Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here (612 Views)

Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business / Is Bidvertiser Good For Advertisers? / How Important Is Alexa Ranking To Website Owners And Advertisers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by onismate: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hello everyone.
Am offering cheap advertisement rates on my website, www.hovabuzz.com
Hovabuzz is a website created and owned by me. With over 10,000 visits per day. It is an entertainment, news, stories and E-library where you can download e-books.
So this is it. for those who wish to publicize, market, advertise their new websites, old ones, e-books or any form of products and services that is genuine. I am offering a cheap advertisement rates. You can advertise on www.hovabuzz.com for as low as N1,000 for 5 sponsored posts. 300 x 100 Banner ad for as low as N5,000 for a month. You can equaly buy up a menu/menu page.
If you feel you want more to favour your business or what you want in other to suit your taste, it is negotiable to an extent. If you are interested, send me an email to info@hovabuzz.com or call 08137831811.
Thanks.
Feel free to ask your questions..
Re: For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by fattbabakay(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sorry,i av an idea o,Y ddnt u center d hovabuzz logo??
Nd also not enough comments on posts,hw am I to bliv u av up to 10,000 visits per day as claimed?
Re: For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by onismate: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
thank you @fattbabakay. Well for the hovabuzz logo, that position is were i love it to be. You said i dont have much posts, i actually have had posts even on nairand frontpage, it was a pity that they wiped out when nairaland had a problem. You asked how sure if hovabuzz has over 10,000 per day. i am the cheif admin, hovabuzz has been on for over 2years getting bigger and better with google ranking it higher. we still use our social media handles to promote, sell and direct traffic to the site. twitter- @hovabuzz , same for facebook. hovabuzz has promoted "TECNO" you can check the twitter handle to see that Tecno Nigeria and some Nigerian celebrities are following us.
Re: For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
fattbabakay: Sorry,i av an idea o,Y ddnt u center d hovabuzz logo??
Nd also not enough comments on posts,hw am I to bliv u av up to 10,000 visits per day as claimed?
his Alexa rank reads "1,826,392" ...yawns for op
Re: For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by onismate: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
@jregz , i don't realy follow alexa rankings. if you rely on it, with the scrambling and cheats from other sites, one might loose it
Re: For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
onismate: @jregz , i don't realy follow alexa rankings. if you rely on it, with the scrambling and cheats from other sites, one might loose it
screenshots from Google analytics ?

1 Like

Re: For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by onismate: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
@jregz, am sorry but i can't put out such a thing on display for the public. the fact that i don't want to display it doesn't mean we ar liars. All these are just by choice. I have even started getting emails. I am no desperado or scammer, whoever choses to go with the ad plan, hovabuzz no go dissapoint.
Re: For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by hilaryiwens05: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
1st tin 1st...get a good design be4 u start tinkin of peoples ads and money
Re: For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
onismate: @jregz, am sorry but i can't put out such a thing on display for the public. the fact that i don't want to display it doesn't mean we ar liars. All these are just by choice. I have even started getting emails. I am no desperado or scammer, whoever choses to go with the ad plan, hovabuzz no go dissapoint.
No hard feelings bruh, was just pulling ya legs
Re: For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by fattbabakay(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jregz:
his Alexa rank reads "1,826,392" ...yawns for op
l0l hw did u knw?
Re: For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by fattbabakay(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
onismate: thank you @fattbabakay. Well for the hovabuzz logo, that position is were i love it to be. You said i dont have much posts, i actually have had posts even on nairand frontpage, it was a pity that they wiped out when nairaland had a problem. You asked how sure if hovabuzz has over 10,000 per day. i am the cheif admin, hovabuzz has been on for over 2years getting bigger and better with google ranking it higher. we still use our social media handles to promote, sell and direct traffic to the site. twitter- @hovabuzz , same for facebook. hovabuzz has promoted "TECNO" you can check the twitter handle to see that Tecno Nigeria and some Nigerian celebrities are following us.
oh really,if dat's d case #KipItUp
Re: For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by Youngzedd(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jregz:
screenshots from Google analytics ?

Yeah, let's see this.
Re: For Advertisers, I Am Offering Cheap/low Cost Advertisement Rate Here by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 11, 2014
fattbabakay: l0l hw did u knw?
Alexa.com

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Guys: Check This Out / Problem With Google Adsense( Please Help) / Let's Design A Professional Website For You Only For N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.