Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827386 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2014
walofy88:

Na which airline now.

Omoh! Na KLM oo..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2014
emperoracro:

hahahhahahahahahhahaha Diabetes ke? No dear it can never b ur portion, the child of d lion neva eats grass!

Have bn tryin to get to u, whatsapp, NL, mail, u didnt reply any. Thank God u arrived safely,was so worried.

So ar u settled in now dear? Pls mail me ur contact, i go reach ur side anytime i enter canny trust me on dat one.

Abeg who see Amefrica o

Boss, me dey here oo.. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Amefrica:

Omoh! Na KLM oo..
I sha still dey count date KLM or Emirates I dey wait jawe name pichure I want
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2014
tdayof:
I sha still dey count date KLM or Emirates I dey wait jawe name pichure I want

Hehehehe! No worry..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2014
Pls can anyone help me with a sample of SOP... Need it for a friend..... Pls it can be sent to ds email add: eseneros2001@yahoo.com....thanks guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=akanni]

Good morning...
Please, check your inbox............ i have written the SOP but don't know how to go about attaching it your mail.

Note
i currently use nkechi.nnabuike@yahoo.com no longer nkechima@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2014
luvly3: Pls can anyone help me with a sample of SOP... Need it for a friend..... Pls it can be sent to ds email add: eseneros2001@yahoo.com....thanks guys

Sent!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Amefrica:

Sent!
abeg, dash me one copy too. Email addy is twaintoy@rocketmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by parisbluefox: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Guys please help me thank GOD for the wonderful thing he has done for me.

ISAIAH 44 VS 8: DO NOT TREMBLE, DO NOT BE AFRAID. DID I NOT PROCLAIM THIS AND FORTELL IT LONG AGO? YOU ARE MY WITNESSES, IS THERE ANY GOD BESIDES ME?

NO THERE IS NO OTHER ROCK; I KNOW NOT ONE. THANK YOU JESUS.

And i also want to say a big thank you to UNCLE SIGA, UNCLE FHEMMY, BOSS CHRIGO, MISSBON, SLIMDEL AND MY REAL.G. AMEFRICA for their immense support during this whole process.

I applied on JULY 6TH,
BIOMETRIC JULY 8
MEDICAL REQUEST JULY 30TH...DID MEDICALS AUGUST 4TH, PASSED MEDICALS AUGUST 12TH
ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST AUGUST 13TH.

Here are the list of docs I submitted for my TRV application.

Sponsor is my maternal Uncle.

1. 6 months bank statements (opening balance 4.6 million, closing balance 11.1 million, Savings account)

2. Sponsorship declaration

3. Sworn affidavit of support

4. Driving License

5. Trade membership certificate ( sponsor sells building materials)

6. Invoice/receipt of goods sold and purchased

7. TELEX COPY SHOWING EVIDENCE OF TUITION PAYMENT FOR ONE YEAR.

8. my moms birth certificate ( to show relationship with sponsor)

9.my own statement of account (opening balance 3.2 million, closing balance 2.6 million). Although the account balance as of when i submitted my application was 990K cuz i paid my tuition from my account.

10. Deed of conveyance showing a plot of land i purchased last year valued at 1.2 Million.

11. Survey plan of the land.

12. Employment letter showing I've been working since i finished secondary school in 2005.

13. Dad's Death certificate.

14. Letter Of Intent/ Sponsorship declaration.

my sponsor doesn't have a registered business, so docs like Certificate of Incorporation, CO2, CO7 are not available.

WORD OF ADVICE GUYS. ALWAYS HOPE, PRAY AND BELIEVE IN GOD. HE NEVER FAILS.

20 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2014
twaintoy: abeg, dash me one copy too. Email addy is twaintoy@rocketmail.com

Sent! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2014
Dear ??/

Please read the e-mail below thoroughly.

Congradulations! Your addmission has been confirmed at ?? College for the following program ?? . We will be sending you an offer letter shortly. Please be advised that we require a deposit payment of $2,600 CDN before sending out your offer letter for two reasons;

1. To guarantee your place in the program.
2. To apply for your student visa.

This deposit is an advance payment of the tuition for the first semester. Upon arrival of your payment, we can send an official receipt with your Acceptance Letter. These letters are to show your interest in studying at ? College to the Canadian Embassy.

Only if your visa application is denied by the Canadian Embassy, we will deduct $200 as an administrative charge and the rest of your deposit payment will be refunded. All other withdrawals or cancellations are subjected to 2,600 CAD deposit payment.

Abeg house make una help me check this comment out ooohh because dis deposit before offer letter go come out hmmmm i no understand.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2014
parisbluefox:

ISAIAH 44 VS 8: DO NOT TREMBLE, DO NOT BE AFRAID. DID I NOT PROCLAIM THIS AND FORTELL IT LONG AGO? YOU ARE MY WITNESSES, IS THERE ANY GOD BESIDES ME?

And i also want to say a big thank you to UNCLE SIGA, UNCLE FHEMMY, BOSS CHRIGO, MISSBON, SLIMDEL AND MY REAL.G. AMEFRICA for their immense support during this whole process.

