Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828505 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2014
giftwalter: Tanks menh, ur comments are really helpful. The thing is my parents are not well funded and the idea of having my tuition for the duration of my studies is totally off the table. Bin seeling admission in the Nigeria University of 5 years now, Jamb and post Utme wahala nor won allow me study...even pay bride self, dem chop person money.no admission...Menh man just dey frustrated seeking a way out.
Guy d best way out is to study hard in canny, u will get scholarship based on ur academic performance, that wud subsidised ur tuition or either pays it all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Hi people,after the email from vfs on monday,I was down n cudnt go out ystday. B4 I hear,na UPS man come wit okada come give me my package 4rm VFS. My worst fear ws confirmed. Delayed app. Should have informed y'all ystday tho,buh had to do some head cleaning. My head don clear small now. Wud drop d reasons soon for all to contribute for my refiring. "No be small thing ooO"(in 2babas voix).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2014
@ Giftwalter, have was once in ur shoes; tired of studyin in Nigeria, wanting sometin beta but money is d probs. Just rely on God He will see u tru.
My Opinions:
1) U can work n raise atleast 2yrs Tuition n 1yr accomodation n upkeep bfor u liv Nija (since u ar goin for UG,most UG ar at least 4yrs)
2) Wen u get to Canada, maintain a very low profile,get a job (n pls stay on d gud side of the law, dont work beyond d permitted durations o)
3) U can also check schools in d scadinavian countries, so offer free tuition but u need to av atleat 6k USD or so bfor u can b given visa

PS: The maths u did bfor is very wrong,y?
- u didnt consider tax
- u can work unlimited hrs during holidays to boost ur income
- 100 weekly expenses is unrealistic, considering the fact dat most low cost apartment is 400Cad monthly

All in all,i applaud ur tenacity. Dont give up.
Good luck to all of us (all d LOA, medical n TRV hopefuls)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2014
warrikid: Hi people,after the email from vfs on monday,I was down n cudnt go out ystday. B4 I hear,na UPS man come wit okada come give me my package 4rm VFS. My worst fear ws confirmed. Delayed app. Should have informed y'all ystday tho,buh had to do some head cleaning. My head don clear small now. Wud drop d reasons soon for all to contribute for my refiring. "No be small thing ooO"(in 2babas voix).

sorry bro, b strong,dis is just a test on ur manliness abi shey na manhood ni?
Hahahhahahhaahaha

Refire!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
warrikid: Hi people,after the email from vfs on monday,I was down n cudnt go out ystday. B4 I hear,na UPS man come wit okada come give me my package 4rm VFS. My worst fear ws confirmed. Delayed app. Should have informed y'all ystday tho,buh had to do some head cleaning. My head don clear small now. Wud drop d reasons soon for all to contribute for my refiring. "No be small thing ooO"(in 2babas voix).

it is well in jesus name. i know how you feel. n you just need to trust in the lord. everything in this life happens for a reason. i dont know if your a christian if you are please read Roms 8:4. and also pslam 121. and you will feel alot beta.i always look to Lord for all things and i know he will do his best for you. look at d reasons for delay and sort it out and then reapply. takia .

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
so sorry to hear that,please don't give up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
so sorry to hear this,please don't give up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
duntano:

it is well in jesus name. i know how you feel. n you just need to trust in the lord. everything in this life happens for a reason. i dont know if your a christian if you are please read Roms 8:4. and also pslam 121. and you will feel alot beta.i always look to Lord for all things and i know he will do his best for you. look at d reasons for delay and sort it out and then reapply. takia .
thanks a lot. I feel refreshed dat I'm smiling probably for d ist time 2day. I appreciate it. U rock
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
emperoracro:
sorry bro, b strong,dis is just a test on ur manliness abi shey na manhood ni?
Hahahhahahhaahaha

Refire!
LMAO dis guy must be working wit PJ. Looolz. Thanks jare,looolz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
millymc: so sorry to hear this,please don't give up
not wit u guys' encouragement. I have a family in u guys here. Thanks a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Here is waht I got on my letter. "You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision,I considered several factors,including. . .(The following boxes were marked). . . 1: your travel history,. . . . .2:Lenght of proposed stay in canada,. . . . . .3: purpose of visit. . . . . . . .4: Your current employment situation,. . . . . . . .5:Your personal assets and financial status. Pls how do I tackle these areas effectively. NB: I submitted via paper route before I met u guys o,so make una no crucify me. Thanks in anticipation for your apt responses.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
warrikid: Here is waht I got on my letter. "You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision,I considered several factors,including. . .(The following boxes were marked). . . 1: your travel history,. . . . .2:Lenght of proposed stay in canada,. . . . . .3: purpose of visit. . . . . . . .4: Your current employment situation,. . . . . . . .5:Your personal assets and financial status. Pls how do I tackle these areas effectively. NB: I submitted via paper route before I met u guys o,so make una no crucify me. Thanks in anticipation for your apt responses.

