Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825547 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:
UWC Dear! How is studies!
Studies are going well, let me know when mun gives u a feedback. I wish you the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 3:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel: Attention! attention! Attention!

Justwise please I need your attention, cause someone on this thread has been extorting money from people.
I think the matter needs to be addressed so that other members of this thread will be on alert. I've been keeping this inside and I can't any longer, I'm very sure people fell victims, I was a victim, now I'm telling him to pay and he's calling me a "btch". Sorry for that word but I'm quoting his exact words and other words as well. He collected money from victims like me and actually bought s5 for himself and so many news and stories, please I'm not derailing this thread, I think this air needs to be cleared.
Madam, expanciate, mention names, give us screenshot of your discussion, if possible teller you made payment with and the purposse of your transaction.
You really don't need to cover-up a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 3:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Holmes007: My sincere advice to recent TRV choppers. if you plan to travel by Nov/Dec and you haven't booked your flight ticket or maybe you are waiting till a week to when you wanna travel.

DONT TRY IT! cus the tickets will be expensive then except of course you are very rich.

Imagine flying to Canada with less than N150k via Ethopia and less than 200k via BA and KLM(Booking through their official website).

Out of curiosity, i went to 2 travel agencies to see if i can get cheaper rates but to my dismay, their charges were higher than that of the official carrier/airline. imagine one "ASKARI" charged me N2.4mill!... lol

For some Airline like BA and KLM, it is cheaper now if you book return ticket online (lets say you depart Nov/Dec 2014 and Return May 2015).
Note: its not compulsory to come back by that may 2015 oh.
For those who dont have a US or UK Visa, avoid route through the USA and UK since one requires a Transit Visa.

Finally, if your TRV is at hand, book now, and for all awaitees', immediately you Chop please book on time as well so as to save some cash. I am beginning to feel like i should have booked a month ago when my visa was approved maybe i would have booked a ticket for less than N100k grin

Is it advisable to book while still waiting for medical/trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 02, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Why not narrate your encounter with such person and possibly his or her moniker name...
Gladly

He goes by the moniker Amefrica

I will summarize cause trust me, I can't remember all the stories.

So when he first got denied, he came saying how all his parents went exile, his dad went somewhere and the mum went somewhere and his uncle is not recheable so he needs money for a second application, with other stories that make stories sweet so out of my kind/mumu heart I gave part of the amount I can afford. (This is the part I fell victim) he asked other people but two people I know didn't fall victim at least they told me they didn't.

Then after his visa, he started another story, how his parents can't foot his bill that he might defer to January admission and how he doesn't have flight money, I didn't fall a victim but a friend of mine nearly fell into the trap so I warned him against it.
And other stories

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:
Madam, expanciate, mention names, give us screenshot of your discussion, if possible teller you made payment with and the purposse of your transaction.
You really don't need to cover-up a scammer.
When I was asking him of my money yesterday, he was like he never open account for canada, and next thing he deleted him off his bbm, but I have screenshots from two members verifying he asked them for money, as of teller if there's a way I can call gt bank to send proof I will, I think there is a way sef, which will be a very long thing but I can't come here to start lying. It's like warning people cause he might come and start saying something is happening to him in school and needs money and people will pity him like I did, also he knows people from USA thread as well, I wonder how many people he has asked. Wish I know someone from there to ask

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 3:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
Gladly

So when he first got denied, he came saying how all his parents went exile, his dad went somewhere and the mum went somewhere and his uncle is not recheable so he needs money for a second application, with other stories that make stories sweet so out of my kind/mumu heart I gave part of the amount I can afford. (This is the part I fell victim) he asked other people but two people I know didn't fall victim at least they told me they didn't.

Then after his visa, he started another story, how his parents can't foot his bill that he might defer to January admission and how he doesn't have flight money, I didn't fall a victim but a friend of mine nearly fell into the trap so I warned him against it.
And other stories

SERIOUSLY!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 02, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

SERIOUSLY!!!!!
Yea I'm serious, I'm really sad and feeling like a fool for falling for it.
I'm waiting for Justwise to know if screenshots are allowed.
I don't even know if I'm violating the rule saying it out open like this but I think people should know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 3:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
Yea I'm serious, I'm really sad and feeling like a fool for falling for it.
I'm waiting for Justwise to know if screenshots are allowed.
I don't even know if I'm violating the rule saying it out open like this but I think people should know
So sorry u hv to experience such here expecially with the good name you both have made on the thread.
U hv done well highlighting such serious attention, ppl should be very careful when folks on here start seeking financial assistance of any sort...or sending money to those in canny to assist them paying for accomodation nd d rest of it.
Well its an eye opener for u, kindly put it behind and move on bcoz obviously u aint gonna get ur money back... The prayers of those you have helped here will strenghten you to overcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 02, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
So sorry u hv to experience such here expecially with the kind good name you both have made on the thread.
U hv done well highlighting such serious attention, ppl should be very careful when folks on here start seeking financial assistance of any sort...or sending money to those in canny to assist them paying for accomodation nd d rest of it.
Well its an eye opener for u, kindly put it behind and move on bcoz obviously u aint gonna get ur money back... The prayers of those you have helped here will strenghten you to overcome.

