Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Gej Is No Longer Clueless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Is No Longer Clueless (606 Views)

Nigeria: From One Clueless President To Another Clueless President? / Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today / "Braking" News: Jonathan's Clueless Picturized!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Is No Longer Clueless by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2014
Thank God they won the acclaimed free and fair election without any sign of PHOTOCHROMIC Ballot papers these time . Atleast GEJ is no longer clueless to them again .
Re: Gej Is No Longer Clueless by chiefinalowo: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2014
When APC lost in Ekiti, they said INEC connived with PDP to use photochromic ballot papers.
APC has just won in Osun, they did not say anything other than to jubilate.
APC members are hypocrites!

Anyway, Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola!
I also congratulate the people of Osun.
I say well done to you all.
No one should complain in 2015 election o.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Is No Longer Clueless by McWhillion(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2014
The PDP are strategists, who knows they might use the Osun elections as a cover up for 2015 elections. This is Nigeria, PDP is in power and anything is possible
Re: Gej Is No Longer Clueless by Isryl02(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2014
shegsky:
I have heard you. BUT QUOTE ME WELLA AND ANYONE WHO CARES TO , IF PDP LOSE THESE ELECTION, I WILL DEACTIVATE MY NL ACCOUNT .
If u fail to do the needful now, may EBOLA locate you. cheesy cheesy grin
I will keep hunting you until you find an e-rope and do d needful.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: D'banj Pictured With Bobby Shriver In LA / Spain On Ebola Alert After A Nigerian Man Came To Hospital With Fever / South-west Politics: PDP Will Win The Battle – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.