Warri no dey carry last... my humble suggestion is for u to tender to this family wot and wot u submitted, so they can start firing from both side. Just remember that if the VO's want to discredit u in one expect they might just list other unnecessary things. I believe most of their complains can be addressed by a strong SOP. I just pray that your SOA is still intact.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrArams: LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

1. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online route PG
kruxi: Aug 13, Fanshawe, Online, PG.
duntano txn for dos verses....i munch dem daily, sincerely d wait is killing but i just kip holding on...as street runz tinz..everyday is a grt day.
Warrikid: my guy lets replan, i salute ur prompt acceptance of d situation...na just delay, oya list ur docs let gurus dissect am. i will add my little piece though after all WARRI no dey carry last! cheesycheesy wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
warrikid: LMAO dis guy must be working wit PJ. Looolz. Thanks jare,looolz

Sorry bro, list ur docs, seems u didnt submit an SOP. What level ar u going for and wats ur previous qualification?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ok aside their online forms which I filled n printed out,these were my back up docs ; 1:Letter of acceptance from Humber(PGD in Project Management,jan-Aug 2015). 2:Receipt of tuition(1 semester +health insurance n split fee),payed from my own acct. 3: 2 SOAs,mine and dat of my uncle as co-sponsor. My closing balance after paid fees was 1.2m,His was 4.9M. 4: Letter of sponsorship from my uncle.(Letter headed n duly signed n sealed). 5:SOP.(Maybe not convincing enuff) 6:Academic documents. 7.My Passport That's basically all oooO. Na wetin I bn see for cic requirements I submit b4 o. Hmmmmmm. Contibutions pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
warrikid: Ok aside their online forms which I filled n printed out,these were my back up docs ; 1:Letter of acceptance from Humber(PGD in Project Management,jan-Aug 2015). 2:Receipt of tuition(1 semester +health insurance n split fee),payed from my own acct. 3: 2 SOAs,mine and dat of my uncle as co-sponsor. My closing balance after paid fees was 1.2m,His was 4.9M. 4: Letter of sponsorship from my uncle.(Letter headed n duly signed n sealed). 5:SOP.(Maybe not convincing enuff) 6:Academic documents. 7.My Passport That's basically all oooO. Na wetin I bn see for cic requirements I submit b4 o. Hmmmmmm. Contibutions pls.

sorry,but i noticed that their is no any home tie, ar u currently working?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
emperoracro:

Sorry bro, list ur docs, seems u didnt submit an SOP. What level ar u going for and wats ur previous qualification?
2.2 ,B.Eng Mech,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
emperoracro:

sorry,but i noticed that their is no any home tie, ar u currently working?
Yes I am sire,but I initially thought it wud be a prob getting a letter from my hater-like boss. Buh I guess I don't have a choice dis time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
warrikid: Ok aside their online forms which I filled n printed out,these were my back up docs ; 1:Letter of acceptance from Humber(PGD in Project Management,jan-Aug 2015). 2:Receipt of tuition(1 semester +health insurance n split fee),payed from my own acct. 3: 2 SOAs,mine and dat of my uncle as co-sponsor. My closing balance after paid fees was 1.2m,His was 4.9M. 4: Letter of sponsorship from my uncle.(Letter headed n duly signed n sealed). 5:SOP.(Maybe not convincing enuff) 6:Academic documents. 7.My Passport That's basically all oooO. Na wetin I bn see for cic requirements I submit b4 o. Hmmmmmm. Contibutions pls.

