Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE (10407 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. / BIZARRE! Meet Brian Taylor, A 45-Year-old Man Addicted To Drinking PETROL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Konjour(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2014
As a quick means of bringing a halt to hunger or when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to spend a

lot of time in the kitchen, I do cook some on occasions whilst trying to spice it up as much as I

can, but its not one of my basic everyday dishes. So in other words, I'm not addicted or obsessed

with it.

2 Likes

Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by pheesayor(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2014
I used to, until I realised it was high in calories and sodium. Not had it in over 2 months now
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by femi4: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2014
Dosoq: I wasn't too addicted 2 noodles but I rily LIKED it before,not until I read sum of its cancerous effects 2 ones health,den used 2 buy carton of golden penny noodles,but I ad 2 stop it,I'l advise u try reduce it,don't make it ur evryday meal.
Another hoax, i m sure you are part of people that bath with salt
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by fabulousdame(f): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2014
what shall it profit a man if he avoids sweet noodles because it might be cancerous and still dies of ebola..something must kill a man.
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2014
Me too! Easy to cook with no stress! Wish I can prepare other meal tho. cheesy
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Krasid(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2014
That was how i liked indomie before, but now i have gotten tired of it.
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2014
nymphomaniac: Indomie? Seriously? Except that its quick to make, I'd rada have ijebu garri 7 times a week than indomie
grin
nymphomaniac: Indomie? Seriously? Except that its quick to make, I'd rada have ijebu garri 7 times a week than indomie
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2014
I love noodles buh i am nt addict....I eat it once in a blue mooncheesycheesy
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by kimond101: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2014
I'm a fan of Indomie! grin

1 Like

Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2014
One month can pass with indomie in my locker, I won't remember.

I am not into noodles. I am not a 2 minute noodle man.
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by ministerblessed: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thank God,I tot I was d only one........ If I stay 2days w/out noodles I loose appetite for anyoda food.i can eat indomie anyow and anytime.
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by uzoexcel(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
i thought i was the only one...anythn 'noodlelike# dor example indomie, macaroni, spaghetti, pasta is a no go area for me..my body cant seem to take in the stuff sad
CharlieMaria: I hate noodles. angry
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Revolva(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
why do nigerians call all noodles --indomie...indomie is a brand...pls oooo
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
fabulousdame: what shall it profit a man if he avoids sweet noodles because it might be cancerous and still dies of ebola..something must kill a man.
lol true oo enjoy life when it last

1 Like

Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Add egg n put Hot suya on top
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Dosoq(f): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
femi4: Another hoax, i m sure you are part of people that bath with salt
Sule- femi,wat has my opinion got 2 do wit salt water?it has shown me just who u are,....
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Atmmachine(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Food for the birds..
cool cool cool
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by femi4: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dosoq: Sule- femi,wat has my opinion got 2 do wit salt water?it has shown me just who u are,....
Who am I?
You can't validate your claims with a reliable source
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hmmm I luv noodles much most xpecially when I prep it with Suya and enough Chilli...making Lil sense.#TEAMDANGOTE# grin grin grin
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by oteawhy: 2:04am On Aug 12, 2014
Am so addicted to noodles,,easy to cook and delicious
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Onyiido: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2014
Ashmark: Am addicted too o...I eat one & half carton in a month.
I guess by now the noodles will be growing on every part of your body grin
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2014
I wish ,but i think thats addiction at its zenith
Onyiido: I guess by now the noodles will be growing on every part of your body grin
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Onyiido: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Unibenstudent: I wish ,but i think thats addiction at its zenith
lol. How u doing?
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Am cool oh,How was your night? (kindly follow back)
Onyiido: lol. How u doing?
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by lexy2920(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
[/color][color=#006600]U̶̲̥̅̊ cannot stop eating indomie but U̶̲̥̅̊ can reduce its urgency simply by keepinG ur mind off indomie. Either by not staying at home during the regular tym or been with friend that will make delicious food for U̶̲̥̅̊. grin
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kindly follow back
Onyiido: lol. How u doing?
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
kimond101: I'm a fan of Indomie! grin

Nice
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
beeevan:

Lol, no be small with two eggs. Some times I fry small tin tomato to give am color.

Very plain.

Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Ashmark(m): 5:27am On Aug 14, 2014
Onyiido: I guess by now the noodles will be growing on every part of your body grin

Lol... The only thing is that, I fart alot and I guess is because I eat lots of Noodles.....
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Onyiido: 8:02am On Aug 14, 2014
Ashmark:

Lol... The only thing is that, I fart alot and I guess is because I eat lots of Noodles.....
"covers nose and run out of the room
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by EfemenaXY: 12:06am On Aug 17, 2014
samflexxy: Yes am addicted to indomie because its easier to cook after attending class on my way home I'll buy some eggs some times 4 then when I get home I'll light my gas stove prepare my delicious indomie and eat.I discovered that a day without eating indomie noodles my day won't be complete.please how can I stop being obsessed with indomie.

Simple really.

Introduce a wide range of different meals to your diet. You could draw up a weekly timetable for starters, detailing what you'll have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also try to incorporate a lot of fruits and nuts, especially between mealtimes (as healthy snacks).

Be active, get involved in activities that keep you busy and before you know it, you would have totally weaned yourself off Indomie. smiley
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by SAMBARRY: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2014
I love my indomie with sliced green pepper, Red pepper and onions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Obsession With Rice And The Bottomless Subsidy Pit / Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen / NAFDAC Begins Mop Up Of Imported Fruit Juices Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.