Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Do You Want To Become A Footballer? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Want To Become A Footballer? (772 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Become A Footballer? by samight07(m): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
Good Nairalanders, i really dnt like posting any information online unless am the author, and unless the info is genuine. Now to the main point. My name is samuel, am a soccer blogger, and also an online information scientist. I have written articles for the likes of vanguard newspaper, i have a column with soccer star newspaper and also talksport Ghana. I will be unveiling the secrets, rudiments and ethics of becoming a professional soccer player soon. If you are young and talented footballers hoping and dreaming of playing your way to Europe, just watchout for my next articles on how you can achieve your goals. Also watcho out for the following.
1. Skills needed to become the next big player.
2. Essential qualities needed.
3. What skills soccer agents, coaches are looking forward to in a player.
4. Kind of Behaviours that players should possess.
5. How & where to locate genuine agents and coaches that will not collect a dime from you.
6. Requirement needed to travel abroad.
7. List of some universities, colleges, and clubs that give scholarship into soccer acedemy.
8. Signing a pro- soccer contract
9. Soccer Education and many more. This is going to be fantastic articles. If you have any question partaining your career in football, kindly drop your questions here as i will gladly attend to it asap.
Re: Do You Want To Become A Footballer? by Theophinio(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Am very interested. Ride on
Re: Do You Want To Become A Footballer? by samight07(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Watch out for my upcoming articles on Monday.
Re: Do You Want To Become A Footballer? by Celmatador(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
i want to hear them all.......

(1) (Reply)

New Street Gladiators Set To Emerge As MTN Lagos Street Soccer Enters Round Of 3 / GO^^GO^^ Bayern Munich Vs CSKA Moscow Live / Ronaldo Sets New European Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.