Are u working?
Have u had any pgd before?
What did u show as proof of relationship with ur sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
double08:

Are u working?
Have u had any pgd before?
What did u show as proof of relationship with ur sponsor?
. Yes I am ma'am,wat type of letters wud I need frm workplace dis time? Abt my relationship with sponsor,I didn't show anything tho. We r not rly blood related tho buh frm dsame clan in our village oo. Hw I won do dat one? We work closely together tho. Business thingz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2014

You need to prove how you got about the money you used in paying the fees and if you stated you're employed in the personal info form, did you provide your work details like: employment letter, work id card, payslips and possibly C.V

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe, Online route, PG.
2. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online route PG

and have applied for TRV

**level of study
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
warrikid: . Yes I am ma'am,wat type of letters wud I need frm workplace dis time? Abt my relationship with sponsor,I didn't show anything tho. We r not rly blood related tho buh frm dsame clan in our village oo. Hw I won do dat one? We work closely together tho. Business thingz

Ur employment letter,payslips and if u can get a letter of intro please do.

Establishing a relationship wud be a though one. The qstn the VO wud ask is why does he want to help you?

If he has helped u before and there is proof then show it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrArams:

You need to prove how you got about the money you used in paying the fees and if you stated you're employed in the personal info form, did you provide your work details like: employment letter, work id card, payslips and possibly C.V
Hmmmmmmm,making so much sense sire. Hw do I prove that? I get paid in cash,d bulk of my personal funds is from my unregistered but Legal business. Wats d way forward wit dis.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Just two? No oooo cry cry c'mon people, more than this number submitted
MrArams: LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe, Online route, PG.
2. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online route PG

and have applied for TRV

**level of study
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Slimdel: Just two? No oooo cry cry c'mon people, more than this number submitted

Finally my queen is bak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss u die!

Have applied today o (just dis mrn) to MUN. And u came online just few hrs afta i did,dat shows am in a a mighty positive surprise o.

Welcom bak dear!

How is loyalist treatin my Queen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
warrikid: Hmmmmmmm,making so much sense sire. Hw do I prove that? I get paid in cash,d bulk of my personal funds is from my unregistered but Legal business. Wats d way forward wit dis.

From all dat have bn said, u nid to work on:
1) Ur SOP
2) Ur home tie
3) Docs to show how valid ur sponsor is (Think of a proveable relationship btw him n u)
4) Ur employment details (Payslips, appointment leta, ID cards, LOI,study leave)
5) and abt d source of ur funds, u can include some of ur biz details (if u av som raw docs u use in transacting biz)
6) Pray Harder

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
double08:

Ur employment letter,payslips and if u can get a letter of intro please do.

Establishing a relationship wud be a though one. The qstn the VO wud ask is why does he want to help you?

If he has helped u before and there is proof then show it
hmmm, I cn get those letters,na d relationship establishment come remain so oO.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
warrikid: . Yes I am ma'am,wat type of letters wud I need frm workplace dis time? Abt my relationship with sponsor,I didn't show anything tho. We r not rly blood related tho buh frm dsame clan in our village oo. Hw I won do dat one? We work closely together tho. Business thingz

Things I think you should add to ur re-fire
1. Employment letter
2. Study leave permit from ur employer addressed to u
3. Study leave permission from ur employer, addressed to the canadian embassy, stating when u are to resume ur job after ur studies
4.Pay slips
5. Statement of account
6.Cv... to show ur employment trend over the years
7. Affidavit of sponsorship from high court
8. Landed properties (yours or that of ur co sponsor)
9. A good and heart touching SOP hitting on the notes that u r coming for just d education and that u are coming back to resume your job in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
warrikid: Hmmmmmmm,making so much sense sire. Hw do I prove that? I get paid in cash,d bulk of my personal funds is from my unregistered but Legal business. Wats d way forward wit dis.
d

your SOA is fyn no probs about that and u don't av any issue with your sponsor. if ur family av landed properties that will be fine remember what the VO is really looking for is ur ability to come back after your programme , also u can include ur CV, employment letter, payslip e.t.c., pls NOTE u can meet like minds boss for them to write letter of reference address to the duty high commission, finally try to sync ur job specs with ur SOP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
How far chizzy01 ? Been a while.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Things I think you should add to ur re-fire
1. Employment letter
2. Study leave permit from ur employer addressed to u
3. Study leave permission from ur employer, addressed to the canadian embassy, stating when u are to resume ur job after ur studies
4.Pay slips
5. Statement of account
6.Cv... to show ur employment trend over the years
7. Affidavit of sponsorship from high court
8. Landed properties (yours or that of ur co sponsor)
9. A good and heart touching SOP hitting on the notes that u r coming for just d education and that u are coming back to resume your job in nigeria

he should not literally write in his SOP that he is coming back... it should be deduced by the VO's themselves. thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.