Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Poor Maintenance Culture: - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Poor Maintenance Culture: (1635 Views)

See What Lagos Fuel Scarcity Made This Poor Man Do / Bmw 325Ci E46 - Repairs and Maintenance / Auto Maintenance Issues. How Often Have You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Maintenance Culture: by TouaregV8(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2008
I have a question that has bothered me for a while -

Why do we (in Nigeria) spend our hard earned money buying the best vehicle(s) we can afford, but we don't spend the right amount of time and money to maintain our vehicles?

Cheap car products, poor maintenance and a culture of 'anything goes' seems to be the norm.  I'm confused!!! 
Re: Poor Maintenance Culture: by lexicon(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2008
undecided
Re: Poor Maintenance Culture: by megastu(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2008
Please teach us how to maintain our cars.
Re: Poor Maintenance Culture: by TouaregV8(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2008
First of all,  a car isn't simply a piece of metal that goes from A to B.  It needs to be treated with TLC and respect.

Secondly, feed you car the right food, or should I say the CORRECT FUEL - petrol or diesel.

Thirdly, say to youself - "I DESERVE THE BEST, I DEMAND NULON PSO"

The following links will give you all the information you need to secure the BEST FOOD for your car/vehicle:

http://www.moto-supreme.com

http://www.moto-supreme.com/pso-leaflet.html

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of A Catalytic Converter / Help Gurus. 2011 Toyota Camry AC...... / My Toyota Corolla Brain Box Got Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.