Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (831409 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: well at this point,i ll just sit back and just read,i hate to interrogate with professors that believe they know too much,there are such agencies that have long standing reputation with Canadian embassy and it is difficult to refuse them
haha...they do what u can do. U can even do better when u frequent here and that was y u came. I can't pay shishi to an agent...I respect it's a job and a set of pple must go to them-I know y.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by slyk2(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
PlayPays:

You have good and reliable financial supporting documents like the shars and landed but that your 100k soa no try ooo
What about the other sponsor?

My sponsor is my sister.
She has a company in Canada and a house, her personal SOA is about $29K - single though.

As it is, should i exclude my financial documents and use hers only.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
SURGEE:
this habbeb na thug and rogue ...... I can't stop laughing o. 2 gig kor 10 gig ni
am not a thog broda am jus serious about my own life, anyfin I want to do, I always make sure I do it and get wat I want
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: well at this point,i ll just sit back and just read,i hate to interrogate with professors that believes they know too much,there are such agencies that has long standing reputation with Canadian embassy and it is difficult to refuse them
Hi lady...how much did you pay the agent please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
.... U guys still dey ontop this issue like June 12.... Una know wetin happen ooo... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
George Brown Winter 2015 here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Siga: .... U guys still dey ontop this issue like June 12.... Una know wetin happen ooo... grin

Oga siga...how's you doing bro?
Pls what's the best way to convince the VO that you will come back to Naija after the completion of one's study?
Thanks in anticipation bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
tweeny24:

Oga siga...how's you doing bro?
Pls what's the best way to convince the VO that you will come back to Naija after the completion of one's study?
Thanks in anticipation bro
.... This depends on your status as at the time you apply.... Some are married ... Some engaged and some have jobs...some investments... Those are basic things people use to claim Home ties.... and some may find God's favour and VO sympathy...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Habeeb521: which case closed!! Abeg open am!!!! , open am!!!!! Makie I had some comment!!!! @chux4liv u r talking ebout d white hmm naw for u no see as their country be!!! ?? Epart from supporting white or black!! Fraud has been in existence for along a tym!! Fraud is always their if d government deside to bring him down he goes down for a while, it just like peeling or scratching an old wound , we nigerians r not fraud stars it temptation naw, if u goo to OLUWOLE in EKO ISLAND my our brothers dem most of dem their r GRADUATE
So abeg no justify anybody!!!!!
this boy cheesy. You know go kpai person with Laff ooo cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: well at this point,i ll just sit back and just read,i hate to interrogate with professors that believes they know too much,there are such agencies that has long standing reputation with Canadian embassy and it is difficult to refuse them

/////
Exactly what u ought to have done since. Sit back, relax and hope for the best in ur quest. God's mercy will speak for u and nothing bad will happen to ur future plans. Was ur application online or paper route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello, any seneca student for January in d house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Habeeb521: first of all r u a gradute or undergraduate. Do u have a phone or a system do u no wat google does . Times like this it should be ur friend oo . Start from somewhere on NET , schools that offers you course, tuition , compare dem area, school recongnition. Just start somewhere by d time u use at least one or two gigabyte u wiill see wat u r looiking for
I must quote this lmmmmffaaoo. did u just mention gigabytes like that? abeg na movie he wan upload? this Habib guy tho...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello nairaland, I did online route sinfe a month plus now and I just got a mail that I am required to do my finger prints biometric, I just printed the form what else do I need to do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
stayboy1602: Hello nairaland, I did online route sinfe a month plus now and I just got a mail that I am required to do my finger prints biometric, I just printed the form what else do I need to do?
Through which medium did you get this directive? Head to VAC at Oregun with some cash and International passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
stayboy1602: Hello nairaland, I did online route sinfe a month plus now and I just got a mail that I am required to do my finger prints biometric, I just printed the form what else do I need to do?
I remember ur story, now thing re getting ur way as plan. Go do ur biometric @ vfs, ikeja as instructed by d mail. Note: this biometric has suppose to be done immediately u submitted ur application. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
#Hey! Greetings to all yo..
After uploading my docs and filling my matercard details, the receipt issued after stated "transaction failed". I used UBA mastercard, please which other mastercard is best suited for this payment? ? ? ? ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
It's true no one can guarantee you visa but you will agree with me that an agent with good standing with the canadian embassy increases ur chance even if it's by 1% (sometimes all u need to succeed is that 1%)

If you have the money to pay an agent by all means go for it but if you don't or u you don't want to you can do it yourself.

Let me just chip this in, some clients submit forged docs to agent and they end up getting denied and they fault the agent when you know fully well the fault came from you. Just saying.....i stand to be corrected tho

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Galaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
vanrichie4u: #Hey! Greetings to all yo..
After uploading my docs and filling my matercard details, the receipt issued after stated "transaction failed". I used UBA mastercard, please which other mastercard is best suited for this payment? ? ? ? ?

