Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (854319 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Kepner: Good morning all

Please is it possible for my dad to use the same SOA amount (12mil) for both my application and my brother's application at the same time?? Is it possible for the VO to notice and say the money is too small for 2 people ni? undecided

It really depends on u guys tuition and ur dad's source of income; meaning if the source of income is very good then yes u can submit both Apps while considering both ur tuition + $10000 each for a year.

If not, give it Gap, maybe a week or two or one should apply online while the other paper.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2014
chux4liv:
I stand to be exempted... The whites too are fraudstars, doing things in a cunny way to justify one selfish interest is fraud as far as am concerned...... Case closedd
which case closed!! Abeg open am!!!! , open am!!!!! Makie I had some comment!!!! @chux4liv u r talking ebout d white hmm naw for u no see as their country be!!! ?? Epart from supporting white or black!! Fraud has been in existence for along a tym!! Fraud is always their if d government deside to bring him down he goes down for a while, it just like peeling or scratching an old wound , we nigerians r not fraud stars it temptation naw, if u goo to OLUWOLE in EKO ISLAND my our brothers dem most of dem their r GRADUATE
So abeg no justify anybody!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Kepner:

one UG, one PG
12million supose reach !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by unibadan(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Hello my people,

I have been reading this thread and found interesting as a guide towards applying for study permit at a canadian embassy. I would like to ask if anybody in the house attended Lead City University, Ibadan and was able to get his/her transcript? Kindly relate to me the step taken and the required fee to get a transcript.

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
chux4liv:

Thank u for using that word "some" and not "all" , which makes me to redirect u to my earlier arguement, do ur findings before ascertaining ur result.
wat r u saying Mr chux4liv r u saying u r not part of d some! , chai , u no wat tell ur agent to withdraw all ur or terminate ur application becus he forged a fakes stuff cus ur not part of the "some"fraud stars ba den I will believe u not part of d "game"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2014
justwise:

Read the area of your post in bold
@justwise no 1, I think it's not right to jump into conclusions like that..no 2..i said WHICH HE DID FOR ME,i didn't say which he forged for me,i gave him my original o level cert before I went for my nysc camp,now either he forged the transcript or collected it on my behalf(cos he has access to all these schools)...I can't conclude,all I know was my transcript was gotten and i didn't bother asking since I don't believe in o level transcript ..dont be too fast to judge...no 3...I AM A LADY!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Habeeb521: wat r u saying Mr chux4liv r u saying u r not part of d some! , chai , u no wat tell ur agent to withdraw all ur or terminate ur application becus he forged a fakes stuff cus ur not part of the "some"fraud stars ba den I will believe u not part of d "game"
i really don't understand the structure of your sentence but with the little I can pick out i'll say..are you his agent's relative? Or were you there when they were piling up his documents..how can you be so certain "he forged a fakes stuff"(in your english)..Well it's so easy to deduce that obviously someone like you can only submit fake documents through your write up

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: @justwise no 1, I think it's not right to jump into conclusions like that..no 2..i said WHICH HE DID FOR ME,i didn't say which he forged for me,i gave him my original o level cert before I went for my nysc camp,now either he forged the transcript or collected it on my behalf(cos he has access to all these schools)...I can't conclude,all I know was my transcript was gotten and i didn't bother asking since I don't believe in o level transcript ..dont be too fast to judge...no 3...I AM A LADY!
U can edit ur profile to bring out the f...if not d default is bro. It was a forged document anyway.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: @justwise no 1, I think it's not right to jump into conclusions like that..no 2..i said WHICH HE DID FOR ME,i didn't say which he forged for me,i gave him my original o level cert before I went for my nysc camp,now either he forged the transcript or collected it on my behalf[b](cos he has access to all these schools)[/b]...I can't conclude,all I know was my transcript was gotten and i didn't bother asking since I don't believe in o level transcript ..dont be too fast to judge...no 3...I AM A LADY!

Don't be careless with your application, he can't get transcript from WAEC or schools without your consent, he can't just get it like that....

I still maintain my earlier comment that he forged it and submitted on your behalf.

Wish you the best outcome though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Holmes007:

It really depends on u guys tuition and ur dad's source of income; meaning if the source of income is very good then yes u can submit both Apps while considering both ur tuition + $10000 each for a year.