Yea thanks a lot though I feel the money ain't coming I think I needed to hear it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 3:47am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:

Yea thanks a lot though I feel the money ain't coming I think I needed to hear it.
Its really a wrong start for such a long race.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bukky1989: 3:58am On Oct 02, 2014
MrArams: Office Address:
Canada Visa Application Centre
No 16, Billings way, Oregun Industrial area,
Ikeja, Lagos

I doubt if the number will be of benefit to a non lagos resident who needs a descriptive address of how to get to VFS. I would have love to help but am a non-lagos resident and not too familiar with lagos. I was fortunate the day I went for my bio as I didnt have to go by public transport. VFS is popular on billings way, oregun. To those that are familiar with the place should please give a descriptive address of how to get to VFS.

Thank u all so much. I was also fortunate to sit beside someone who knew d place on my way from berger. I dropped at berger n went under d bridge den crossed over to take a bus going to ojota/alawusa/ oregun bus
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Klinkiddy: 3:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
Gladly

And other stories

Did u just mention "AMEFRICA"? This is a shocker! shocked shocked shocked
I'm even short of words... So that guy really did that lipsrsealed? With all the good deeds he has done on this thread....
Now thinking maybe he did the same to "Lovelydamsel" thats why the two never have a good time on this thread
@Slimdel... Pls take @ dear...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bukky1989: 4:05am On Oct 02, 2014
moshood1993:

okay, please could you eend me ya email. lets rub mind together . sarnia or toronto campus ...I was given admission for jan .

So sorry am just replying, i will lik to rub minds too. Going for toronto campus. Bukkyogunwale@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 4:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
Gladly

And other stories

Lmao... Interesting

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
Gladly

And other stories

Really? grin grin Keep the drama up shaa.. wink

By the way, I sent you a couple of texts today, no reply! Anyways, I won't start talking unnecessarily here, I'm way mature than all that. If my being in Canada here is what have been giving you sleepless nights, and disturbing your existence then I'm pretty sure we can sort it out! I don't care if you start embarassing yourself not me on here, na you sabi. Always striving hard to gain attention!

Anyway, I will give you a call tomorrow morning. Goodnight!

Cheers! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 5:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
Gladly

And other stories

Whaooooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 5:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... Family dey sexy as ever... and still stayed Gucci down to the socks... grin

@Oga Siga
Sorry to say elegbon you are not serious shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me self go stay PRADA down to my Condoms

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 5:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

By the way, I sent you a couple of texts today, no reply! Anyways, I won't start talking unnecessarily here, I'm way mature than all that. "If my being in Canada here is what have been giving you sleepless nights, and disturbing your existence then I'm pretty sure we can sort it out! I don't care if you start embarassing yourself not me on here, na you sabi."

Cheers! cheesy
Guilty or not guilty? angry . Your response to this is really bad and could deter people from helping out in one way or the other. If Slimdel actually helped out when you needed her then withdraw that statement...don't be an ingrate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 5:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
Gladly

And other stories

You gotta be kidding me!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by johfrox(m): 5:44am On Oct 02, 2014
degreat11:

so u av brother with that kind of SOA, u still dey use ur Uncle... so be frank ur uncle doesn't want to give u his SOA

Lol, I kinda trust him. My thought was since he agreed to give me his company's SOA and with the belief that huge sum would be there, I wouldn't have problem in the sponsorship aspect of my docs.

I trust him and I got no bad feelings towards him. He's been there for me times without number.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 5:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: abeg sister explain what u mean by boosted , or r u wan of d OLUWOLE BABES

Crazay azz nigga grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 6:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel: Attention! attention! Attention!

Justwise please I need your attention, cause someone on this thread has been extorting money from people.
I think the matter needs to be addressed so that other members of this thread will be on alert. I've been keeping this inside and I can't any longer, I'm very sure people fell victims, I was a victim, now I'm telling him to pay and he's calling me a "btch". Sorry for that word but I'm quoting his exact words and other words as well. He collected money from victims like me and actually bought s5 for himself and so many news and stories, please I'm not derailing this thread, I think this air needs to be cleared.

