Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead (2752 Views)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Dragonking: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2014
28-year-old Vivian Ndukwu, a choir
member in one of the Christ Embassy
church in Lagos was said to have been
in a secret affair with the pastor simply
identified as Hillary and he eventually
got her pregnant.

The pastor planned with Vivian to lie to
her parents and relocate to a safe place
where she could have the baby. She hid
the pregnancy from her family and told
them she was going to Abuja.
But she and the pastor arranged and she
went to Agbara in Ogun where she
delivered the baby, a girl, with the
connivance of a woman who runs a
orphanage.

But unfortunately, a few days after
giving birth, Vivian developed some
serious complications and before she
could be treated she lost her life…
Vivian stayed at the orphanage until she
was delivered of a baby girl on May 3,
2014. It was learnt that eight days after
the delivery, Vivian was taken to a
hospital after she complained of fever
and headache.

She died in the course of treatment and
her remains had been taken to Badagry
General Hospital morgue.
According to Punch, the orphanage
owner, Mrs. Grace Kato, claimed that
Vivian never stayed at her place.

She said, “Vivian called me three days
after the birth of her baby. She said she
wanted me to help her with the hospital
bills, that she was stranded in the
hospital. Out of compassion, I went to
the hospital to help.”
She claimed she took Vivian home after
delivery to rest at her place for 2 days
before returning to her parents.
She added that Vivian, however, ended
up staying at her place for five days
before she died.

In the word of the Madam Grace Kato:
“I brought her to my house to rest for a
day or two before taking her to her
parents. In the process, I had to travel
for my uncle’s burial. That was why she
stayed that long because she was waiting
for me to return. I came back on
Saturday night, May 10, and the next
day, she complained of a slight headache
and we took her to another hospital
nearby. That was where she died.”
But the hospital where Vivian died
claimed that she was rushed to the
hospital unstable and restless.

A doctor in the hospital said the people
on duty stabilised her condition and
referred her to a general hospital.
The hospital source, who preferred to
remain anonymous, said:
“She was brought in on May 11, at about
1.20pm, unstable and restless. The story
was that her complaint started that
morning. Her blood pressure was also
high. Being that we were not in
possession of her past medical records,
we acted based on clinical situation and
referred her to a general hospital.
“The people that brought her left and so
there was no one to take her to where
she had been referred to hours after
stabilising her condition. Several calls to
the number they gave us were replied
with one story or the other. At some
point, the lady started gasping, and
eventually died. It was not until the
following day that they came to pick up
her remains.”

The father of the deceased, Emmanuel
Ndukwu.
He told Punch on the telephone that the
orphanage founder had agreed with her
late daughter to take custody of the child
after delivery without the consent of the
family. He said he and his wife knew
nothing about the pregnancy, adding
that his daughter left his house and told
the family that she was going to Abuja.

He said, “After telling us that she was
going to Abuja, we did not hear from
her until her death. But we later learnt
that Grace (orphanage owner) and her
husband had organised a naming
ceremony for the new baby without
informing us.”

Mr Ndukwu said he was not aware of
the relationship between his daughter
and Pastor Hillary until her death.
He said, “My family and the pastor’s
family have met and we agreed that
Hillary will perform all the marriage
rites for my late daughter according to
the tradition of our people. We are
doing this because a child is involved.

The pastor did not deny his
responsibility, so the normal thing must
be done.”

The police in Lagos said they are
investigating the sad incident and all the
parties involved.

http://okgist.com.ng/blog/2014/06/photos-christ-embassy-pastor-impregnates-female-choir-member-in-lagos-now-shes-dead/
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by lomprico(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Eyaaa!
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by oge4real(f): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2014
I do not support the pastor's action of fornication and deception. However, kudos to him for not aborting the pregnancy.
The story would have been different if the girl was given good medical attention.
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2014
grin
Nothing to see here
Just doing the Lord's work.
"Be fruitful and multiply..."

