Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830994 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by showfz(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
MrArams:
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. stayboy1602: JULY 17, U of T, online, UG.
2. Oghos2k: AUGUST 6, U of R, online, PG. MEDICALS
3. realone01: AUGUST 8, U of R, online, PG. MEDICALS
4. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG. MEDICALS
5. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper, PG.
6. LearnLife: AUGUST 19, red river college, paper, Adv Dip
7. kazzy78: AUGUST 19, Humber College, paper, PG
8. famolino: August 21, Humber College, Online, PG. delayed
9. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online, UG. MEDICALS
10. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper, UG.
11. cman4good: AUGUST 30, MUN, onliine, PG. MEDICALS
12. tianadiva: SEPTEMBER 5, Uni of Manitoba, online, UG.
13. masterp204: SEPTEMBER 7, Lambton college, online, PG.
14. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper, UG.
15. jojcanada: SEPTEMBER 9, Seneca college, Paper, PG.
16. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online, PG.
17. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online, PG.
18. Mesh2003: SEPTEMBER 17, North Island college, paper, PG.
19. Mcjimmy:SEPTEMBER 18, Conestoga College, Paper, PGD
20. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper, PG.
21. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma.
22. Leaderdeji: SEPTEMBER 25, Selkirk college, online, PG
23. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, Online, UG.
24. tweeny24: SEPTEMBER 29, centennial college, paper, diploma.
25. omooba: OCTOBER 1, laurentian university, online route, PG.
26. Dafinest4life: OCTOBER 2, Olds college, online, diploma.
27. lewoxxy: OCTOBER 2, Seneca college, online, PG
28. gydlol: OCTOBER 7, Georgian college, online, diploma
29. standupguy: OCTOBER 8, Conestoga college, online, PG
30. redribs: OCTOBER 10, UOttawa, Online, PG.

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

UPDATED
[/b]

October 16, Red River College, Online, Diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
meritdee:

We actually submitted same day...

MrAdams.. Oya coman update this list...

meritdee: OCTOBER 10, Humber, Online, Adv Dip.

oh that's nice... I'm hoping our processing time takes 5 weeks or less sef lol.

meanwhile, you can update that list urself. Anyone can

All the best sir

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
georgey2k:
Good day house, please I want to confirm something, need the experienced ones in d forum, I am applying for a year PGD bt intend working for a year before going for the masters proper, so my question is while applying for visa, should I state 1yr as hw long I intend staying in Canada since the admission letter states a year as duration for d programme, or do I state all d years I intend staying for the PGD and Masters... thanks
you are going for pgd,so its the 1 year of ur pgd dats ur intended stay time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////
And which sch is dat pls? Most usually ask for depositby certain deadline. I think I like this ur skul.

University of Lethbridge, alberta. Once I get my study permit and TRV, I'm expected to scan it to them. Only then will I be required to pay 80 dollars deposit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
yomisley:
hmmmm pls house i apply to MUN on the Aug 27, 2014 actually use my waec, but they later ask if i have attend any post secondary institution and i said yes, but i just write the first yr/first semester exam. they requested for my transcript, i went to my school to apply for transcript but now the transcript is taking forever to come out. i told the skul to confirm my statement of result online i gave them my information to confirm my result, but the school refuse they said transcript is what they require. i dont know if i can still meet up for the january intake.. pls house advise a brother...

I think the sch put your age into consideration and that's why they expect u to already have one form of post secondary education. Do let them know that you are currently in your 1st year of post secondary education so the possibility of getting a transcript is extremely slim. Advise them to assess u based on your WAEC. #my thought
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by georgey2k(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Siga:
... U can only state the duration of your current admission .... dare state u plan to stay longer... u go enter second chance... no try am...Keep in mind once u finish this first one and secure Post graduate work permit... U are no more eligible for it after masters...
Mr. Siga, I hail you, you are really a blessing to this forum... keep it up.. I'm still confused a little, how long is post graduate work permit and is it possible to stay back after the masters, although i'll still come back for few weeks and go back, probably plan towards permanent residence... what's your suggestion?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
georgey2k:
Mr. Siga, I hail you, you are really a blessing to this forum... keep it up.. I'm still confused a little, how long is post graduate work permit and is it possible to stay back after the masters, although i'll still come back for few weeks and go back, probably plan towards permanent residence... what's your suggestion?
... Ur Post graduate work permit depends on your study duration.... Since ur program is 2 semesters... most likely u will onyl get 8months Post Grad work permit... Then during that period u can secure a Masters program and apply for Study permit few months before your work permit expires....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Don Siga, pls I need ur advise on hw to repackage for another application.... Got denied last week friday for travel history, current employment situation, personal assets, length of proposed stay, purpose of visit. Na Humber I dey go o (Global business management, lakeshore campus)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
tebbyosi:
Hey...has any one been granted visa for longer than than d expirry date of their passport??