If not, give it Gap, maybe a week or two or one should apply online while the other paper.

Ooh ok...thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: i really don't understand the structure of your sentence but with the little I can pick out i'll say..are you his agent's relative? Or were you there when they were piling up his documents..how can you be so certain "he forged a fakes stuff"(in your english)..Well it's so easy to deduce that obviously someone like you can only submit fake documents through your write up
you need to read his previous statement he said his agent kinda "forge" that the word he used nd bdw about me. wound not say u r right or wrong!! Cus u no y u have also done or u will still do
And bdw I don't plan to submit fake docs to the Canadian embassy all is genuine. Gracias
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chux4liv(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Habeeb521: wat r u saying Mr chux4liv r u saying u r not part of d some! , chai , u no wat tell ur agent to withdraw all ur or terminate ur application becus he forged a fakes stuff cus ur not part of the "some"fraud stars ba den I will believe u not part of d "game"

Habeeb or what is your name... Please when you want to buttress your points, read between the line before you quote me... Did I tell you I'm a travelling agent or seeking for Visa.. I only come to NL to read and share opnion with peeps and not argue to show prowess. If you dont comprehend my write-up, you can refer back to the starting point of the converse.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2014
Bobbieydeey: 12million supose reach !

I know right...it's just that this VO people can be somehow sometimes.
Thnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Kepner:

I know right...it's just that this VO people can be somehow sometimes.
Thnks
those white people r always crazy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chux4liv(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2014
justwise:

Don't be careless with your application, he can't get transcript from WAEC or schools without your consent, he can't just get it like that....

I still maintain my earlier comment that he forged it and submitted on your behalf.

There are possibilties that the agent forged the transcript and there is also possiblities that he didnt forge it... The last time ((6years) I went to collect my transcript from WAEC to be sent to a school in Finland, I was asked to pay money into the bank, bring the teller to WAEC office.. and Fill a form. I met some other people who came to do for their brother, sister or friends.

My point still remains, you should have done some questioning before ascertaining if the agent forged or not.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2014
Klinkiddy: Hi Guyz! So sorry i couldn't reply early. Thanks for the wishes and love yu guyz showed to me on this thread cheesy u guyz are the best.
Well i submitted through Vfs (Paper route) and it takes my application 6weeks and some days (1month 2weeks) to get approved.

Applied: july 18
Med call: August 20
Med done: August 25
App approved: Sep 3.

Docs submitted....
Statement of Acc (6mill) (Sponsor)
Land docs
Tax clearance
Introduction letter from sponsor (letter headed)
Invoice
C of O
My International passport
Passport photograph with white background
Lovely Statement of Purpose
Finger print ( police report)
My Birth certificate (issued by my church)
Parent Marriage certificate(showing relationship with sponsor)
Waec result
My Diploma nd BSc certificate and Transcript
Certificate of employee (3month internship)
Letter of acceptance and Receipt of deposit form my school
Family photo
My CV
Letter of consent from my mum (letter headed)
My mum Acc statement

Though, i've traveled out of the country before (Vietnam) and i had like a yr working experience with a software company in Vietnam. "But it doesn't mean if u've traveled outta the country before or not" make sure ur docs are nicely packaged and make sure u have a well written SOP.
Prayers shud do the rest cheesy grin cheesy I had 7days dry fasting oooo

Bro what invoice did you send, because i am using a co sponsor who has a business and i felt really silly scanning copies of her hand written sales invoice.
I was going to scan copies of her bill of laden for importation but she uses another company name different from hers for importation.
I am kind of confused.
I have the CAC registration,Statement of Account i just wish a had something to explain the nature of her business if relevant.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2014
justwise:

ok o but since I don't know,i can't say...see no evil,hear no evil,speak no evil,know no evil

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: @justwise no 1, I think it's not right to jump into conclusions like that..no 2..i said WHICH HE DID FOR ME,i didn't say which he forged for me,i gave him my original o level cert before I went for my nysc camp,now either he forged the transcript or collected it on my behalf(cos he has access to all these schools)...I can't conclude,all I know was my transcript was gotten and i didn't bother asking since I don't believe in o level transcript ..dont be too fast to judge...no 3...I AM A LADY!
my dear your original WAEC result with a WAEC scratch card would have done the job;no need for o level transcript,if such thing exists.buh since the deed has been done,no need to cry ,argue or fight over spilled milk.just pray for God's miracle,that's what m praying for too, cuz mine requires SUPER MIRACLE as well

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Habeeb521: those white people r always crazy

Hope you know some of the vo's are Nigerians. I stand to be corrected
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2014
chux4liv:

There are possibilties that the agent forged the transcript and there is also possiblities that he didnt forge it... The last time ((6years) I went to collect my transcript from WAEC to be sent to a school in Finland, I was asked to pay money into the bank, bring the teller to WAEC office.. and Fill a form. I met some other people who came to do for their brother, sister or friends.