I applied on JULY 6TH,
BIOMETRIC JULY 8
MEDICAL REQUEST JULY 30TH...DID MEDICALS AUGUST 4TH, PASSED MEDICALS AUGUST 12TH

1. 6 months bank statements (opening balance 4.6 million, closing balance 11.1 million, Savings account)

4. Driving License

9.my own statement of account (opening balance 3.2 million, closing balance 2.6 million). Although the account balance as of when i submitted my application was 990K cuz i paid my tuition from my account.

10. Deed of conveyance showing a plot of land i purchased last year valued at 1.2 Million.

12. Employment letter showing I've been working since i finished secondary school in 2005.

my sponsor doesn't have a registered business, so docs like Certificate of Incorporation, CO2, CO7 are not available.

Congrats, my real nigga!! cheesy

Leggo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2014
nkechima: Dear ??/

Congradulations! Your addmission has been confirmed at ?? College for the following program ?? . We will be sending you an offer letter shortly. Please be advised that we require a deposit payment of $2,600 CDN before sending out your offer letter for two reasons;

This deposit is an advance payment of the tuition for the first semester. Upon arrival of your payment, we can send an official receipt with your Acceptance Letter. These letters are to show your interest in studying at ? College to the Canadian Embassy.

Only if your visa application is denied by the Canadian Embassy, we will deduct $200 as an administrative charge and the rest of your deposit payment will be refunded. All other withdrawals or cancellations are subjected to 2,600 CAD deposit payment.

Abeg house make una help me check this comment out ooohh because dis deposit before offer letter go come out hmmmm i no understand.

That's your school's policy, I guess.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2014
parisbluefox:

I applied on JULY 6TH,
BIOMETRIC JULY 8

4. Driving License

congrat!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2014
Amefrica:

Sent! smiley
Seen, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2014
twaintoy: Seen, thanks

Welcome! kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Divinetunes1: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2014

Centennial College style...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2014

it's normal now, depends on the school, check their admission offer,I'm sure you see where it's stated.
abi you no wan pay tuition before?lol, you can also send mail to confirm if you no trust the mail you received.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ScGuy(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2014
Glory be to GOD...I say a big. Congrats to u sir

quote author=parisbluefox]
please help me thank GOD for the wonderful thing he has done for me.

I applied on JULY 6TH,
BIOMETRIC JULY 8

4. Driving License

[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2014
Amefrica:

Sent!

Thanks much.... Not seen it though... Pls kindy resend... Thanks a bunch....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2014
luvly3: @Slimdel how's you.... And how's Canny.... Coming over ds wkend....
Wow niceeee and yes you can come with food stuffs but not redoil orange oil gnutoil etcoil
I wish you a safe flight
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2014
Amefrica please help me with a statement of purpose too email ibrahimakinniyi@gmail.com thank you as you help a brother
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2014
PlayPays:
Where are you? The weather is really funny, doesn't get dark until 10pm, that's Canadian summer for us. When winter comes now, 5pm everywhere would be dark.

I'm in Brampton, Ontario
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2014
emperoracro:

hahahhahahahahahhahaha Diabetes ke? No dear it can never b ur portion, the child of d lion neva eats grass!

Have bn tryin to get to u, whatsapp, NL, mail, u didnt reply any. Thank God u arrived safely,was so worried.

So ar u settled in now dear? Pls mail me ur contact, i go reach ur side anytime i enter canny trust me on dat one.

Abeg who see Amefrica o

I've replied your pm dear

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
luvly3:

Thanks much.... Not seen it though... Pls kindy resend... Thanks a bunch....

Check the spam box!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
lekibraky: Amefrica please help me with a statement of purpose too email ibrahimakinniyi@gmail.com thank you as you help a brother

Sent!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Just weighed my foodstuffs in my main luggage - the weight is 30kg ...does anyone know if this will affect me while checking in?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iseethegoal: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
parisbluefox:

I applied on JULY 6TH,
BIOMETRIC JULY 8

4. Driving License

Congrats mine is next!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
Amefrica: Just weighed my foodstuffs in my main luggage - the weight is 30kg ...does anyone know if this will affect me while checking in?
check your airline's baggage requirements, most is 23kg and if over, you pay extra.
you should be entitled to 2 bags, just confirm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
Slimdel:

I'm in Brampton, Ontario
share us pichure
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
akanni:
check your airline's baggage requirements, most is 23kg and if over, you pay extra.
you should be entitled to 2 bags, just confirm.

Ok, will do just that. I have 2 bags - one for clothes and the other for foodstuffs. I have a backpack too, to put all documents and laptop. Only the foodstuffs-bag dey over-weigh.. grin grin Thanks boss!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Amefrica:

Ok, will do just that. I have 2 bags - one for clothes and the other for foodstuffs. I have a backpack too, to put all documents and laptop. Only the foodstuffs -bag dey over-weigh.. grin grin Thanks boss!
datz d koko! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.