Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With (3160 Views)

Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / Tribute And Shout-out To Friends And Families We've Lost Or Loosed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
I was on the internet today trying to locate an old friend that I met back in 2005. I have searched all the pages on the internet but my search returned zilch!

I am sure there would be several Nairalanders in a similar situation and I understand trying to link up with old buddies/family members without any success could be very frustrating.

Since we have Nairalanders scattered all over the world, so I thought it would be a good idea if we can provide some information about the friend/family we are looking for e.g name, gender, the town/country they live in, how you met, schools attended etc , a Nairalander might just know them or might know somebody that knows them.

Here is an example below (details of the friend I am trying to reconnect with):

Looking for an old friend with the details below:

Sandra Lebechi (I don't know what her surname is)
Fair complexion, average height and from Afikpo Local Government in Ebonyi State, I think.
Met her in Abakaliki Ebonyi State in 2005
She was at EBSU at that time (Ebonyi State University).
Heard she had a n accident some years back and I have been trying to track her since then.

If you have any info about this person, kindly drop a message for me here or PM me thanks.

NB: Just make sure you leave as much information as possible about the person you are looking for, we can help reunite families, friends, colleagues etc

Thanks
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Efemenaxy
Beeevan
Coogar or sister sarah
Sophyrock
Lyndaroyce
Edwife
Cococandy
Carefreesmile
Debrief (aisha2 lipsrsealed)
Ileobatojo
Shoefreak
Kulyie
Jennykadry

If you hear your name. Raise your hands up for identification cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lol. Debrief is fine, just very busy, relocated to another time zone plus according to her she has served her time lol.
I miss Jennykadry, she has a ripping bandage way of making her points, You either love her or hate her, lol. She is as real as they come
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chillisauce: Efemenaxy
Beeevan
Coogar or sister sarah
Sophyrock
Lyndaroyce
Edwife
Cococandy
Carefreesmile
Ileobatojo
Shoefreak
Kulyie
Jennykadry

Thanks chillisauce, you are sweet both in person and in my kebab smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
bokoslayer:

Thanks chillisauce, you are sweet both in person and in my kebab smiley

No be small kebab. cheesy
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
aisha2: Lol. Debrief is fine, just very busy, relocated to another time zone plus according to her she has served her time lol.
I miss Jennykadry, she has a ripping bandage way of making her points, You either love her or hate her, lol. She is as real as they come

Awww. Greet her flenty flenty.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chillisauce:

No be small kebab. cheesy

I mean the real kebab o lol
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by beeevan: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chillisauce I dey here dey zoom from corner.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by EfemenaXY: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Beeevan
Coogar or sister sarah
Sophyrock
Lyndaroyce
Edwife
Cococandy
Carefreesmile
Ileobatojo
Shoefreak
Kulyie
Jennykadry

Lol! You aren't serious.

Why's my name at the top of your list? This looks suspicious...names of noisemakers, perhaps? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chillisauce:
Shoefreak

****raise both hands up, wiggles the newly painted fingers*** grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Abeg, help us find Sandra o.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by edwife(f): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Beeevan
Coogar or sister sarah
Sophyrock
Lyndaroyce
Edwife
Cococandy
Carefreesmile
Ileobatojo
Shoefreak
Kulyie
Jennykadry

grin grin kiss. Hope coogar is taking care of sis Sarah.will be back in two weeks Time. Chili,efe,coco wink

4 Likes

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol! You aren't serious.

Why's my name at the top of your list? This looks suspicious...names of noisemakers, perhaps? cheesy

Noo. Names of missing family and friends. grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
bokoslayer:

I mean the real kebab o lol

Which one is real kebab again. Kebab is kebab. Except you have bokoslayer Kebab I don't know about .
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
beeevan: Chillisauce I dey here dey zoom from corner.

Ok. I thought you were missing. Why are you zooming from corner. Who dey pursue you
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
shoefreak:
****raise both hands up, wiggles the newly painted fingers*** grin grin

This your finger you paint since last week never dry? grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by beeevan: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chillisauce:

Ok. I thought you were missing. Why are you zooming from corner. Who dey pursue you

My dear most times am too tired to type , make schools do resume abegsmiley.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chillisauce:

Which one is real kebab again. Kebab is kebab. Except you have bokoslayer Kebab I don't know about .

Ok, we have another kebab that is badly wrapped smiley
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
beeevan:

You are right . Tell me about it. Maybe after typing 3 lines, just somehow it disappears . Maybe caused by junior doing his somersault. cheesy enjoy dear.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
bokoslayer:

Ok, we have another kebab that is badly wrapped smiley

Hmmm . Oga kebab . I dey go sleep. Go ask Malam for Suya before you begin dream of badly wrapped kebab.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chillisauce:

Hmmm . Oga kebab . I dey go sleep. Go ask Malam for Suya before you begin dream of badly wrapped kebab.

I don't know about that but please help find Sandra or someone that can help us locate her. Any alumnus of EBSU in the house?
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Na new one jor. This time I have green and black in the middle. grin
Chillisauce:

This your finger you paint since last week never dry? grin

Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by tpia1: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
bokoslayer:

NB: Just make sure you leave as much information as possible about the person you are looking for, we can help reunite families, friends, colleagues etc

Thanks

indeed, on a public forum like nairaland.

who exactly are you fishing for?

and is it a must people must be "reunited"? For what?
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by tpia1: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
@ topic

what happened to facebook? Is it down?

lord have mercy o.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
tpia1:

indeed, on a public forum like nairaland.

who exactly are you fishing for?

and is it a must people must be "reunited"? For what?

I have searched everywhere including facebook. The details of the person I'm looking for is in my first post.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by beeevan: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chillisauce:

You are right . Tell me about it. Maybe after typing 3 lines, just somehow it disappears . Maybe caused by junior doing his somersault. cheesy enjoy dear.

Headache 2-4-7, e go better.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by EfemenaXY: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
beeevan:

Nooooo! No school jare. I love having them around cheesy cheesy

Chillisauce:

She is wrong jare. It's more enjoyable when school's out. No more waking up at ungodly hours to fix brekkie! Or doing the crazy school runs... cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by beeevan: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Nooooo! No school jare. I love having them around cheesy cheesy

What? shocked

I really love them better each day they spend 8hrs in school . I can't wait for their resumption, the constant headache....angry.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by tpia1: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
bokoslayer:

I have searched everywhere including facebook. The details of the person I'm looking for is in my first post.

so what do you need her for?

are you envisaging some kind of "happy ending" or what?

and is that why you added this:

Just make sure you leave as much information as possible about the person you are looking for, we can help reunite families, friends, colleagues etc
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
tpia1:

so what do you need her for?

are you envisaging some kind of "happy ending" or what?

and is that why you added this:

It is more than just having a 'happy ending'. She is someone I owe a lot, you know what I mean.
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by tpia1: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
what do you mean?
Re: A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With by bokoslayer: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1: what do you mean?

I owe her alot and it is personal. Have you got any help to render, please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartbreaking: Big Python Swallows 6months Old Baby Today In Edo State (photos) / Why Did My Father Marry My Mother? / Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.