Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828478 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
emperoracro:

From all dat have bn said, u nid to work on:
1) Ur SOP
2) Ur home tie
3) Docs to show how valid ur sponsor is (Think of a proveable relationship btw him n u)
4) Ur employment details (Payslips, appointment leta, ID cards, LOI,study leave)
5) and abt d source of ur funds, u can include some of ur biz details (if u av som raw docs u use in transacting biz)
6) Pray Harder
on point sire,tanks a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
degreat11:

he should not literally write in his SOP that he is coming back... it should be deduced by the VO's themselves. thanks

Definitely!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Things I think you should add to ur re-fire
1. Employment letter
2. Study leave permit from ur employer addressed to u
3. Study leave permission from ur employer, addressed to the canadian embassy, stating when u are to resume ur job after ur studies
4.Pay slips
5. Statement of account
6.Cv... to show ur employment trend over the years
7. Affidavit of sponsorship from high court
8. Landed properties (yours or that of ur co sponsor)
9. A good and heart touching SOP hitting on the notes that u r coming for just d education and that u are coming back to resume your job in nigeria
thanks sire,this is really helpful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
degreat11: d

your SOA is fyn no probs about that and u don't av any issue with your sponsor. if ur family av landed properties that will be fine remember what the VO is really looking for is ur ability to come back after your programme , also u can include ur CV, employment letter, payslip e.t.c., pls NOTE u can meet like minds boss for them to write letter of reference address to the duty high commission, finally try to sync ur job specs with ur SOP.
. Thanks a lot,I appreciate it. Wud like a sample of a successful SOP pls,anyone,everyone. Thanks again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrArams: LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe, Online route, PG.
2. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online route PG

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
lovesavvi september 16 , fleming college, online route PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jaydenehis: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ha,are you serious?i stated it in mine o. Please should I edit that part out?
degreat11:

he should not literally write in his SOP that he is coming back... it should be deduced by the VO's themselves. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Jaydenehis: Ha,are you serious?i stated it in mine o. Please should I edit that part out?

State it but don't over emphasise

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
warrikid: Hmmmmmmm,making so much sense sire. Hw do I prove that? I get paid in cash,d bulk of my personal funds is from my unregistered but Legal business. Wats d way forward wit dis.

Bosses in the house have all answered. Anything u have to prove the business exist (receipts, pictures, bank transactions etc). Then try to also prove the source of fund of your sponsor as well as drafting a companssionate letter of sponsorship as to why he's willing to sponsor you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Divinetunes1: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
...I greet the honourable house. Longest time my people! Happy Independence to us & our bros & sis in the diaspora. The Lord grant us our heart desires. Amen! ...

grin grin grin ...These my shining teeth never rust; e still dey kamkpe... grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrArams:

Bosses in the house have all answered. Anything u have to prove the business exist (receipts, pictures, bank transactions etc). Then try to also prove the source of fund of your sponsor as well as drafting a companssionate letter of sponsorship as to why he's willing to sponsor you.

sorry,but wat wud proof of funds of my sponsor be other than SOA? thanks Mr,u r appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Aulor(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
How about a situation where you can't get a study leave letter from your employers, would receipt of a landed property suffice(even without a C of O)?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Aulor: How about a situation where you can't get a study leave letter from your employers, would receipt of a landed property suffice(even without a C of O)?
Your employment letter, pay slip and SOA should be fine.On landed properties, C of O isn't a must.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Omonjoe... How far with your package?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Aulor(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Joe980: Your employment letter, pay slip and SOA should be fine.On landed properties, C of O isn't a must.
Thanks Joe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
PlayPays: I came to this forum after submitting my app, in my mind I only came here to use it as chill pills for my long wait then not knowing someone on this is forumn as been put in a position to help me when the trv trouble comes. After 2 months of my app and I've learned so much here making me understand my app wasn't perfect I decided to withdraw but that someone encouraged me not to, that i could be so blessed perfectly from that app I tot isn't perfect, 2 weeks later, I got my medical, the rest ofcos just story for the gods. Up till now I still remember that person in my prayers tho he wouldn't know the impact he made, to him it's just one of those advices he can give out.
I'm just using this post to encourage us that you don't know who is who here and you don't know who God can use and same time I'm apologizing to those my words have offended. During those days when we can storm cdch anyhow like a landlord wey wan go ask for rent. My first visit was when I met most people from here. I went with my guy who brought me here, tho I became active than him. We were just sitting jeje like pikin wey fart before elders and some people were busy talking about NL, talking about the different people here, those who are rude and those who are nice, they were mentioning names and all. My name was mentioned and a lot was said bout me, I was amazed. Another mate here who I had met earlier just came from nowhere and shouted my name and those people looked at me with their eye balls getting bigger than Segun Arinze's, Are you Playpays?! I answered Yes, see the way they rush me like when mosquitoes hear sey there's a fat neighbor who forgot to close his windows. I was glad by things said of me. if i was a bad fella that's how they would have rushed me with heavy beatings. One of the reason why I will always be loyal to all here, you don't know where you will meet another person from here.
story for the gods tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2014

1. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe, Online, PG.

and have applied for TRV

**level of study
selkirk college castlegar BC,resumes Jan 2nd...applied sept 19th, paper route, PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2014

and have applied for TRV

**level of study
MrArams you wan give us visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Jaydenehis: Ha,are you serious?i stated it in mine o. Please should I edit that part out?

well accord to me, I really don't know about others opinion, I will advice you not to expressly state it...u can replace it with stuff like pdg or masters in this and that will be career booster for me back home, of course they expect u to come back. just try and sync it with ur Job or career path.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
opsynusy: MrArams you wan give us visa

its the tradition here to state ur school, start date and date of trv submission . in fact its long over due.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by giftwalter: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Guy dat means the Library will be my only girl friend...no wahala as long as they pay my tuition.
sidnigga:
Guy d best way out is to study hard in canny, u will get scholarship based on ur academic performance, that wud subsidised ur tuition or either pays it all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by giftwalter: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Menh you guys are like Consultants and counselors here, very good ones...really thank God for finding this trend....i want to appreciate all those you have quoted me...all i can say is God bless you...
emperoracro: @ Giftwalter, have was once in ur shoes; tired of studyin in Nigeria, wanting sometin beta but money is d probs. Just rely on God He will see u tru.
My Opinions:
1) U can work n raise atleast 2yrs Tuition n 1yr accomodation n upkeep bfor u liv Nija (since u ar goin for UG,most UG ar at least 4yrs)
2) Wen u get to Canada, maintain a very low profile,get a job (n pls stay on d gud side of the law, dont work beyond d permitted durations o)
3) U can also check schools in d scadinavian countries, so offer free tuition but u need to av atleat 6k USD or so bfor u can b given visa

PS: The maths u did bfor is very wrong,y?
- u didnt consider tax
- u can work unlimited hrs during holidays to boost ur income
- 100 weekly expenses is unrealistic, considering the fact dat most low cost apartment is 400Cad monthly

All in all,i applaud ur tenacity. Dont give up.
Good luck to all of us (all d LOA, medical n TRV hopefuls)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Getbizzzy: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
how do I get a Canadian visa with flight ticket like for N200?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Huzzie: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Better to be late than being late. ..HaPpy independence my e-family.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Getbizzzy: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
giftwalter: Menh you guys are like Consultants and counselors here, very good ones...really thank God for finding this trend....i want to appreciate all those you have quoted me...all i can say is God bless you...

can you pls throw more lights? thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Huzzie: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2014

and have applied for TRV

**level of study
It's amazing how time flies, this time last year I had my name on a list like this for TRV hopefuls. ....For those that already applied or intending to apply,I pray you shall all get God's favour and mercy. For those that have been denied/delayed, don't give up because your story may be like mine too. And to my Ogas (Siga, Fhemmy, Chrigo,Playpays, Tolyem, Earthgreener et al) stay blessed. Anyways, I deemed it necessary today to pray for all ... #I can never forget this forum, tight schedule won't allow my frequent appearance here. Love you all....

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
degreat11:

its the tradition here to state ur school, start date and date of trv submission . in fact its long over due.
oh I see
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by giftwalter: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
more lights on what?
Getbizzzy:

can you pls throw more lights? thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by giftwalter: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Guys pls i want to take the English proficency test, I was told that IELTS is better than TOFEL..Is it true? and plz how is the exam? how can i get good grades? Any advice plz?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jaydenehis: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ok,thank you
double08:

State it but don't over emphasise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jaydenehis: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ok,thank you
degreat11:

well accord to me, I really don't know about others opinion, I will advice you not to expressly state it...u can replace it with stuff like pdg or masters in this and that will be career booster for me back home, of course they expect u to come back. just try and sync it with ur Job or career path.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.