Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Sarah Palin. . . Her Stupidity Flows - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sarah Palin. . . Her Stupidity Flows (874 Views)

The Media's Unhealthy Obsession With Sarah Palin / Sarah Palin Is A Mistake / Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Palin. . . Her Stupidity Flows by BabyJinx: 4:40am On Oct 19, 2008
From the Folks who brought you "Hey Sarah Plain"

Her Stupidity Flows

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gQdCHDuags&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Oh by the way, SNL just jumped shark. undecided Sarah Palin's appearance tonight is prolly the unfunniest guest appearance ever and I thought they couldn't get unfunnier than whathisface. . . the Olympic swimmer but I was wrong. I hate when they do the token See I can make fun of myself Politician Guest Appearance.
Re: Sarah Palin. . . Her Stupidity Flows by BabyJinx: 4:55am On Oct 19, 2008
Reliving the genius of "Hey Sarah Palin"

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DIc8jdra0o&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Sarah Palin. . . Her Stupidity Flows by RichyBlacK(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2008
Enjoyed them! Thanks.
Re: Sarah Palin. . . Her Stupidity Flows by BabyJinx: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
Glad you liked it. I'm sure you'll enjoy this grin grin

Go Palin, It's your birthday
Go Palin, You're so gangsta
We're going to parry like you're VP
Go Palin! There's nothing stopping you now

(1) (Reply)

Despite Pledges, Package Has Some Pork / Guatemalan First Lady To Divorce Husband To Enable Her Succeed Him / Mayor Bloomberg Tells New Yorkers To Prepare For Evacuation As State Of Emergenc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.