Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,280 members, 7,849,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (834812 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jamicanlady: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2014
Thanks @ osazee64 and eddy20
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2014
millymc:
sept 3rd applicant frm online route or paper route? Since its ghana,then it must b paper route....hw cn they skip all those ppl frm 19th sept....

I'm sure the letter must be from lagos, online route...abeg make dem paper routers no get high bp oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2014
emperoracro:

Walahi seriousness far frm u, F ones ko Na hermaphrodites own u go see. Hahahhahhahahahaahahahhahaha
Congrats sir for the medicals! #mydwarfboss#

@Cmangood, congrats sir

@ Lonewolf001 What error prompt are u getting when u try to apply?

@ Madam Opsynusy and Habeeb n d rest of u dat like posting all d time, last warning, stop makin dis thread run so fast, i intend getting my trv bfor this part 6 expires and the rate at which u guys are goin u dnt want dat to happen, cos i never apply for trv. Hahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Best wishes to each and everyone of us, i pray dat anytin standing against our plans, dreams and ambitions shall be demolished in d Mighty name of Jesus', we shall all jubilate with each other, just lik mantiger is feeling lik a Van dam in Jesus' name. Amen
you sha like calling ds opsynusy shaaaaaaaa grin wink cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fxsly: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2014
millymc:
before downloading ur application forms,u were prompted to download a particular pdf acrobat or something....did u do that or u just went ahead with the one u already had on ur system?
i have adobe xi on my system already which is the current version
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fxsly: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2014
double08:

If it's a pdf file try another browser
thanks brother for the hint i just changed my browser and it worked. thanks again and all that tried helping
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2014
redribs:
Meanwhile, for the Paper routers and anyone else concerned, your application may not be all the way in Accra

check the announcements on this link below:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/index.aspx?menu_id=2&lang=eng

So you might want to just take a stroll to the embassy in your proximity rather than bother Accra with calls, lol... (just kidding)
so both are bn processed in lag...cool tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2014
opsynusy:
you sha like calling ds opsynusy shaaaaaaaa grin wink cool

u b star now
how are u copein with d wait?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2014
opsynusy:
so both are bn processed in lag...cool tho
just check ur tracking ID, and you will know where urs is being processed.

sup er'1?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2014
emperoracro:

u b star now
how are u copein with d wait?
its not only star,gulder nko..... I have exhausted my chilling pills o,mayb you buy me some...I think the hardest part of this whole thing is the "the waiting" I can imagine wht double08 is going thru right now,he ll be checking his mailbox every second
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2014
opsynusy:
its not only star,gulder nko..... I have exhausted my chilling pills o,mayb you buy me some...I think the hardest part of this whole thing is the "the waiting" I can imagine wht double08 is going thru right now,he ll be checking his mailbox every second

This immigration issue na full time job o, starting frm searchin for sch,transcript issue,applyin n waitin for LOA,den sourcin for trv app docs,applyin n waitin no b small tin, God will surely help us, He neither sleep nor slumbers,He definitely wont now.
Sorry for the wait,expect a gud news.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lonewolf001: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Omonjoe:
yea....i ve bn able to track it. the tracking code ws changed at Lagos ofix...I had to call d Lagos ofix to get d new code.

ok tanx i send you a message so we can chat privately
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2014
Lonewolf001:

ok tanx i send you a message so we can chat privately

Hello,have you being able to submit your app through the MUN portal?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2014
Josh121:
Hello House , please am sponsoring my brother , and i have the following ducument ,
Landed property
certificate of incorporation
stock portfolio statement
my statement of account with more than 7m in it
Please advice
write a company letter head of sponsorship for your brother,and indicate on the letter why u are sponsorin him and also indicate he would return to nigeria after his studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by uceebee(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2014
Hey People, E don tey ooo!! shocked grin
whats happening?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lonewolf001: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2014
brandymcmb:

Hello,have you being able to submit your app through the MUN portal?

not yet buh i guess i'll b done by 2day d site has a particular period dat it is opened for so dats when u can apply i have completed the form i just need to make payment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2014
warrikid:
oh great,I'm jes like you anyway. What route did u go before n which r u goin now. I went paper b4,still contemplating dis online route thing tho.
I don't know of online route,but paper route gives u the opportunity to explain urself more to the vo.But above All with God all things are possible.Just pray and hold ur peace let God act for u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by georgey2k(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Asalyn:
Guys am fed up with dz designated learning institute number DLI ....trying to validate but it is not goin through....*correct format is 0 followed by 20 digits* dz is d message dts poping up. Guys plssssssss help me. Wat shld I do?
it starts with Alphabet O and not Zero, not really sure of the number of digits after the alphabet O...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Online route still gives you the opportunity to write a letter of intent to explain yourself as much as you can.
eddy20:
I don't know of online route,but paper route gives u the opportunity to explain urself more to the vo.But above All with God all things are possible.Just pray and hold ur peace let God act for u...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2014
Amefrica:

Prince Edward Island, sir.
ok,I thought u where in toronto....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2014
ManTiger:
From todays experience, there are 3diff consulting clinic where the medical test can be done.
1. Qlife
2. Children Practice
3. Asaju Clinic.

