Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827310 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Joe980: grin The ministry is moving to the permanent site. Don Siga...its time you send in yours ooo. "Air Siga" Lagos to T.dot. No shaking!
.... Wa Gbayi baba mi...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
hesque: Hello House,

I hold a degree in Psychology at the University of Lagos but currently I implement SAP solution. I have certifications on both SAP and Oracle. Please I would like to ask if I can apply for 2 years diploma in software development based on my experience and certifications and whats the hope of getting TRV with diploma course after completing a degree in Nigeria.
... There is nothing wrong with it bro... Just ensure u present ur story well on ur letter... With those two certifications u have.... u will be fine for here...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
nairaspace: Hmmm... I know when i ask my questions, i can either get "read from page 1" or get "we have answered that already"
Please for the sake God, if you know your answer would be one of the above, bypass my quote.

Its been years since i went through the Canadian process.
What i am majorly concerned about is the Visa process in Nigeria, the pricing and all needed. How many weeks before resumption should they apply/would be too late to apply. If i can remember, 3months? don't know if that's still correct. I went through the pages and i really don't have that much patience to read through. Wahala yankee ti kpoju!!
I intend sponsoring my brothers to study in Canada also with the help of Dad. One of them going for Bsc and the other Msc.
I was able to apply for the Bsc candidate but would like some schools that will accept a student for Msc for Health related program without TOEFL because at this time, he's not taken TOEFL and looking to begin early next year.
I will appreciate your response.
Beggars are choosers now oh...no much patience to do my work...someone must help or I go to an immigration lawyer... haha this guy funny die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Siga: ... There is nothing wrong with it bro... Just ensure u present ur story well on ur letter... With those two certifications u have.... u will be fine for here...
which be I hold my degree at unilag? my Oga, wahala dey.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
ferdimako:
which be I hold my degree at unilag? my Oga, wahala dey.
... Bros... just go with the flow... hian...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello ,I have a question for those who applied online. Pls was there a time you were asked to submit or uplod additional documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kkbaba(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
hi. am kkbaba. who posted about his friends app mata....

the document he submitted in his last app were"
a. admin leta from school
b. ac/ statement of both him (bal 2.4...M) AND and co sponsor who was is uncle ( ABOUT 15MIllion) uncle is a business guy.
c. letter of intro from organization he is working with... said is a govt organization.
d. marriage certificate with wife, state of origin,wife admin document in canada.
e. police report, his school transcript, 2 land document.

what are some other cogent reason that may have cause the denial of visa in the previous ones..
his wife is to finish academic next year 2015. because she is on maternity leave from school now... and is necessary for him to be there with the wife when she resume back for her master's program.

thank friends for your prompt response...... kkbaba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kkbaba(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
hi. am kkbaba. who posted about his friends app mata....

the document he submitted in his last app were"
a. admin leta from school
b. ac/ statement of both him (bal 2.4...M) AND and co sponsor who was is uncle ( ABOUT 15MIllion) uncle is a business guy.
c. letter of intro from organization he is working with... said is a govt organization.
d. marriage certificate with wife, state of origin,wife admin document in canada.
e. police report, his school transcript, 2 land document.

what are some other cogent reason that may have cause the denial of visa in the previous ones..
his wife is to finish academic next year 2015. because she is on maternity leave from school now... and is necessary for him to be there with the wife when she resume back for her master's program.
please lets have your numerous advice so as to help these to family.

thank friends for your prompt response...... kkbaba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kunlesaint: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello Good people,
I received an email from the CIC Accra, Ghana that a decision had been made on my re-determination of study permit and that, I should arrange for DHL to get the parcel on my behalf.
Please, I need your urgent advice on the likelihood of anticipatory decision and I do hope this is not another refusal/denial of TRV again, as I challenged the first refusal in court and was referred for re-determination of the study permit by the federal court of Canada .
Please, your valuable advice is needed as this point, as I have arranged with DHL to bring the parcel on my behalf.

thank you all....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
kunlesaint: Hello Good people,
I received an email from the CIC Accra, Ghana that a decision had been made on my re-determination of study permit and that, I should arrange for DHL to get the parcel on my behalf.
Please, I need your urgent advice on the likelihood of anticipatory decision and I do hope this is not another refusal/denial of TRV again, as I challenged the first refusal in court and was referred for re-determination of the study permit by the federal court of Canada .
Please, your valuable advice is needed as this point, as I have arranged with DHL to bring the parcel on my behalf.

thank you all....
... Bro... u will have to wait till the package reach... Never heard of a case like this before... People usually dont challenge them... They reapply... Please share whatever the decision is with the house... cos this is unique...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beelurv3: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
beelurv3: Good evening everyone. Just joined this forum and it's really interesting. I've got a question as well. My hubby applied for Canadian study visa online and biometrics was done on the 4th of August and we haven't heard from them. School resumes on the 15th of September. Is it advisable we do a mail to CIC accra. I'd appreciate ur quick responses.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
...^^^ ... Advise him to change his start date... then once he gets his new start date... he can inform them of the change...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beelurv3: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
So there's no point writing them? Medicals has been done upfront and deadline for school registration is 22nd Sept.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beelurv3: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Siga: ...^^^ ... Advise him to change his start date... then once he gets his new start date... he can inform them of the change...

