Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx (27889 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Photo ...wife Caught Cheating Husband Having Séx With Her Best Friend / Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by KanwuliaJara: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Always use the report button when the spam bot kisses you from behind.

No need! I like my behind just where it is! kiss
I don't use REPORT BUTTONS! kiss
Na una be SPAMBOT. . . na una fit read!
I only open new IDs when YOUR SPAM BUTTON DISABLES OTHERS!
I don't have time to jump around with more than one ID.
I want people to know IT IS MOI!

No shakin'! cool
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by RoyalRoy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

No need! I like my behind just where it is! kiss
I don't use REPORT BUTTONS! kiss

Lollz
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL.
n leave did frustrated girl alone abeg.. @kanwulia

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by ayukdaboss(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Fucck: Kanwulia, Are you high on paw paw leaves ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I believe it's dry lizard droppings shocked
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Kanwulia: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
donpeey22: lolzzz...funny u!8-), and what makes my defense illegal?

Nigerian men and widows are the focus of this thread o!
Please, don't deviate!
Thanks! kiss

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Kanwulia: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
DeeMain:

shocked
You, Kanwulia, are indeed the craziest of 'em all! What a woman!

Yesssssssssssssssoh!
You nor see wetin these yeye widows dey yarn for that tory?
One say she nefa phock for 21 years!
Because of one man?
He must have been BAD in bed! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by john650(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
J12: Your husband's bestman? grin Konji na bastard.

If I was president, all widows will have a monthly allowance of 300000 naira flat for upkeep. angry Vote me for president
Na him be say them go dey kill their husbands to get that money.

2 Likes

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: She mean meant it figuratively. Didn't you studied study Literature in school? undecided
Why do too many married men die early?
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by redsun(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
There are no safety nets for Nigerians when they are at their lowest ebbs. Nothing whatsoever in the system to help them. It is like living in hell with no hope of getting out when there are no help of any kind.

And to make matter worse,they tend to breed to many innocent children they can't handle as if it by force to have children. Widows should be able to continue with their lives which ever way they deem fit and if it means prostituting to survive when other ways have failed,so be it. Life is not for the weak and the vulnerable.
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Nigerian men and widows are the focus of this thread o!
Please, don't deviate!
Thanks! kiss
Kanwulia, i have been reading your posts on Nl and all your posts have always been against nigerian men, so even if the focus of this thread had been different from what it is, you would still have attacked nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by goshen26: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2014

If I was president, all widows will have a monthly allowance of 300000 naira flat for upkeep. angry Vote me for president

u want women to kill their husband abi?

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
did u teach me?
should have figured that out undecided
Danhumprey: She mean it figuratively. Didn't you studied Literature in school? undecided
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia: LWKMD!!!
Is this s joke? cheesy
Na wetin I dey read so? grin
So these women nor dey use dem fingers 'mast--ur--bate'? undecided
Abi nor be to shout 'oooooo aaaaaaah'. . . .SQUEEEEEEEEZE BOBBY AND "CLITO" weh-weh. . . .SMELL MY FINGERS PUT FOR MOUTH cool. . . .then wear pant go sleep be the main tin? cheesy
I sabi dat wan well well o!
YEYE WOMEN!
Shioooooor!!!!

Na which kain LOCAL women be all these? undecided

Calloti the Callo. cheesy

Chai, you nor dey disappoint o. See as I dey scatter laff. Chai, you wan spoil me abi?
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

You nor see say dem wan finger-phock widows from 'service of songs' to 'graveyard'? cheesy
See a whole 'best friend' to the dead man wanting to phock a widow because of 800Naira and a 2 bowls of rice!
Dem nor dey take nose smell toto. . . .TUFIAAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!!
Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
LWKMD!
Sacrilege!!!!!! grin

Nigerian women are not saints. . . ONLY BECAUSE NIGERIAN MEN MAKE THEM SO!

Fact! kiss

The kain tins called NIGERIAN men wey I dey see for that Nigeria ehn?
It would be better to be single.
Nothing with poohsie is safe. . . EVEN A FEMALE ZYGOTE/EMBRYO/FETUS! cry
Dem must phock am!
Sexxxxxual predators! PEDO-PHILES!!!! cry

cheesy

Chai! Callotti this ya mouth eh! You know why I like you? Na because you nor dey lie. You tell the hard truth. We naija men will fvck anything as far as it get slit for btw the legs. Truth!
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Agro nor get dey of the week o!
Make one DORTY Naija nigga kam piss for my poohsie?
Tufiaaaaaaakwa! Na MY SPECIAL SANITIZED AMALA SPOON under my bed get am o. . . incase oga nor get pawa! cheesy

I nor fit make one yeye Naija man come take me make 'ALLLLAH KHUBARRR' for bedroom because of 'bowl of rice' to feed me and my pikin dem!
Twa!!!! cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OBlmHfxTGw

Na which kain WIDOWS OF POVERTY be dezzz for this tory? grin

Unbelievable!!!

MU HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

Allah kubbarrrr grin

Callloooooooootttttttttiiiiiii! Chai! See as you sum the thing up! Callotti, abeg I go wan make you start your own commedy show cos I wan dey always laff. You funny die o!

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Kanwulia: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
pDude:

Calloti the Callo. cheesy

Chai, you nor dey disappoint o. See as I dey scatter laff. Chai, you wan spoil me abi?

Sorry o! cheesy

pDude:

cheesy
Chai! Callotti this ya mouth eh! You know why I like you? Na because you nor dey lie. You tell the hard truth. We naija men will fvck anything as far as it get slit for btw the legs. Truth!

