Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827295 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Slimdel:
Lol you quoted the wrong lady, you know how someone can easily say I know someone who it has happened to just to make a valid point grin grin sha me I haven't heard of any success story of someone applying for a study permit together with her kids, cause they can't give the kids study permit as well, and if u say visit visa who are they visiting? The mums school? My own opinion though and also from people's experience, have in mind day care here is veryyyyy expensive, so I still feel it's better to apply then invite your kids over

It's possible for the lady to apply for and get the study permit with her kids accompanying her to Canada. She just need extra cash in the bank for upkeep. If she's going alone it's the regular $10k per year but there's stipulated additional cash required when you're trying to get additional family members to accompany you. I even know someone (not a minor) who's mum accompanied him to Canada. He was the principal applicant.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
kenniy:

if you think this, what do you have to say bout Chinese and Indians
just saying make dem no spoil ground for me#visa finz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
austino71: just saying make dem no spoil ground for me#visa finz
Dem fit spoil ground afta u don migrate abi......#greed
One cud sense same tin in d way sum fellaz replied Amefrica.. As if Canada na dem papa get am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
kenniy:

I believe I quoted the question and ur initial response. I really dont have a reason to make a point.. there is no obligation to believe or not.. I know someone and I indicated that she is really loaded. as a matter of fact, the 4 kids have since started school in canada. fact that you haven't heard any such case doesn't make it impossible..
Yep you got a point, huge one grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Siga: .... ^^^Just to piggy back on on the issue.... I know someone who came from UK with her husband and kid as well.... Plus kids don't need to apply for Study permit once they get here... they can go to Primary and Secondary school here... they pretty much assume their Parents status... But will I advise it ... that one get k leg... cos its tough..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/minors-documents.asp
Yep
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

It's possible for the lady to apply for and get the study permit with her kids accompanying her to Canada. She just need extra cash in the bank for upkeep. If she's going alone it's the regular $10k per year but there's stipulated additional cash required when you're trying to get additional family members to accompany you. I even know someone (not a minor) who's mum accompanied him to Canada. He was the principal applicant.
I never said it's impossible, I just won't advice it, as of the minor it happens all the time, I know plenty who has done it like that my baby cousin included grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=pampem][/quote]

I don't have any idea of what day care will cost you but it's quite expensive well I don't know how deep your pocket is so I can't tell, but I'm pretty sure u can check it up online

Shalom
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Finestlex: good morning everyone
My man how is canada and studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Slimdel:
I don't have any idea of what day care will cost you but it's quite expensive well I don't know how deep your pocket is so I can't tell, but I'm pretty sure u can check it up online
Shalom
lady of the house I saw your Good hand work of soup and Eba,,,,,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2014
i applied last week Saturday Online Route, application opened on Tuesday 2nd September, submission of Biometric Tuesday 2nd September and Biometric received Thursday 4th September..... Please God help your Son......

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 07, 2014
cman4good: lady of the house I saw your Good hand work of soup and Eba,,,,,
Lmaooooo they enjoyed the meal and as well moulded the eba with two palms and ate the chicken

I wish you luck on your application, it's well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2014
Slimdel:
Lmaooooo they enjoyed the meal and as well moulded the eba with two palms and ate the chicken
I wish you luck on your application, it's well
you re really representing Nigerian Women...... Kudos..........
THANKS,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 12:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Won't you people go and sleep?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Slimdel:
I never said it's impossible, I just won't advice it, as of the minor it happens all the time, I know plenty who has done it like that my baby cousin included grin

*not a minor* I said.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omitobi: 1:18am On Sep 07, 2014
Hi all, after been redirected here to get reliable information about admission into canadian university. I want to ask if any candian university offers masters program in software engineering that is not research based but directed at building one to become professional in one's chosen course.
Anticipating a response. Thanks all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 3:22am On Sep 07, 2014
canada is awesome bro. a little bit cold today. i see you've fired your application. Wishing you the very best. check your cic account everyday. don't put all your hopes in it maka HBP. just calm your nerves and follow up with prayers. it's well [color=#550000][/color]
cman4good: My man how is canada and studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 07, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

*not a minor* I said.
Yes sir mo ti gbo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by aekmanweb(m): 6:03am On Sep 07, 2014
skylar2020:

