Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,826 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Mansard Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mansard Test Invite (77723 Views)

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc / Mansard Insurance Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansard Test Invite by Estorico: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2014
Please guys help me out before the time. How can I get there from Ajah? Then secondly,are we to print the invite?or just to show it to them from my phone? Thanks. Someone should please kindly respond quickly thanks
Re: Mansard Test Invite by luvola(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
.mansard do us strong thing. if you are above 1987 , do not bother to gatecrash. If your invite is showing senders nos , do not bother to go . grin.mansard do us strong thing. if you are above 1987 , do not bother to gatecrash. If your invite is showing senders nos , do not bother to go .
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Estorico: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
luvola: .mansard do us strong thing. if you are above 1987 , do not bother to gatecrash. If your invite is showing senders nos , do not bother to go . grin.mansard do us strong thing. if you are above 1987 , do not bother to gatecrash. If your invite is showing senders nos , do not bother to go .
Chai oga at d office has refused to go out for me to leave. Please how do you mean by if the senders number is showing,don't bother to go?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by sholayade: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Luvola tnx 4d update. D bus I enta jst d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ move wn I tel driver sey I no d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ again. nA so d guy vex. Happy I dnt waste my moni n energy.

1 Like

Re: Mansard Test Invite by nkwako: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Oh so the age limit is 27
Re: Mansard Test Invite by innocent1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Plz i need the message too even if its late already. Send to ''idrisabul01@gmail,com''
Re: Mansard Test Invite by singlefade25(f): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
luvola: .mansard do us strong thing. if you are above 1987 , do not bother to gatecrash. If your invite is showing senders nos , do not bother to go . grin.mansard do us strong thing. if you are above 1987 , do not bother to gatecrash. If your invite is showing senders nos , do not bother to go .
in fact, e pain me o
Re: Mansard Test Invite by singlefade25(f): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ednut, where are you? Were you allow to write? Ifeoluwa what about you?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by ednut1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
chai, why mansard go do dis kin tin o.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by chyna4luv: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2014

I wonder what motivated you guys to go for the aptitude test in the first place, is it the pay or what? Or is it not the same mansard insurance staff i met at U-Connect office during my interview for a teller? The guy said that the job(mansard insurance) is stressfull and he is not well paid and needs an operation job.
I can't work with an Insurance firm(marketing department) in Nigerian again due to my past experience with them. I prefer to continuing working as a DSA in my Bank than Insurance firm because insurance policies are very difficult to sell than Bank services.

Anyways, sorry for the disappointment. Those are the challenges one faces while job hunting.
#JustMoveOnWithLife#
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
chyna4luv:
I wonder what motivated you guys to go for the aptitude test in the first place, is it the pay or what? Or is it not the same mansard insurance staff i met at U-Connect office during my interview for a teller? The guy said that the job(mansard insurance) is stressfull and he is not well paid and needs an operation job.
I can't work with an Insurance firm(marketing department) in Nigerian again due to my past experience with them. I prefer to continuing working as a DSA in my Bank than Insurance firm because insurance policies are very difficult to sell than Bank services.
Anyways, sorry for the disappointment. Those are the challenges one faces while job hunting.
#JustMoveOnWithLife#
not the same, dis one is for entry level, d pay is around 200k grin
Re: Mansard Test Invite by luvola(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
One guy who was born 1987 was turn back. over age . even if you write the test ,what of interview . They checked the invite test. If it include a nos ,you will not be allowed to write . Alternatively , they have the list of those they invited. The internal control system is efficient this time around . May God help us in Nigeria.

I didnt regret anyway because I wrote a test in an audit firm and finished around 11 am at ikoyi ,dropped CVs to some coy as well around ikoyi axis and went straight to mansard aka Ebola coy. Overall I achieved 70% success rate of my journey today. Praise the lord..lwkmd

4 Likes

Re: Mansard Test Invite by sysassysdba: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
for those who wrote today..... what was it like? will appreciate the feedback
Re: Mansard Test Invite by chyna4luv: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
panachuku:
not the same, dis one is for entry level, d pay is around 200k grin

He is an Entry Level too. Okay. So, every month you will be paid #200k whether you sell their policies or not? Whether you meet target or not? Then if this is the case, why then is he (mansard staff) planning to quit for a mere teller with U-Connect which can't even earn him #100k/month?
Okay, maybe he has his personal reasons sha.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by luvola(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
chyna4luv:

He is an Entry Level too. Okay. So, every month you will be paid #200k whether you sell their policies or not? Whether you meet target or not? Then if this is the case, why then is he (mansard staff) planning to quit for a mere teller with U-Connect which can't even earn him #100k/month?
Okay, maybe he has is personal reasons.
bro abeg connect me joor. pm me.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by jayshadow: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Guys make una no para much. Some pple who didn't give any invite were finally allowed 2 write d test, some odas were nt allowed..they said we shuld drop our cv nd we would be scheduled 4 d nxt batch test.
@lero15, abeg hala us nd give us d full gist abt d test
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
These people don't joke oo. The Ebolla test they conducted was very funny. Well thank God say I know my status now. My fever don disappear now as I don sabi say I no get am
Re: Mansard Test Invite by luvola(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
michaeled45: These people don't joke oo. The Ebolla test they conducted was very funny. Well thank God say I know my status now. My fever don disappear now as I don sabi say I no get am
Bros abeg gistvus how the Ebola test went. Someone with 1987 year of birth was sent packing after she checked his Cv. The truith is that even if you manage write the test ,forget it unless you were born in 1989.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by chyna4luv: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
luvola: bro abeg connect me joor. pm me.

Guy you funny. I no dey give jabs na. Na sales i dey do for one useless bank with peanot salary and even na contract tins.
I reli nid operation job, all this waka waka don tire me jari. I don waka for insurance before com stop. Com stat to waka again for bank again. I dey wait for UACN result o.

Na ICSL fit giv me operation jab but i don finish my documentation just dey wait mak dem call me remain.

You2 fit giv am a try sha.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by luvola(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
chyna4luv:

Guy you funny. I no dey give jabs na. Na sales i dey do for one useless bank with peanot salary and even na contract tins.
I reli nid operation job, all this waka waka don tire me jari. I don waka for insurance before com stop. Com stat to waka again for bank again. I dey wait for UACN result o.

Na ICSL fit giv me operation jab but i don finish my documentation just dey wait mak dem call me remain.

You2 fit giv am a try sha.
What is ICSL ? pm.me
Re: Mansard Test Invite by luvola(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
I heard the test was an Ebola own. Who can gist us what happen.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
michaeled45: These people don't joke oo. The Ebolla test they conducted was very funny. Well thank God say I know my status now. My fever don disappear now as I don sabi say I no get am
...pls wat was the test like. I need Aoc from u
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Lero15(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gmat things plus essay. Time was limited esp in d quantitative section. Very few gatecrashers were allowed. I was d last gatecrasher picked...lucky me.

4 Likes

Re: Mansard Test Invite by Estorico: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
luvola: One guy who was born 1987 was turn back. over age . even if you write the test ,what of interview . They checked the invite test. If it include a nos ,you will not be allowed to write . Alternatively , they have the list of those they invited. The internal control system is efficient this time around . May God help us in Nigeria.

I didnt regret anyway because I wrote a test in an audit firm and finished around 11 am at ikoyi ,dropped CVs to some coy as well around ikoyi axis and went straight to mansard aka Ebola coy. Overall I achieved 70% success rate of my journey today. Praise the lord..lwkmd
Luvola please send me the email of that Audit firm please. Highly interested in those firms to gain some experience at least. Please send it to esther_1world@yahoo.ca please respond. Thanks.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by jayshadow: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lero15: Gmat things plus essay. Time was limited esp in d quantitative section. Very few gatecrashers were allowed. I was d last gatecrasher picked...lucky me.
U were extremely fortunate man. Wishin u d vry best

1 Like

Re: Mansard Test Invite by ifeojobas(f): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Estorico: Luvola please send me the email of that Audit firm please. Highly interested in those firms to gain some experience at least. Please send it to esther_1world@yahoo.ca please respond. Thanks.

Please help me with the audit firm details too and tips on getting a test invite. Pls send to ifeojobas@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you
Re: Mansard Test Invite by ifeojobas(f): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
luvola: One guy who was born 1987 was turn back. over age . even if you write the test ,what of interview . They checked the invite test. If it include a nos ,you will not be allowed to write . Alternatively , they have the list of those they invited. The internal control system is efficient this time around . May God help us in Nigeria.

Please help me with the audit firm details too and tips on getting a test invite. Pls send to ifeojobas@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you
Re: Mansard Test Invite by bbdrown: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
undecided
Re: Mansard Test Invite by abdulslutsky(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
singlefade25: amen and success to you too
What's up? Were you the lady on black?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by singlefade25(f): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
abdulslutsky:
What's up? Were you the lady on black?
yes, black gown and black jacket
Re: Mansard Test Invite by abdulslutsky(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mansard do me strong thing. Funny enough, I almost entered, before the olamide babe started the text date check.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by singlefade25(f): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
abdulslutsky: Mansard do me strong thing. Funny enough, I almost entered, before the olamide babe started the text date check.
me too, that girl na winch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.