Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE (10584 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. / BIZARRE! Meet Brian Taylor, A 45-Year-old Man Addicted To Drinking PETROL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by SAMBARRY: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2014
Con combine the indomie with shikin to badddttt.chaiiiii cheesy
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by SAMBARRY: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2014
When you want to cook the indomie use the water you used in preparing the 'shikin' to give you that rich taste and smell.
Just place the indomie inside the chicken water after removing the chicken and you slice all the ingredients inside including the indomie condiments.

Come back and give me testimony wink
Re: Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Simple really.

Introduce a wide range of different meals to your diet. You could draw up a weekly timetable for starters, detailing what you'll have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also try to incorporate a lot of fruits and nuts, especially between mealtimes (as healthy snacks).

Be active, get involved in activities that keep you busy and before you know it, you would have totally weaned yourself off Indomie. smiley
tnks bro would try it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Food You've Ever Seen,eaten, Or Cook / Share Your Favorite Sunday Meal (with Pics if Possible). Here is mine. / What Food Aroma Can't You Resist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.