Was given admission into this course
mine didn't take long. just email them.
I have done that, the problem is I kept getting an email to register for additional assessment or perform other admission related courses which I need a username n password to proceed but am yet to receive the user n pass details. Have sent email to IT, yet to receive any info. Can u drop me your digit pls? Am going to send PM nw.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Tochium: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2014
@Siga, Slimdel and all the gurus in d hous,

I have been admitted to two post secondary institutions in canada:- Uni of Regina (bachelors degree in environmental system engineering) and Medicine Hat College (diploma in business administration)

My question now is, which one is beta for TRV application? I am 26yrs old and I feel applying with U of R will raise a red flag because of my age tho the course is related to the work I do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Tochium: @Siga, Slimdel and all the gurus in d hous,

I have been admitted to two post secondary institutions in canada:- Uni of Regina (bachelors degree in environmental system engineering) and Medicine Hat College (diploma in business administration)

My question now is, which one is beta for TRV application? I am 26yrs old and I feel applying with U of R will raise a red flag because of my age tho the course is related to the work I do.

My guy you already answered yourself the program in UofR is related to the work you do now and you will actually submit some work documents for your app, that alone would explain your age. And believe me, age isn't an issue in this case.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2014

My guy you already answered yourself the program in UofR is related to the work you do now and you will actually submit some work documents for your app, that alone would explain your age. And believe me, age isn't an issue in this case.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2014

Well playpays have answered your question. Explain the gaps in your academic life and don't think of the age, I have a 46 year old man in my class though Canadian cause I'm the only black
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by babysykes: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2014
t...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2014
sidnigga:
Dem fit spoil ground afta u don migrate abi......#greed
One cud sense same tin in d way sum fellaz replied Amefrica.. As if Canada na dem papa get am
hmmm...bro...na our papa get am ni.....wished it won't be ruined like Holland.....bad eggs already occupied Europe#drug dealers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=einsteino]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Halimaah: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Good morning house. I am new to naira land, I applied to a school in Canada for business management I was refused based on not satisfying the vo that I would return to nigeria due to my employment situation , personal and finacial assets. My sponsor is my uncle but I did the application through an agent who didn't include my statement of purpose , employment details. I intend to apply again fr jan 2015 , business mgt in another school though , please what should I do and include in this next application. Pls I would appreciate your reply and help . Thank you .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Halimaah: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Also one of the reasons given was 'intention of study, purpose , duration of study . Please what can I do to debunk this notion of the vo. Your suggestions and replies would be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by durtman: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Halimaah: Good morning house. I am new to naira land, I applied to a school in Canada for business management I was refused based on not satisfying the vo that I would return to nigeria due to my employment situation , personal and finacial assets. My sponsor is my uncle but I did the application through an agent who didn't include my statement of purpose , employment details. I intend to apply again fr jan 2015 , business mgt in aanother school though , please what should I do and include in this next application. Pls I would appreciate your reply and help . Thank you .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Tochium: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thanks Playpays and Slimdel
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by durtman: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=babysykes]Good morning to all the wonderful people who daily touch lives here. Please i'm in urgent need of your help,i received an offer from bow valley college,alberta to study pgd business administration (30 years old,i work with nig immigration service,did my masters in law at Uk but my first degree from Nig was a 3rd class. I'm married with a 6months old son) i've paid the $1500 CAD deposit required by the school and gotten all letters from them needed for the visa application and that is where I got stuck! Please i'm to resume by jan 7th, how do I prepare a statement of purpose because I want to travel with my husband and son and my dad is my sponsor. I've just 2.1million in my account and a little over 1million in my pension account. My mum has a registered business which I manage part time with her(can I say fund will come in from there too?) please can anyone kindly send me a sample and can you
guys please give me as much advice as you can
cos
I really need it. Thanks alot... [/quote

pls whats the duration of the pgd in business administration is it a yr or 2 yrs and
whats the total tuition for a yr

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Check university of regina. Msc. Computer science co-op option
omitobi: Hi all, after been redirected here to get reliable information about admission into canadian university. I want to ask if any candian university offers masters program in software engineering that is not research based but directed at building one to become professional in one's chosen course.
Anticipating a response. Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
@Halimaah . Why not just defer your admission to Jan instead of applying to another school. Also list the document that you submitted so that the house can get a better picture of your situation.

Halimaah: Also one of the reasons given was 'intention of study, purpose , duration of study . Please what can I do to debunk this notion of the vo. Your suggestions and replies would be appreciated. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.