Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends (2843 Views)

Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / What Do You Do If You Have No Friends And Nl Sucks? / How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by shegxi(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=deb6][/quote]
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Am the busy type so it doesn't really affect me and I have friends tho but most of them are distant from me.
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Resilience: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Most times I simply find peace in solitude.Am able to think well,more productive n highly organised. I listen to d radio,play music,surf d net,read n sleep when bored but try to go out when boredom is becoming overbearing.
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Youngpo413: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2014
shegxi:
well, op.....it is wat it is, u are not alone, i am an inntrovert. i talk onli when necessary, i so dislike lousy peeps. as an introvert, u suffer much when you are nt imaginative and intelligent.
for a lady, its undastandable....but for guys, who go toast for u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. d koko is just to embrace d person we are and learn to develop our strength.
true
Re: The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends by Youngpo413: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Introverts makes the best partners cos they hardly cheats...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80 Years Old Man Has Never Taken His Bath For 60 Years. / Prepaid Meter From Ikeja Electric Displays Error: Help / How ASUU Strike turns Female Students Into Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.