, nagging, sex denial, saucy talks, abuse, pressuring the man into competition to meet up with others, scorpion like attitiudes, many women torture their husby's with numerous life eating characters, they emotionaly and phsycologicaly run down their huby's, but what i wonder is that if that they re not aware of that? When their huby's die they open eye to reality...

2 Likes

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Olusanya333(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2014
Thank God for the Gift of Life and for his immeasurable Grace.I don't have Sexual urges.Sexual urges is an excuse for adulterer nd fornicators
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Amhappy(f): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2014
teeo: A big shout out to all the widows out there, our culture most times doesn't allow them to express their feelings.

Every widow has the right to find love again.
I agree
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by dellaziz(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2014
I
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Kanwulia: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2014
donodion:

grin grin Kanwuleeeeeeeeee...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssshhhh? cool
Do you have anything against self-pleasure? wink
E get wan tin wey I dey use o. . . .
Once I rub am for my 'tin'. . . .The CLITO go 'nu pu ishi'. . . begin dey hot WITH ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSHUN!
Once I touch am ehn. . . . Hmmmmmmm!
Na he le le!
All you need is one SMOOTH AMALA SPOON from ya kitchen to 'massage' and 'stroke' ya tin!
Who need man. . . .with bowl of rice? cheesy

I nor h-understand wetin these bush widows dey yan for here o! cheesy

Infact. . . make I go use am! cool

I dey come o! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTLdzOrjvK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4vQiP5lY8

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Missmossy(f): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Eeyah this is so damn touching and painful. I really pity these widows as they go through lot of traumas and agonising treatments. If only they could be cared for and all their needs met,it would have been a better situation.
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by virginboy1(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia, na only you waka come?
I think you need reinforcement
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Danhumprey: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia: LWKMD!!!
Is this s joke? cheesy
Na wetin I dey read so? grin
So these women nor dey use dem fingers 'mast--ur--bate'? undecided
Abi nor be to shout 'oooooo aaaaaaah'. . . .SQUEEEEEEEEZE BOBBY AND "CLITO" weh-weh. . . .SMELL MY FINGERS PUT FOR MOUTH cool. . . .then wear pant go sleep be the main tin? cheesy
I sabi dat wan well well o!
YEYE WOMEN!
Shioooooor!!!!

Na which kain LOCAL women be all these? undecided
I don't know why I like this Kanwulia. She is just funny! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by donodion(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssshhhh? cool
Do you have anything against self-pleasure? wink
E get wan tin wey I dey use o. . . .
Once I rub am for my 'tin'. . . .The CLITO go 'nu pu ishi'. . . begin dey hot WITH ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSHUN!
Once I touch am ehn. . . . Hmmmmmmm!
Na he le le!
All you need is one SMOOTH AMALA SPOON from ya kitchen to 'massage' and 'stroke' ya tin!
Who need man. . . .with bowl of rice? cheesy

I nor h-understand wetin these bush widows dey yan for here o! cheesy

Infact. . . make I go use am! cool

I dey come o! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTLdzOrjvK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4vQiP5lY8
hahahah you be real case.for sunday morning kwa...
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Kanwulia: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2014
donodion:
hahahah you be real case.for sunday morning kwa...

Agro nor get dey of the week o!
Make one DORTY Naija nigga kam piss for my poohsie?
Tufiaaaaaaakwa! Na MY SPECIAL SANITIZED AMALA SPOON under my bed get am o. . . incase oga nor get pawa! cheesy

I nor fit make one yeye Naija man come take me make 'ALLLLAH KHUBARRR' for bedroom because of 'bowl of rice' to feed me and my pikin dem!
Twa!!!! cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OBlmHfxTGw

Na which kain WIDOWS OF POVERTY be dezzz for this tory? grin

Unbelievable!!!

MU HE HE HE HE HE HE HE
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Danhumprey: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2014
freshness2020:
Ūя̲̅ own version gidi gan Oº°˚˚°ºo.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Kanwulia: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.