Your TRV can't go beyond d expiry date on your passport even if your proposed course will be longer than it. You are expected to renew your int'l passport while in Canada so that you will be able to apply for TRV renewal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
famolino:
Don Siga, pls I need ur advise on hw to repackage for another application.... Got denied last week friday for travel history, current employment situation, personal assets, length of proposed stay, purpose of visit. Na Humber I dey go o (Global business management, lakeshore campus)
... That na gbogbo ooo... u alone with all those reasons... U need total overhauling bro... Though they are all linked ...U will be ok next app... Just address all of them one by one... Travel History can be ignored... Ain't nothing u can do about that ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chineke thank Sir

MEDICALS!

18 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
famolino:

My bro, plz do whatever needs to be done and quickly refire coz u don't have luxury of time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Siga:
... That na gbogbo ooo... u alone with all those reasons... U need total overhauling bro... Though they are all linked ...U will be ok next app... Just address all of them one by one... Travel History can be ignored... Ain't nothing u can do about that ....
Serious overhauling o.... How do I address the 'current employment situation', I finished serving dis march and I'v not been working since.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
double08:
Chineke thank Sir

MEDICALS!
Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Holu26:

My bro, plz do whatever needs to be done and quickly refire coz u don't have luxury of time
Abi na, I'm trying to address their reasons ni o... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
thanks i wrote the skul to let them know, but my fear is i dont want to be considered for conditional admission.. i was even thinking of applying to another skul..
Holu26:

I think the sch put your age into consideration and that's why they expect u to already have one form of post secondary education. Do let them know that you are currently in your 1st year of post secondary education so the possibility of getting a transcript is extremely slim. Advise them to assess u based on your WAEC. #my thought
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
double08:
Chineke thank Sir

MEDICALS!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
famolino:

Serious overhauling o.... How do I address the 'current employment situation', I finished serving dis march and I'v not been working since.
.... You will have to address that in your SOP... Explain to them that since finishing NYSC... You have been researching programs to further enhance ur skills... And u choose Canada as your destination after extensive search and the process took awhile to secure admission... picking school and program can take time...so, use that point in ur SOP...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
famolino:

Congrats bro

Thanks mate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Joe980:
shocked shocked shocked

Werrin de surprise you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
famolino:

In addition to what boss said, any business u ve been involved and u can show proof include it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
kruxit:
@ Holu26 trust God all d way. ur documents are tight but i didnt see any leave approval from d list, pls include ur sponsors everything to give ur applicatn enuff muscle o. then ur SOP/LOE. it should state ur purpose not past or work experiences..though refernce can b made to them to further support ur claims.pls add ur account statemnt too... for ties with sponsor ur NPC birth cert and his International passport shuld do...believe

My salary is paid in cash. Must I still include my personal SOA?
My bank account has not been really active lately oooo

Anyone with advice should please comment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Finestlex:
cman4good, hope everything is moving fine. missy, chrigo, huzzie, amefrica, i salute all man

I hail oo, finest.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
double08:

Werrin de surprise you?
To the next level bruv. God ain't sleeping! You dig?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
eddy20:
ok,I thought u where in toronto....

Nah man! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
double08:
Chineke thank Sir

MEDICALS!

Congrats bro! finally
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
double08:
Chineke thank Sir

MEDICALS!

Finally....congrats bro...so happy for you..now paper route applicants don dey get medical...to d rest of us,our miracle is on the way...can I hear a loud AMEN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
we will dear congrats on this journey we will surely get der
showfz:
Hello All,
Submitted my documents online today, abeg make una pray for me o

Online, Oct 16, Red River College, Diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
congrats double08

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
emperoracro:

Walahi seriousness far frm u, F ones ko Na hermaphrodites own u go see. Hahahhahhahahahaahahahhahaha
Congrats sir for the medicals! #mydwarfboss#

@Cmangood, congrats sir

@ Lonewolf001 What error prompt are u getting when u try to apply?

@ Madam Opsynusy and Habeeb n d rest of u dat like posting all d time, last warning, stop makin dis thread run so fast, i intend getting my trv bfor this part 6 expires and the rate at which u guys are goin u dnt want dat to happen, cos i never apply for trv. Hahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Best wishes to each and everyone of us, i pray dat anytin standing against our plans, dreams and ambitions shall be demolished in d Mighty name of Jesus', we shall all jubilate with each other, just lik mantiger is feeling lik a Van dam in Jesus' name. Amen
Chai, you waan spoil market for me nii? angry na so one guy pm me dey ask which kain tribal mark I carry! angry
Mantiger is tall with no tribal mark o. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
double08:
Chineke thank Sir

MEDICALS!
omg! Wow my prayers ds morning wasn't in vain..God truly answers prayers ..i said that you ll be the next...lo and behold..it came to pass! congrats

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
hello peeps when does ur application start counting is it from d day u applied or from d day u did biometric jst curious

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.