Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay (2549 Views)

Any Apology From PDP Without Returning Looted Funds Is Unacceptable / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Cuche: 2:53am On Aug 10, 2014
I don't see any reason why inspite of the imminent collapse of APGA, he will insist on sinking with a party whose ideology has been slaughtered on the altar of greed. He doesn't have any pact with the late Ojukwu to preserve the party Mr Obi Peter, the smart crook has and should be left to keep that. Obiano will not require the endorsement of the late Ibo leader to win an election in Anambra State if he keeps the pace of changes he has started in the State.
His joining PDP will not bring Anambra to the dark old days of under-development, all he needs to do is to meet with the president and discuss. I have weighed the options, it can be negotiated and remains the best for himself and the state. Afterall, all that was stolen by the so called pdp godfathers is a child's play to what was spirited away by Chief Obi the Okwute.

First, APGA has been regarded as an appendage of the PDP and can be crushed to oblivion if the powers that be desire with so much ease. APGA's relevance in the past governorship elections was only because the PDP's interest in not having to allow their fiercest opposition any hold in the State superseded. Most of the Characters remaining in APGA at this moment are there because they needed empire of their own where they can play gods dictating who should rise or fall. As it stands today, PDP's support for APGA which was so strategic in the immediate past elections is not guaranteed beyond 2015. There shouldn't be any fears as to the resounding wellcome Obiano will get should he decide for the PDP now and there is no better time than now.
Secondly, Anambrarians aren't fanatical as such concerning political parties as history has shown in fact, the language that sways our support is development, quality projects and efficiency in governance. Obiano has started well and the populace are showing sincere identification with his government. The doubts about the process that brought him to power are gradually being erased simply because of his Sterling performance these few months. And as long as he continues to win our hearts through laudable projects genuine supporters will follow him whichever party he decides on.
From all permutations he will definitely have troubles, unavoidable troubles in APGA and the reasons are too obvious. The masterminds of the troubles are not difficult to pick from the pack of APGA.
My worry is that he Obiano doesn't seem to possess the liver to handle these men when it begins. He doesn't seem to be as Sinister as some who will fight fire for fire. These could hamper the development of our beloved state on the long run.
The time to move is now

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Garrithe1st: 2:57am On Aug 10, 2014
AKPUGA is a useless party...

grin

12 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:16am On Aug 10, 2014
That will happen soon as the Sultan converts to Christianity; Apga is a movement and when there is a movement of people sometimes people drop on the way and the strong keep moving. Obiano is not a man of questionable character. He believes in Apga and her principles and will strengthen it by doing a great job in Anambra and by so doing will make the party more attractive. The people who have left Apga are those who came in just to have a solid platform for election. Okorocha,Iyom Ekwunife,Afam Ogene were never original members of Apga and never share in her principles. The coming election will show nay sayers that Apga has come to stay and is not a party to fool with. These traitors think they have arrived but they will soon get the shock of their miserable lives.

And Op,for you scumbag to call Peter Obi names a man that has brought so much success and glory to Anambra shows what a mischievous punk you are.
Peter Obi is the man that brought sanity,discipline,law and order to Anambra.He laid the foundation of Anambra progress and cap it off with bringing in Obiano to continue with the developmental revolution he started. And now you dare summon the courage to call him a CROOK! It will never be well with you and may you never see good things in the remainder of your pathetic life!

11 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by hushmail: 5:06am On Aug 10, 2014
@ op thank God say na ur opinion

Apga means more to Ndigbo than just a platform to electoral success bt u wont understand

again do u ve any idea abt d crisis bedevilling PDP in Anambra state

u want to take anambra back to politics of gangsterism n godfatheris?

Mbanu!!

Anambra adigo mma

obiano will never consider ur opinion n ndigbo will never forgive u 4 dat opinion bt dats my opinion

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 10, 2014
@OP
I'm not from anambra, but DAT will not do Willie any good.its better he stay's in APGA and continue wit his good job which will definitely speak for him.