Gbam!

The reason I CAN NEVER FOLLOW ANY NAIJA MAN TO HIS HOUSE IN THIS WORLD. . . . Unless I get 'deadly plan' for am! kiss
I always invite them to MY OWN HOUSE. E get MARRIED MAN wey I invite for Nigeria. . . .As soon as I carry am reach my bedroom. . . .because na only for dia hia-conditioner dey work since no light. . . THE USELESS DUDE JUST TANDA FOR MY BED. . . OPEN BLOKOS BEGIN DEY MASSAGE FOR MY FRONT! shocked I just respect am because na awa FAMILY FRIEND. . . .And beside im 'he-goatness'. . . na really nice dude. If I want to do anything for Nigeria. . . he must know how to go about it. Na my 'Nigerian contact'. . . .for any kind of land or motor clearing business. . . I HAVE KNOWN THIS GUY FOR OVER 5 YEARS!!!!

Only eim GOD know how long the tin don dey hungry am o. I just dresssssss. . . go siddon for my chair. I just tell am say make eim wear im trosis or I go ask am to leave o. I have NEVER invited the fool to my house again o. TUFIAAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!

Another one chase me, my sister and MAMA. . . ALL IN ONE WEEK! grin
Gassssssssssssh!!!

I personally know one NIGERIAN GOVERNOR WEY DON SLEEP WITH 3 SISTERS(Triplets. . . he attended their naming ceremony cry). . .PLUS THEM MAMA. . . NA WIDOW!!!! Tufiakwa!!!!!

Politicians ARE THE WORST!!!! kiss

pDude:
Allah kubbarrrr grin
Callloooooooootttttttttiiiiiii! Chai! See as you sum the thing up! Callotti, abeg I go wan make you start your own commedy show cos I wan dey always laff. You funny die o!

Comedy na hard job o! I nor fit o!

2 Likes

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by oluwasegun007(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thumbs up to all widows on the planet...you are the best
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by turl(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Nigerian men of course!
Nor be even beta blokos dem dey take chase these women!
Old man blokos!
PEDO-PHILES AND RA-PISTS OF AFRICA! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqG1PPkH_4Y
lol i no even know wetin to take yab you sef. Na cele church dem need to carry you go.

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by DGREATBISHOP: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
God of the widow is never asleep
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by robosky02(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
DGREATBISHOP: God of the widow is never asleep

amen
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by tunsmann(m): 4:09am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: Poor women! Sad stories. sad
But the lady that sewed up her vagine, how the heck does she urinate
hello!!!a woman does urinate through the vagina.
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 11, 2014
That is why women shld be encouraged to work also. Depending on husband for financial needs is not good. With devastating state of things in this country and indeed the entired world, a man can just quench anytime. What happens thereafter? Woman be industrious too please.
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

OMO! SEE GOBE!!! ORIGINAL GOBE!!!! AYAKATAAAA!!!! Kei!!!!!
Trust NAIJA men now.
Sickening creatures!!!! Twa!!!!
Dem go phock shegey comot from your azzze for a 'bowl' of rice!!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The reason I work hard! Widow or no widow o. . . .DEM NOR GO SEE MY BREAK-LIGHT! kiss
I will NEVER ALLOW ANY NIGERIAN NIGGA to take advantage of moi.
I will never live in such a USEEEEEEEEELESS COUNTRY called Nigeria!!!!

All men wanno do is take advantage of women with their 2-2 kobo kpomo blokoses! cheesy
MADAM U beta CHANGE UR ORIENTATION.
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2014

If you try this eh. Some women will kill their husband for this money. Especially women that are married to slow poke.
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Shinatu: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2014
My dear, it is not only in Nigeria o, did you not hear of the report from Haiti that time?

When the men put in charge of food distribution at the camps post the earthquake were demanding for sex before giving the women and children food?
These were women who had just gone through a horrific experience and what those men could think of was to exploit them even in that situation.

There is evil in this world.
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Lispgreen: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Widows should be able to choose another partner as soon as they have respectfully mourned the passing of their husbands. Although most Nigerian men who go after widows tend to have only pussy in their minds, but with careful scrutiny and prayers... they will sure meet the right man. Compelling your self to become a log of wood when ur hubby passes, its not only unfair to u but to the welfare of ur kids. As most women become irate wen sex starved for a long time.
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oh my my! Bhahahahahahahahahaha
Wetin I dey see so? Lmfao
Nairalanders and their raunchy comments... SMH
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by hrmkz: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
hmmm
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by sucobaba(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2014

I tell you..wait o,some women go put otapiapia for their hubby to collect that your allowee o lol
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by KanwuliaJara: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
*switches off!airplane mode* cool
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by soulglo: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
The woman who took off with the rice had me rotflmao grin I know it is not easy for widows. Young widows at that and in the Nigerian climate. I support all those who remarry but I know it is a tough road. May God bless them all
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kanwulia has dropped it like it's hot. Nothing more to say. The video speaks volumes grin

she has set the records straight grin

What beats me is how they will see a woman going through the devastation of emotional and mental pain and still be sleeping with her.hiaaaannnnn shocked shocked
reminds me of when they were arresting strippers in strip clubs and closing down the place. When they asked some 40+ women why they strip for money some said the same thing I am reading here. No man is ready to help them without srx and if they resist the next question is AM I YOUR FATHER.

.since they weren't ready to die of hunger and no husband's relative gave a sh1t about them the last resort was to strip to pay the bills. Tufiaaaaaakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Bride Price Necessary After All These? / Watch How These Kids Danced At A Birthday Party (video) / Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.