Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun (28656 Views)

Man Accidentally Kills Himself While Posing For Gun Selfie / 21-year-old Man Kills Himself While Posing With Gun For A Selfie / Should Nigeria Police Go To Drink In A Beer Parlour With Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
Aww. Its um sad.. Meanwhile I'm a selfie addict cheesy
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by ceaser: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Of course those who know how to use firearms safely would probably never pose with one aimed at their head. Even if it was unloaded.

Yes ke! Wisdom profiteth. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by Toks2008(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
smaleeq: a thousand way to die lipsrsealed

Lol! Now i believe that program.
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by Rilwayne001: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
evegran: Aww. Its um sad.. Meanwhile I'm a selfie addict cheesy

votre signature est en quelque sorte absurde, êtes-vous vraiment ce que vous vous posez à être embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by ceaser: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
kobonaire: I wish Skekau will wake up today and also decide to take a gun selfie of his fügly face
...... And heavens please make him to absent-mindedly leave the safety off.
cirmuell: i was ashamed when one took a selfie in a Cab yesterday. In my mind I was like "what's the caption gonna be, my dad's ride?" undecided it pathetic these days.
A lady, is it? It'll probably read "Taking a cab for the first time in my life. I've always used my own car" grin
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by buoye1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Edi aye niyen!!!Jesu saanu mi
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Meanwhile, where is the selfie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hRwHfQfPIY
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
CosmicSensation: embarassed

The story doesn't seem to add up btw.
My thought exactly, there is more to it than meets the eye.
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by musicwriter(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
J12: LMAO> He killed himself but he did not commit suicide. He probably committed selfside grin grin

Your probably the first person that discovered and used this word. Just saying in case it make it to the Oxford English dictionary or any other. Selfie itself came that way.
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by Emmyrushy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
1000 ways 2 die...A.K.A ( SELFIESIDED)
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by Petra23(f): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Funny in an unfortunate way...lol. RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by LadyH(f): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
orirebaby: Ishe o kin paani, ayo lo ma n pa yan.... a selfie wiv a gun?? chai
the new "cool"? undecided
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by sinceden2: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Am sure not all of us know what this selfie means, please can some one tell us what is means? Becos trully me I don't know what it is.

1 Like

Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by DarkEnergy: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lol
ridiculous
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by ignis: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Silly selfie
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by ceaser: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
sinceden2: Am sure not all of us know what this selfie means, please can some one tell us what is means? Becos trully me I don't know what it is.

A selfie in action (with the phone), albeit with some other events. Are you okay now?

So now your post-test question:
* In short words, describe what you understand by a selfie? Diagrammatic illustration will earn you extra marks.

And please quote the question when give the answer. Ensure it's posted on every Nairaland thread today starting with this. This way you should be able to shame the forumites that you're not dumb contrary to popular opinions.

Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by sinceden2: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
ceaser:

A selfie in action (with the phone), albeit with some other events. Are you okay now?

So now your post-test question:
* In short words, describe what you understand by a selfie? Diagrammatic illustration will earn you extra marks.

And please quote the question when give the answer. Ensure it's posted on every Nairaland thread today starting with this. This way you should be able to shame the forumites that you're not dumb contrary to popular opinions.

Thanks Ceaser. If I understand u well Suicide mission. If am correct then dis story does not add up.
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by 360musicng(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
these guns ain't loyal!! *in chris brown voice *

1 Like

Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by anonymous6(f): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
lol I don't wish anybody death but damn cheesy
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by ijbeauty(f): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
I see more to this,

Where was he shot?? I mean what part of the body The head or where? Hmmm, oga police you guys should dig more, why is the other guy on the run when his friend died while taking a selfie?

I don't think the gun suddendly went off.

#myHonestOpinion
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by ijbeauty(f): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
sinceden2: Am sure not all of us know what this selfie means, please can some one tell us what is means? Becos trully me I don't know what it is.

Simply put, its taking a picture of yourself without any1's help........
Like snapping yourself...
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

votre signature est en quelque sorte absurde, êtes-vous vraiment ce que vous vous posez à être embarassed
N'avez-vous pas mieux à faire avec votre vie que de traquer une femelle sur NL ? votre français suce ! évidemment vous triiez aide compréhension « ma » signature. Te faire foutre OK ? Je voudrais ignorer toute autre mention de votre part !
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by lampardizik(m): 2:51am On Aug 11, 2014
xp17: bros, I personally tried to make a joke outta it, but the sensitive guy in me said "no matter how hard you try to make it funny, it would still be dry" and this is very dry.

@topic, I donate my sympathy to your loved ones.

i think you are just jealous
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by foxyac3(m): 3:18am On Aug 11, 2014
1000 ways to die
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by hollas2jnr(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2014
Such a dumb way to die... RIP still.
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by Rilwayne001: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2014
evegran: N'avez-vous pas mieux à faire avec votre vie que de traquer une femelle sur NL ? votre français suce ! évidemment vous triiez aide compréhension « ma » signature. Te faire foutre OK ? Je voudrais ignorer toute autre mention de votre part !

Êtes-vous peiné je ne suis pas en train de suivre sur vous ... en fait votre niveau de raisonnement est absurd..get une vie, et
j'arrête été stupide.

infact my signature applies to you undecided

Allez au diable salope grin

1 Like

Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Êtes-vous peiné je ne suis pas en train de suivre sur vous ... en fait votre niveau de raisonnement est absurd..get une vie, et
j'arrête été stupide.

infact my signature applies to you undecided

Allez au diable salope grin
You're indeed pathetic!!! You stalked me and mentioned me, I replied-assuming you actually had a brain in your head and you're here blabbing gibberish? Your signature applies to me? Even as you started this childish beef? You need to get a life! Focus on building your empty life and stop making people's signature your problem. Look up the word "signature", it is as personal as can possibly get. Deluded being!
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by cooljoe(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Who dey make evegran vex na. As una dey c dis gal, me I fit die for her mata o
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
cooljoe: Who dey make evegran vex na. As una dey c dis gal, me I fit die for her mata o
LOL! Many thanks and I'm not angry, he doesn't have the ability to change my mood. smiley
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by cooljoe(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
I'd very much lyk to have d supapowas to change ur mood; always for d beta. #ideytripforu
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun by Rilwayne001: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
evegran: You're indeed pathetic!!! You stalked me and mentioned me, I replied-assuming you actually had a brain in your head and you're here blabbing gibberish? Your signature applies to me? Even as you started this childish beef? You need to get a life! Focus on building your empty life and stop making people's signature your problem. Look up the word "signature", it is as personal as can possibly get. Deluded being!

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tipper Crushes A Woman On Bike Dead In Kaduna This Morning(graphic Photos) / Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road / 15 People Die In Accidents On Kaduna-Abuja Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.