My point still remains, you should have done some questioning before ascertaining if the agent forged or not.
thank you o mr chux..even if it looks like he forged it,there are some certain things in life that can never make me jump into conclusions again,since I wasn't there,i was far away in camp....either forged or not,i am not interested in knowing if @justwise thinks it was forged,it's your opinion and there's no point telling me cos I don't want to know,its better that way

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2014
millymc: my dear your original WAEC result with a WAEC scratch card would have done the job;no need for o level transcript,if such thing exists.buh since the deed has been done,no need to cry ,argue or fight over spilled milk.just pray for God's miracle,that's what m praying for too, cuz mine requires SUPER MIRACLE as well
lol gist me about it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: lol gist me about it
someone told me I was supposed to apply and pay online,after which I would submit the paper docs at vsf.I ended up uploading only the required docs on the portal.only to be told its not the case at the vsf office.in otherwords, I submitted incomplete docs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Abbey1987: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Habeeb521: start naw
thanks Habeb521..please which university is the best in terms of tuition and quick response to application.. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2014
ferdimako:
U can edit ur profile to bring out the f...if not d default is bro. It was a forged document anyway.
well whoever feel it's a forged doc should stop telling me.. abi,it doesn't make any diff anymore..yea you thinking how can an agent go all the way to get the olevel transcript from my sch,well that's what I am thinking too but I don't want to accept it... Abeg bikko,enough of the doc thingy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2014
millymc: someone told me I was supposed to apply and pay online,after which I would submit the paper docs at vsf.I ended up uploading only the required docs on the portal.only to be told its not the case at the vsf office.in otherwords, I submitted incomplete docs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=opsynusy][/quote]wow...when did this happen,if it's not long,i think you can still submit your original docs at vfs..have you spoken to people abt this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Abbey1987: thanks Habeb521..please which university is the best in terms of tuition and quick response to application.. thanks
first of all r u a gradute or undergraduate. Do u have a phone or a system do u no wat google does . Times like this it should be ur friend oo . Start from somewhere on NET , schools that offers you course, tuition , compare dem area, school recongnition. Just start somewhere by d time u use at least one or two gigabyte u wiill see wat u r looiking for

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2014
chux4liv:

Habeeb or what is your name... Please when you want to buttress your points, read between the line before you quote me... Did I tell you I'm a travelling agent or seeking for Visa.. I only come to NL to read and share opnion with peeps and not argue to show prowess. If you dont comprehend my write-up, you can refer back to the starting point of the converse.
ha! Good to hear that u r here to just share yur opinion u r most highly welcomed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Habeeb521: first of all r u a gradute or undergraduate. Do u have a phone or a system do u no wat google does . Times like this it should be ur friend oo . Start from somewhere on NET , schools that offers you course, tuition , compare dem area, school recongnition. Just start somewhere by d time u use at least one or two gigabyte u wiill see wat u r looiking for
like seriously...lmao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2014
chux4liv:

What questioning? Were you born yesterday? An agent walked into a school or WAEC and get a transcript for you? Some difficult truth need to be told, there is no point trying to hold back so as to please some people.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: ok o but since I don't know,i can't say...see no evil,hear no evil,speak no evil,know no evil

That will only make sense if you haven't allowed somebody to carry out evil deed on your behalf..

I'm not saying all these to make you feel bad but to warn others who are naive enough to allow agents to ruin their future plans.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2014
justwise: [/b]

That will only make sense if you haven't allowed somebody to carry out evil deed on your behalf..

I'm not saying all these to make you feel bad but to warn others who are naive enough to allow agents to ruin their future plans.
I don't believe she will call it evil if she learns, that helped her application. This is how Nigerians have been wired.

It's desperation not naivety.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (501)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.