GTB Naira Master card works fine... Good Luck with your app.!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Galaxxy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
double08: It's true no one can guarantee you visa but you will agree with me that an agent with good standing with the canadian embassy increases ur chance even if it's by 1% (sometimes all u need to succeed is that 1%)

If you have the money to pay an agent by all means go for it but if you don't or u you don't want to you can do it yourself.

Let me just chip this in, some clients submit forged docs to agent and they end up getting denied and they fault the agent when you know fully well the fault came from you. Just saying.....i stand to be corrected tho

God's favour prevails over any means of application but in my own opinion and from the success rates i have read on this thread, appying by yourself is the best. I am a living testimony.!! Good luck to TRV awaitees and Medical hopefuls.! NO go submit fake docs ooo

cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
vanrichie4u: #Hey! Greetings to all yo..
Gtb 100percent perfect.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Galaxxy:

God's favour prevails over any means of application but in my own opinion and from the success rates i have read on this thread, appying by yourself is the best. I am a living testimony.!! Good luck to TRV awaitees and Medical hopefuls.! NO go submit fake docs ooo

cheers.

True that bro! The bottom line I resist the temptation of submitting fake documents and let God take care of the rest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by masterp204: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
slyk2:

Thank you.
However, is the $10k a rule?

Yep. Apart from ur tuition, The embassy requires u to have at least $10k for ur accommodation,personal expenses , book supplies etc for one year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
ferdimako:
U have understanding problems. But she has modified... so as to avoid explaining she is not a male. That was y I suggested that. Go and tell the guys not to assume male if nothing is indicated.

Hello young man. I did not call u names or insult u. So I don't think I deserve such in return.
And I was merely using the medium to say its wrong to say all users r male by default all becos they have chosen not to indicate on their profile. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
duntano:

sad pls some1 help me out. Really don't understand y noone replies me thou.. sad
duntano: Hello my people.
Please I really need ur help. I am trying sort my docs for the online application but I don't know how to put them.
Please I will list them. And I won't mind if some1 any1 can help me put them according to how it should be submitted I.E. Merged as 1 per section.
Many thanks
My own docs.
Letter of sponsorship from my husband
His intl passport page
My acceptance letter
My birth cert
My hubby's birth cert
My daughter's birth cert
Her passport page
My business reg certs* dere r 2 diff docs*
My change of name*my passport still bears my maidian name*
My intl passport page and other pages of visa *used n still valid* also the page of travel
My dad's land deed* my company is at his house cos I co-own with my mum
My SOP
All my previous employment details
My marriage cert.
Pictures of some of cakes and dessert
A newspaper publication I did sometime back
My school docs
My company's statement of acct
My hubby's salary acct
My hubby's personal acct
Confirmation of payment recipt of tuition for conestoga.
I don't know what docs I will also fill online..
Pls pls I really need this help urgently. I am trying to submit dis night
Thank again

pls some1 help me out. Really don't understand y noone replies me thou..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
duntano:

Hello young man. I did not call u names or insult u. So I don't think I deserve such in return.
And I was merely using the medium to say its wrong to say all users r male by default all becos they have chosen not to indicate on their profile. Thank you
Address it without tagging me, OK...I don't have that problem and don't care if u are neuter or alien.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Aulor(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls house, kindly help; on submitting your app via paper route at vfs, are you required to pay the visa app fees+ biometric fees at the VAC?
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Aulor: Pls house, kindly help; on submitting your app via paper route at vfs, are you required to pay the visa app fees+ biometric fees at the VAC?
Thanks
Yes you are required to pay the fees at d VFS..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
opsynusy: he only told me to get the money ready but shouldn't pay until embassy says so

If the school requests for it before cic, it's mandatory you obey that first!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lonewolf001: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
SURGEE:
thanks baba mi, I hope we all get admitted bro. im about applying today

what course are you applyin for and what term am also about applyin to them just need to clarify some of their requirements cos i dont wanna waste my money. does that initial form have to b sent first b4 you can get approval to apply or you can send it all at the same time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
slyk2:

My sponsor is my sister.
She has a company in Canada and a house, her personal SOA is about $29K - single though.

As it is, should i exclude my financial documents and use hers only.

First year tuition paid so $29k is a good soa and she has no dependants, if her place is closer to your school she can also state in her letter that you will be staying with her. As it is your sis own makes much sense but you can still submit your landed and shares just to show em sey you sef ain't "I never chop" and not as a co-sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lonewolf001:
ok thanx .......... would they recieve a scanned copy or i have to send it by courier to them cos i hav sent a few emails to the dept and school of graduate studies buh they have not replied and i always get the ansewering machine when i call
Its an online form. u fill and submit online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ all especially to those that just submitted,pls do you get an alert after submitting and who sends the alert..cos after submitting on friday,i went back to my agent's office to tell him I have submitted,he told me it was unnecessary cos he already got an alert...just curious
@yomiraheem it was paper route
@joe don't know how much he collects normally,hes a family friend,i can mail his contacts to you if you need to make inquiries

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.