Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

New Church Setting Due To EBOLA Crisis!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Church Setting Due To EBOLA Crisis!!! (1074 Views)

LOL!! That Moment When You've Fixed Your Wedding Date B4 The Fuel Crisis [PHOTO] / Ebola Wahala :nwaba Summit Himself To Ebola Isolation Centre: / Solution To Ebola Instead Of Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Church Setting Due To EBOLA Crisis!!! by coolegbo(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
It was so funny today at my church when i arrived, i met the usual entrance usher who i expected to shake my hand (the usual way) to my surprise, he told me to open my palm and poured some drop of liquid soap on it, then he said ''go wash your hands at the tap.''
Entering the auditorium after washing my hands, i was ushered to a seat and i also noticed that the chairs were double spaced to prevent body touching.
Throughout the service, i didnt hear from the pastor and the officiating ministers these words:
''shake your neighbour'' or '' hold your neighbours''.
Funny how Ebola can change systems...
Re: New Church Setting Due To EBOLA Crisis!!! by ahnie: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
@Op....very hiliarious.
Re: New Church Setting Due To EBOLA Crisis!!! by Kai5vil: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Forget This Day / See Buhari Pic Watching Nicki Minaj Twerking / Silly Val Break-ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.