Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Was There Changes During Your Church Service Today, Probably Because Of Ebola? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was There Changes During Your Church Service Today, Probably Because Of Ebola? (433 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was There Changes During Your Church Service Today, Probably Because Of Ebola? by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2014
I'm really eager to know if there was awareness today during your church service about ebola virus? As for me I'm a Roman Catholic and I observe that during the celebration of mass today, the Rev Fr, refuse to say the popular word where they are suppose to say 'let us shake our neighbour hands with the sign of PEACE' omo father skip that place today o, everybody just understand the reason. Before he ended the celebration, he announced that the catholic church has come to conclusion that the exchanging of hand shake should be stop for now, and they are even deliberating that the Holy Communion should be given to individual in their hands, thou no decision taking on that for now...I think the church is trying to create awareness and to prevent people from contracting the deadly disease....Prevention is better than cure as we know, especially as ebola has no cure for now.
Re: Was There Changes During Your Church Service Today, Probably Because Of Ebola? by tammyboy1(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Bullcrap church service went as usual,we were all consecrated with HIS blood,ebola no dey fear?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Real Meaning Of Forgiveness? / When EBOLA Preaches, People Tremble. / Man Or Animals: Which Did God Created First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.