1 Like

Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by amakufrancis(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2014
and d Lord said go into d world nd multiply. Any offence? cool

1 Like

Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Dragonking: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
amakufrancis: and d Lord said go into d world nd multiply. Any offence? cool

Is this the proper way to multiply?
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by torchwave: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tragic. Another reason why ladies should tread VERY cautiously in any relationship because their lives depend on it. Just tragic.
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Wizemmanuel(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Any soul that sinneth shall die.

1 Like

Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Weah96: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wizemmanuel: Any soul that sinneth shall die.

So why are you still alive?

2 Likes

Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Dragonking: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Weah96:

A very good question.

2 Likes

Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Yooguyz: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Weah96:

He is talking about spiritual death, not physical death.
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Dragonking: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yooguyz:

He is talking about spiritual death, not physical death.

Can your soul die spiritually?

2 Likes

Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Holywizard: 6:23am On Aug 11, 2014
christxxx hmmm satanic embassy...relax ur hair,give ur brethen a holy kiss & hug, holy fpurk because dia god is western
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2014
rip,but shit happens
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Yooguyz: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Dragonking:

Can your soul die spiritually?

Every man consists of a body, soul and spirit according the bible. Your spirit is imortal,your flesh is mortal. When a man dies, it's just his flesh that's physically dead his spirit is now homeless. When your spirit is dead, it's metaphoric for saying that it has simply dis-connected from it's source that's Jehovah.
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Dragonking: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Yooguyz:

Every man consists of a body, soul and spirit according the bible. Your spirit is imortal,your flesh is mortal. When a man dies, it's just his flesh that's physically dead his spirit is now homeless. When your spirit is dead, it's metaphoric for saying that it has simply dis-connected from it's source that's Jehovah.

^^^So how can you explain how the soul dies as stated in the post below that you initially supported.vvv

Wizemmanuel: Any soul that sinneth shall die.

1 Like

Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Yooguyz: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2014
Dragonking:

^^^So how can you explain how the soul dies as stated in the post below that you initially supported.vvv

The point is the bible uses the word soul and spirit interchangedly. Do remember the Genesis account of Adam? God forbade Adam from eating a fruit in Eden, and that the day he eats of it,he would die. Well it turned out that when he disobeyed, he was simply banished from Jehovahs presence. Remember Adam ws reffered to as a living soul Gen 2:7.
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Dragonking: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yooguyz:

The point is the bible uses the word soul and spirit interchangedly. Do remember the Genesis account of Adam? God forbade Adam from eating a fruit in Eden, and that the day he eats of it,he would die. Well it turned out that when he disobeyed, he was simply banished from Jehovahs presence. Remember Adam ws reffered to as a living soul Gen 2:7.

To cut this long story short, a man's soul cannot die right?

1 Like

Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pastor , Pastor , Pastor . Pastor , Pastor , Pastor , Pastor , Pastor ....................................

Can someone tell me who the hell these usurpers are ? They are decimating the sheep of God and destroying the cause of Christ.

How did the office of Pastor evolve from been just a simple elder/shepherd to Lords, gods and CEOs.

Shame, shame!
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
oge4real: I do not support the pastor's action if fornication and deception. However, kudos to him for not aborting the pregnancy.
The story would have been different if the girl was given good medical attention.

kudos for him for not aborting the child may seem like a noble thing to do , but what the hell is this Pastor doing sleeping with his sheep
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by oge4real(f): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
frosbel:

kudos for him for not aborting the child may seem like a noble thing to do , but what the hell is this Pastor doing sleeping with his sheep

My brother if you ask me na who I go ask?
I will just shut up cos I dnt want to fall into temptation.
Re: Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead by Dragonking: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
frosbel:

Blame it on spiritual konji. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk / Things Jesus Never Said / Vision Of Ebola: Let Us Stop It With Prayer From Coming Back To Nigeria (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.