The report I've heard about the 3rd on this forum is below par and it was like the owner dey JAZZkoted cos people seems to preferred the clinic.

The young lady we met at the reception was saucy (she seems to be a deeperlifer, I am too), I heard her telling me twice that she was done with me while I was still pleading, obviously we didn't book ahead, it was after a guy gave me Qlife's number and spoke with the receptionist where I got to know that their medical is even cheaper that she turned her attention to me. To me, its not so proper cos it was not written on the med letter to book appointment ahead, should it, I would have!

And on the medical examination, grin grin, I was not with the dude but the first lady came out frowning while the 2nd guy came out smilling on the turn of my bro, he came out and was like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, the next thing he said was thank God I wasn't told to remove my panties.
A word!

Kindly share your medical experience at Qlife and children Practice...

Good night folks.
childrens practice to me is the best place to get ur medicals done,all the staffs there are nice and friendly,and they will always tell u what to do.Lovely place
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2014
oghos2k:
Online route still gives you the opportunity to write a letter of intent to explain yourself as much as you can.
ok,well I got my Trv in exactly 3 months....and I used Paper route...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2014
eddy20:
childrens practice to me is the best place to get ur medicals done,all the staffs there are nice and friendly,and they will always tell u what to do.Lovely place
wat is their fees like,n hw long did it take to post the result to CIC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2014
millymc:
wat is their fees like,n hw long did it take to post the result to CIC
28k.and it takes 3 or 4 days to send ur result to CIC.I got my trv 14 days after I did my medicals at childs practice....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2014
Did my medicals at childrens practice and I didnt have to book an appointment.. i just walked in and out within 1.5Hr.. Did it last week thursday and on my CIC account, it changed to pass yesterday so it takes about 4 working days to have to submit your results.. I think theyre very efficient and have good reception too. Nice looking girl that attends to people politely and even on phone... Screw ASAJU..
eddy20:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2014
oghos2k:
Did my medicals at childrens practice and I didnt have to book an appointment.. i just walked in and out within 1.5Hr.. Did it last week thursday and on my CIC account, it changed to pass yesterday so it takes about 4 working days to have to submit your results.. I think theyre very efficient and have good reception too. Nice looking girl that attends to people politely and even on phone... Screw ASAJU..
yes the girl at childs practice is lovely,we where even gisting befor I went it for my medicals,I even called her on phone to ask if my results have been sent and she gave me a polite answer.what school are u heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2014
U. Regina
eddy20:
yes the girl at childs practice is lovely,we where even gisting befor I went it for my medicals,I even called her on phone to ask if my results have been sent and she gave me a polite answer.what school are u heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2014
Hello house, please my sponsor gave me a notarized letter stating he will sponsor me and all...but hes saying there is no need for letter of sponsorship since he has stated it in the notarized letter....please advise!

Also, i have the lagos state birth certificate.....is that ok?
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2014
eddy20:
28k.and it takes 3 or 4 days to send ur result to CIC.I got my trv 14 days after I did my medicals at childs practice....
oh nice.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2014
redribs:

So I'm still last on this list... I think I should just check back in 6 weeks b4 I use hypertension to trouble myself... the wait is too tiring *yawns* Thank God the list is moving at least...

We actually submitted same day...

MrAdams.. Oya coman update this list...

meritdee: OCTOBER 10, Humber, Online, Adv Dip.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2014
larryshow40:
Hello house, please my sponsor gave me a notarized letter stating he will sponsor me and all...but hes saying there is no need for letter of sponsorship since he has stated it in the notarized letter....please advise!

Also, i have the lagos state birth certificate.....is that ok?
Thanks
my dear friend u need a letter of sponsorship from ur uncle
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Lonewolf001:

not yet buh i guess i'll b done by 2day d site has a particular period dat it is opened for so dats when u can apply i have completed the form i just need to make payment

Ok pls notify when yours has gone through,bieng trying,its not bieng going through
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2014
I got a mail from CiC saying my app has been updated but when I checked my cic account,I found no new message there. Please,what does this mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.