Opinion; I will prefer him joining APC instead of PDP
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 10, 2014
[size=48pt]as long as Its not Islamic APC...[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by smallJagaban: 5:56am On Aug 10, 2014
APGA - THE UNDERDOG PARTY. THE PARTY THAT HAS NOT PROJECTED IBO INTERESTS AT NATIONAL LEVEL SINCE 586 BC

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Cuche: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2014
Mr. Odenigbo your hero Mr. Peter Obi Okwute is a crook. A well know crook since 1988; full of deceit. The amount of money he spirited away in his double tenure can deliver 800MW of electricity for the state. Think about that

My views on APGA is not predicated by the defection of its members in the house of reps. Of course, APGA's remnant will always be as a fall back for desparate politicians

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by chino24: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2014
APC=Boko Haram

APC members are Boko Haram sponsors- Fani Kayode

APC is evil and demonic..

rightym: @OP
I'm not from anambra, but DAT will not do Willie any good.its better he stay's in APGA and continue wit his good job which will definitely speak for him.

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2014
I miss the leadership of APGA by Chekwas Okorie.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by chino24: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2014
Uche where are you? We need to meet so we can discuss this one on one. Its a good idea! Email me here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Calculia: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2014
Obiano should sit his a.s.s down in APGA. he has alot of work to do before 2019. I have not seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Calculia: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Uche where are you? We need to meet so we can discuss this one on one. Its a good idea! Email me here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

Obiano has no future beyond Anambra if he fails to deliver for the State after stealing elections through the back door.

I hear he has been making overt gestures at the Muslim community in Anambra, very funny indeed! Considering he hasn't even spent one year in office

Who do u people think you are? Tread very carefully!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by ba7man(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2014
And who says the foundation of a new APGA can't rest on Obiano's efforts??

So far, he's being treading well.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2014
berem: I miss the leadership of APGA by Chekwas Okorie.

You be tata for Politics...lol
What did Chekwas Okorie achieve as a chairman.
He cant even establish a hold in his state of origin.
Madam,go cook for your husband let men talk!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You be tata for Politics...lol
What did Chekwas Okorie achieve as a chairman.
He cant even establish a hold in his state of origin.
Madam,go cook for your husband let men talk!
whatever!!
Obiano defecting to PDP from APGA ends the existence of the party. I hope you won't let that to happen. Anambra state still remains the cradle of the party and I hope that won't change.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Calculia: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2014
berem: whatever!!
Obiano defecting to PDP from APGA ends the existence of the party. I hope you won't let that to happen. Anambra state still remains the cradle of the party and I hope that won't change.
Charming Love!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by chino24: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Who is this daft? Stop quoting me..I don't exchange banters with dirty yolobass..

Calculia:

Obiano has no future beyond Anambra if he fails to deliver for the State after stealing elections through the back door.

I hear he has been making overt gestures at the Muslim community in Anambra, very funny indeed! Considering he hasn't even spent one year in office

Who do u people think you are? Tread very carefully!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Calculia: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Who is this daft? Stop quoting me..I don't exchange banters with dirty yolobass..

No u exchange dem with imolite. coward!

U are even a bigger daft. imbe.cile!

Now listen and listen good. Anambra is nobody personal property not even GEJ, it will only take one word by 2019 and u are all out. comprende!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2014
berem: whatever!!

If Obiano like let him defect to boko haram,which is very unlikely , Apga will still stand. Why ? Because we still have trailblazers like Okwute,Oseloka Obaze,Dubem Obaze,Tim Menakaya and a host of other men of great prestige whose confidence and faithfulness to the party is unshakable. Apga is still a very young party and their better days are still ahead. Apga will shame alot of doubters and solidify her presence in Nigerian politics.
By the way,you dont cook for your husband?
grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2014
Calculia:

No u exchange dem with imolite. coward!

U are even a bigger daft. imbe.cile!

Now listen and listen good. Anambra is nobody personal property not even GEJ, it will only take one word by 2019 and u are all out. comprende!

Whose and what "word" ?
Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2014
Thunder Fire APGA! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

If Obiano like let him defect to boko haram,which is very unlikely , Apga will still stand. Why ? Because we still have trailblazers like Okwute,Oseloka Obaze,Dubem Obaze,Tim Menakaya and a host of other men of great prestige whose confidence and faithfulness to the party is unshakable. Apga is still a very young party and their better days are still ahead. Apga will shame alot of doubters and solidify her presence in Nigerian politics.
grin
APGA a young party? Please remind me when APGA was formed and why it is still a young party at this time. grin
All those you mentioned are insignificant as long as APGA does not have representatives in their various constituencies.
If Obiano leaves APGA,Dim will not be happy in his grave!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by IGBOSON1: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2014
rightym: @OP

^^^At bolded: It will be a cold day in hell! That's all i got to say about that! sad

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2014
All other 'opposition' parties are merely pdp proxies in waiting. So what's the big deal?

