Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election (18054 Views)

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin / Apc’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Elections, Reasons Why He Won / APC Aregbesola Wins Congratulations Ogbeni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Ashabam(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Aphrygian: Am a proud Osun indigene,I can boldly say it that even if some people claim fountain of knoledge. You can't compare there intelligence with the good people of Osun state.we need real infrastructure not the stomach infrastructure oooooooo.to pdp mercineries in Osun don't worry 4yrs hunger and drought don start...........
.....osun u ave made d right choice...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Ogbeni Rauf, congrats

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by disloman(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2014
ugoezeik: i tot aapc leaders Where all arrested and held in commando style according to lai mohamed, hw com dem win again
The reasoning of a fo....ol.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by sarutobie(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian: You lose some and you win some. That is the BEAUTY of democracy.

In GEJ's new Nigeria, the office of the citizen has been elevated to the all powerful KING MAKER.

In GEJ's new Nigeria, do or die politics and politics of assassination are gone for ever.

I just hope the APC and PDP state governors will allow this BEAUTY of democracy to trickle down to the local govt and ward level.

Meanwhile, the PDP candidate did well but not enough to upset the incumbent. He'll live to fight another day. Congratulations to Aregbe!
this is how you do it....the apc e - representatives will never be this objective, never.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election by Mynd44: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Buhari Refuses To Sign Peace Corps Bill / IRI, NDI, EU Reports: I’m Embarrassed To Be Nigerian -ozekhome / Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.