Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. (4227 Views)

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, shove ur thoughts to ursef. Who are u to determine how I think about the drunkard from otuokpe. Far before u started following politics, i have known Jonathan as a very useless leader. A shameless fool whose interest is the betterment of his inner circle and not the populace.

yes i know he retired your father, but hey you need to get a brain

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by donphilopus: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

sir you need to agree ize iyamu has been in apc since the first tenure, i heard he has intention to run for governor maybe oshio not giving him.

as for legislators, pls lets not discuss that here, i have listen to dan orbih one day i stumbled on ebs abi itv, and some of the things pdp is accusing oshio of he is yet to deny any just like happening in nassarawa, see i understand most of the impeachment are sponsored from abuja, but we should also ask, are the governors themselves innocent or guilty? there was a crime that is why someone is sponsoring impeachment.

my last post. my ipad going off now, i can't type on blackberry.

Owky, bye boss!
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by Demdem(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

yes i know he retired your father, but hey you need to get a brain

Which of ur cursed fathers did Jonathan retire? Ur leprous father or the mad one from ur inlaws?
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by gabriel212: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Shegsky, firefire, chiefinalowo.
We need you hear for precise analysis of how pdp had loss to APC.
congrats AREGBESOLA.
lest I forgot shegsky had promised to deactivate her monicker if pdp loss the election please remind in to live up to his word coz had seen him using the monicker in other thread for election results.
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
gabriel212: Shegsky, firefire, chiefinalowo.
We need you hear for precise analysis of how pdp had loss to APC.
congrats AREGBESOLA.
lest I forgot shegsky had promised to deactivate her monicker if pdp loss the election please remind in to live up to his word coz had seen him using the monicker in other thread for election results.
Ma guy, i no dey run away, we stil dey here . Make inec announce the real result nah. Not that fabricated result u apc agents av let out to the public .
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by idumuose(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
[size=14pt] When is inec announcing all the results? [/size]
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by deeobserver209(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
PDP have not lost yet.
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by sovpounds(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Why are there different threads declaring Omisore and Aregbesola winners? Have you guys become INEC?
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Thk God we went to d polling unit we waited patently we voted on Aug 9 and ogbeni won d election thanks be to God for giving d anointed one d grace to be swear in for second term today Thk U Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ihedioha Begs Rochas For Forgiveness (photo) / Is A Good Dictatorship Better Than A Corrupt Democracy? / Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.