Medicals was done upfront and school deadline is 22nd Sept
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
beelurv3: So there's no point writing them? Medicals has been done upfront and deadline for school registration is 22nd Sept.
...oh ok ... Then send them a friendly reminder...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beelurv3: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Siga: ...oh ok ... Then send them a friendly reminder...
Thanx. Will soon upload d goodnews here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
kunlesaint: Hello Good people,

thank you all....

Wow... Just pray it's something positive. I had wanted to appeal my refused study permit in May this year but was charged $3,000 by a Nigerian - Canadian immigration lawyer. Omo, I borrow leg join my own take run oh.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Good day my Good people.... pls i need your kindly response to this questions.. my sponsorship which is my uncle is sending all is letters and documents he is attaching some are in polish language, because he stay in poland a citizen, he now said for translation of all document the embassy can get in touch with poland embassy office in Abuja... please class help me .. can this work? pls reply.... part of the document are in polish language... why some are in english..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Good day my Good people.... pls i need your kindly response to this questions.. my sponsorship which is my uncle is sending all is letters and documents he is attaching some are in polish language, because he stay in poland a citizen, he now said for translation of all document the embassy can get in touch with poland embassy office in Abuja... please class help me .. can this work? pls reply.... part of the document are in polish language... why some are in english..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nairaspace: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
ferdimako:
Beggars are choosers now oh...no much patience to do my work...someone must help or I go to an immigration lawyer... haha this guy funny die.
My brother...na the way we see am ooo... lol
i no wan hear go and read from page 1. lol
But on a serious note...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
ples i need urgent reply......Good day my Good people.... pls i need your kindly response to this questions.. my sponsorship which is my uncle is sending all is letters and documents he is attaching some are in polish language, because he stay in poland a citizen, he now said for translation of all document the embassy can get in touch with poland embassy office in Abuja... please class help me .. can this work? pls reply.... part of the document are in polish language... why some are in english..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
omooba2015: ples i need urgent reply......Good day my Good people.... pls i need your kindly response to this questions.. my sponsorship which is my uncle is sending all is letters and documents he is attaching some are in polish language, because he stay in poland a citizen, he now said for translation of all document the embassy can get in touch with poland embassy office in Abuja... please class help me .. can this work? pls reply.... part of the document are in polish language... why some are in english..
...Bros... no take that risk... it clearly states all correspondence MUST be in English... no other options...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Babahor:
Did he apply in Ghana ?
paper application. lagos nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
bissy93: Good afternoon sir/ma,have been a silent follower of this for a while now even though am yet to apply for a study permit due to financial probs I sincerely appreciate each and everyone of u dat has contributed to dis thread. I saw a post arnd last year sep/Oct on dis thread abt someone dat has a 3rd class at a university here in Nigeria and couldn't gain admission in Canada for masters program and decided to study an apprentice program over there my question is this can I also apply from Nigeria to study apprentice? cuz d message i got from a school was dat it is not possible for an international student to study apprenticeship,if anybody here has any information dat cud help me i wud really appreciate it tnks
You can apply to canada diploma in colleges. mostly 2 year diploma program. check Durham college. niagara college etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Klinkiddy: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Siga: ...Bros... no take that risk... it clearly states all correspondence MUST be in English... no other options...

Baba Siga... Sent u a pm already, need ur advice on somefin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
i think his birth certificate is in polish language...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by beelurv3: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Klinkiddy:

Baba Siga... Sent u a pm already, need ur advice on somefin
Oga Siga, Pls I need ur email addy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
beelurv3:
Oga Siga, Pls I need ur email addy
...PM thinz ..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
omooba2015: ples i need urgent reply......Good day my Good people.... pls i need your kindly response to this questions.. my sponsorship which is my uncle is sending all is letters and documents he is attaching some are in polish language, because he stay in poland a citizen, he now said for translation of all document the embassy can get in touch with poland embassy office in Abuja... please class help me .. can this work? pls reply.... part of the document are in polish language... why some are in english..

I doubt if it will work, every documents in other languages must be translated before applying, CIC will never contact no one to make translation for you. Tell your to do all possible translations before sending u the docs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by masterp204: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
vanrichie4u: ########################

Hey guys...plz help a bro out,
I succeeded in compressing my different docs into 4mb but! the issue now is that my final results has PDF Compressor Pro tagged on each page .Is that good to go? And if NOT pls kindly post a link to download full version of any PDF COMPRESSOR. All the compressors I downloaded are not full versions.
Thanks

If you have nitro pdf version 8 , then u can edit/remove that red pdf compressor tag on it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lonewolf001: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
whats the best way to go about getting a supervisor in canadian school .... cos i wanna apply for an Msc in chem engineerin in

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.