Slimdel:
Gladly

So when he first got denied, he came saying how all his parents wenbt exile, his dad went somewhere and the mum went somewhere and his uncle is not recheable so he needs money for a second application, with other stories that make stories sweet so out of my kind/mumu heart I gave part of the amount I can afford. (This is the part I fell victim) he asked other people but two people I know didn't fall victim at least they told me they didn't.

And other stories

Sorry to hear this but i'm not surprised that you got taken in, you come across to me as somebody with a good heart that sees things in 'black & white'.

Sometimes you need to be cynical for your own good, like in this case....if somebody who is intending to apply for Canadian visa as a student can not afford the application fee....that cynical part of you will start wondering how will this person afford flight ticket, school fees, accommodation and feeding in Canada? Alarm bell should have started ringing at that point.

I hope you get your money back and this will also serve as a warning to others here.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by dolpaz: 6:44am On Oct 02, 2014
justwise:

Sorry to hear this but i'm not surprised that you got taken in, you come across to me as somebody with a good heart that sees things in 'black & white'.

Sometimes you need to be cynical for your own good, like in this case....if somebody who is intending to apply for Canadian visa as a student can not afford the application fee....that cynical part of you will start wondering how will this person afford flight ticket, school fees, accommodation and feeding in Canada? Alarm bell should have starting ringing at that point.

I hope you get your money back and this will also serve as a warning to others here.

Justwise is too wise to be just..

Nice word there ! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by okemi(m): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2014
pchax:

Thanks. University of Windsor, Ontario.

@pchax pls get to me on :- gazza_ds@yahoo.com

Wanna make an urgent enquiry.. Pls Sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Klinkiddy: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

By the way, I sent you a couple of texts today, no reply! Anyways, I won't start talking unnecessarily here, I'm way mature than all that. If my being in Canada here is what have been giving you sleepless nights, and disturbing your existence then I'm pretty sure we can sort it out! I don't care if you start embarassing yourself not me on here, na you sabi. Always striving hard to gain attention!

Cheers! cheesy

Gehn gehn shocked shocked
Kom see Life drama ooo grin abi nah like dis Amefrica and Slimdel won take start there own relationship grin
"Chrigo and MissBon" shey d two of una dey sleep ni...
Naxo e dey happen? Anyway make i cross leg dey look where dis issue go end embarassed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Joe980: Guilty or not guilty? angry . Your response to this is really bad and could deter people from helping out in one way or the other. If Slimdel actually helped out when you needed her then withdraw that statement...don't be an ingrate.

U rite Oga Joe, in as much as dis e-family has stand d test of time, dis shldnt be an exemption. Amefrica if Slimdel has extended her hand of help to u, u shld reply back as a good turn. Remember, d world is a village, n we humans are like river,we flow to any dimension n destination.
@slimdel...just stay calm ma', u r a very respectable lady on dis trend...with amefrica,oga siga,chrigo..n d rest...ejo,bikko,dalu... wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tayoamos: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Pls house, I am interested in migrating to Canada to work and also to move my family. I am a 35 years old medical doctor, with 2 kids. How best can I do that? I have been ton the USA twice on visiting, but will like to migrate to Canada legally.
Pls assist me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2014
tayoamos: Pls house, I am interested in migrating to Canada to work and also to move my family. I am a 35 years old medical doctor, with 2 kids. How best can I do that? I have been ton the USA twice on visiting, but will like to migrate to Canada legally.
Pls assist me
https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2014
WESTERNCR: thanks but what about the school's condition of setting out a deadline for payment otherwise the student will forfeit his or her seat for the program

If there is a deadline for you to make payments. please make the deposit or full payment before the deadline even if you haven't gotten your TRV.
There is no point if after getting your TRV you can't go to school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Did CIC go on holiday yesterday?

Its not their holiday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by WESTERNCR: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2014
you can read through these threads and you will find answers to your question.
Shalom

tayoamos: Pls house, I am interested in migrating to Canada to work and also to move my family. I am a 35 years old medical doctor, with 2 kids. How best can I do that? I have been ton the USA twice on visiting, but will like to migrate to Canada legally.
Pls assist me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2014
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG
2. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper route, PG
3. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online route, UG
4. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper route, UG
5. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper route, UG
6. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online route PG
7. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online route PG
8. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper route, PG
9. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper route, Diploma

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.