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by dontjealousme: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2014
Ndiigbo and greed... Odiegwu oooh! smh! sad

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

grin
@bolded You call AkPUGA a young party? It's a huge SHAME that after a decade, the party is still struggling to keep its one and only governor. AkPUGA= SHAME

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2014
TribalEAST: @bolded You call AkPUGA a young party? It's a huge SHAME that after a decade, the party is still struggling to keep its one and only governor. AkPUGA= SHAME

Its still a young party, when compared to PDP the strongest party in the federation.
However,Apga could have grown past it present stage if it wasnt for the fact that they are trying to keep a certain standard and not let people of questionable characters come and turn it to another supporter of APC goat farm where rascality is the order of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Its still a young party, when compared to PDP the strongest party in the federation.
However,Apga could have grown past it present stage if it wasnt for the fact that they are trying to keep a certain standard and not let people of questionable characters come and turn it to another supporter of APC goat farm where rascality is the order of the day.
odenigbo you lie! the downfall of APGA started when Ojukwu died and Peter Obi sold APGA as an appendage to PDP. This is the major reason Rochas left the party.

Stop being ignorant and face the facts.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Cuche:
I don't see any reason why inspite of the imminent collapse of APGA, he will insist on sinking with a party whose ideology has been slaughtered on the altar of greed. He doesn't have any pact with the late Ojukwu to preserve the party Mr Obi Peter, the smart crook has and should be left to keep that. Obiano will not require the endorsement of the late Ibo leader to win an election in Anambra State if he keeps the pace of changes he has started in the State.
His joining PDP will not bring Anambra to the dark old days of under-development, all he needs to do is to meet with the president and discuss. I have weighed the options, it can be negotiated and remains the best for himself and the state. Afterall, all that was stolen by the so called pdp godfathers is a child's play to what was spirited away by Chief Obi the Okwute.

First, APGA has been regarded as an appendage of the PDP and can be crushed to oblivion if the powers that be desire with so much ease. APGA's relevance in the past governorship elections was only because the PDP's interest in not having to allow their fiercest opposition any hold in the State superseded. Most of the Characters remaining in APGA at this moment are there because they needed empire of their own where they can play gods dictating who should rise or fall. As it stands today, PDP's support for APGA which was so strategic in the immediate past elections is not guaranteed beyond 2015. There shouldn't be any fears as to the resounding wellcome Obiano will get should he decide for the PDP now and there is no better time than now.
Secondly, Anambrarians aren't fanatical as such concerning political parties as history has shown in fact, the language that sways our support is development, quality projects and efficiency in governance. Obiano has started well and the populace are showing sincere identification with his government. The doubts about the process that brought him to power are gradually being erased simply because of his Sterling performance these few months. And as long as he continues to win our hearts through laudable projects genuine supporters will follow him whichever party he decides on.
From all permutations he will definitely have troubles, unavoidable troubles in APGA and the reasons are too obvious. The masterminds of the troubles are not difficult to pick from the pack of APGA.
My worry is that he Obiano doesn't seem to possess the liver to handle these men when it begins. He doesn't seem to be as Sinister as some who will fight fire for fire. These could hamper the development of our beloved state on the long run.
The time to move is now

It wouldn't be a bad move at this point becos GEJ will need all the support he can get from within PDP and not outside PDP from APGA. Ndiigbo will stand a better chance of claiming the Presidency from within PDP. Obiano has my support. GEJ was unknown before he got elevated. Anambra Adigo mma!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

It wouldn't be a bad move at this point becos GEJ will need all the support he can get from within PDP and not outside PDP from APGA. Ndiigbo will stand a better chance of claiming the Presidency from within PDP. Obiano has my support. GEJ was unknown before he got elevated. Anambra Adigo mma!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And who said Igbo Presidency is the answer to our problems?
Why are you people so intoxicated with ruling Nigeria?
It make you look vulnerable and desperate.
This isnt our problem.
We will be better off if we put our house in order and develop our land.
Nobody will cheat you out of what belongs to you if you have a good strategy.
Anambra isnt a PDP state but we have attracted more federal projects than most PDP state.
Abeg,think and be wise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Mark Winning By Landslide - Vanguard / GNS PWAJOK Of The PDP Leading / Wow-nigerian Becomes President In Another Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.