Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (834887 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2014
My sponsor didnt write a letter of sponsorship either.. Only the notarized affidavit
larryshow40:
Hello house, please my sponsor gave me a notarized letter stating he will sponsor me and all...but hes saying there is no need for letter of sponsorship since he has stated it in the notarized letter....please advise!

Also, i have the lagos state birth certificate.....is that ok?
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2014
double08:

Lol, will wait till next week tho,which will make it exactly 2 months.
Okay,I probably made mistake in my counting. Thought that thursday 16 is exactly your two months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2014
LyfeJennings:
I got a mail from CiC saying my app has been updated but when I checked my cic account,I found no new message there. Please,what does this mean?

You are to check your Application details (Screenshot below) for any changes. When you get the updated message, it doesn't mean there's a new message. It could just be a new change in your application status. Check if there's anything new from the last time you checked in your details.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2014
oghos2k:
My sponsor didnt write a letter of sponsorship either.. Only the notarized affidavit

ohh..have you gotten your TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Nah.. Just done medicals
larryshow40:

ohh..have you gotten your TRV?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Doesnt seem like any update yet. It happened so some persons too where they get update emails from CIC without really having their CIC account updated.. I'm guessing its just a glitch from CIC system.. Just check your application date and observe if theyre close to answering your date before you can really worry about such status update messages
meritdee:

You are to check your Application details (Screenshot below) for any changes. When you get the updated message, it doesn't mean there's a new message. It could just be a new change in your application status. Check if there's anything new from the last time you checked in your details.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2014
oghos2k:
Nah.. Just done medicals

Alright...thanks

Please house can i use the Lagos state Birth Certificate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2014
oghos2k:
Doesnt seem like any update yet. It happened so some persons too where they get update emails from CIC without really having their CIC account updated.. I'm guessing its just a glitch from CIC system.. Just check your application date and observe if theyre close to answering your date before you can really worry about such status update messages
bro, be cool be cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2014
LyfeJennings:
I got a mail from CiC saying my app has been updated but when I checked my cic account,I found no new message there. Please,what does this mean?
when did you apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2014
oghos2k:

I don't think its a glitch... I believe it's prolly a programme that has been designed to notify the account owner of any changes or log-on made by CIC representative. e.g. the 'noreply@' Bot sends you a notification when any of your credentials is downloaded for evaluation. It actually shows they are working on it. IMO tho... I no dey work with them, just viewing the ish from a programming angle and for the record, I no be programmer o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2014
millymc:
when did you apply?

Sept 2 and I'm resuming oct 22
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2014
LyfeJennings:

They are on your profile bruv...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2014
meritdee:

I don't think its a glitch... I believe it's prolly a programme that has been designed to notify the account owner of any changes or log-on made by CIC representative. e.g. the 'noreply@' Bot sends you a notification when any of your credentials is downloaded for evaluation. It actually shows they are working on it. IMO tho... I no dey work with them, just viewing the ish from a programming angle and for the record, I no be programmer o. grin grin grin
u r right..... I cn remember when I sent them an email fr withdrawal with reasons,the next day my app was updated...even though I didn't see any physical change.so I think it means they r working on his app

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2014
millymc:
u r right..... I cn remember when I sent them an email fr withdrawal with reasons,the next day my app was updated...even though I didn't see any physical change.so I think it means they r working on his app

My thought too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tebbyosi: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Hey...has any one been granted visa for longer than than d expirry date of their passport??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Joe980:
They are on your profile bruv...

I pray o cos na d 4th time be this..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2014
LyfeJennings:

seriously....oct 22 is arnd d corner,what do u do abt that....is there any change on ur profile,when u logged in...lyk r they requesting fr any docs or meds
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2014
millymc:
seriously....oct 22 is arnd d corner,what do u do abt that....is there any change on ur profile,when u logged in...lyk r they requesting fr any docs or meds

Absolutely nothing. I'm just tired of d whole thing. Im so fed up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2014
larryshow40:
Hello house, please my sponsor gave me a notarized letter stating he will sponsor me and all...but hes saying there is no need for letter of sponsorship since he has stated it in the notarized letter....please advise!

Also, i have the lagos state birth certificate.....is that ok?
Thanks

What's the content of the letter? sounds like a letter of sponsorship already!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Absolutely nothing. I'm just tired of d whole thing. Im so fed up

oga ni suru! them go call you today today. You dare not give up now grin. Abeg wah kind of prog starts oct 22? Haven't heard of it b4
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2014
MrArams:

oga ni suru! them go call you today today. You dare not give up now grin. Abeg wah kind of prog starts oct 22? Haven't heard of it b4

Conestoga College
Global Business Management.
Alternate Start Date - Oct 22
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2014
MrArams:

What's the content of the letter? sounds like a letter of sponsorship already!

To whom it may concern
Re: .......my name

This letter is to confirm that i.............of ......, currently employed by....., am the cousin of ...."my name" and that am willing to provide financial support to him whilst he pursue a masters degree program at ...... if there are any question relating to this document please do not hesitate to contact me

your sincerely

His signature and name

Then a Notary public stamp and a signature

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Conestoga College
Global Business Management.
Alternate Start Date - Oct 22

oh! All the best. Buh you applied late and will most likely miss some weeks of class
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2014
MrArams:

oh! All the best. Buh you applied late and will most likely miss some weeks of class

Na dt TRV matter most. I can get my visa,defer my admission till January.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2014
larryshow40:

To whom it may concern
Re: .......my name

This letter is to confirm that i.............of ......, currently employed by....., am the cousin of ...."my name" and that am willing to provide financial support to him whilst he pursue a masters degree program at ...... if there are any question relating to this document please do not hesitate to contact me

your sincerely

His signature and name

Then a Notary public stamp and a signature

Its already a letter of sponsorship buh quite few in words and detail....if he says that's enuf then make do with you have. He can also swear an affidavit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2014
MrArams:

Its already a letter of sponsorship buh quite few in words and detail....if he says that's enuf then make do with you have. He can also swear an affidavit

He cant cos its US...they only do Notarized letter.....thats why he got it stamped from the notary public
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Na dt TRV matter most. I can get my visa,defer my admission till January.
koko grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by shollayboy: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2014
Good morning house, please i am a graduate with 3.76 cgpa from well recognized university here in nigeria and i intend to pursue my master degree program in business administration or management in Canada but most of the universities require GMAT scores which i dont even have. Please, is there any university or school of business in Canada where i can pursue my master program without GMAT requirement and at affordable tuition fees? Pls ur response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2014
shollayboy:
Good morning house, please i am a graduate with 3.76 cgpa from well recognized university here in nigeria and i intend to pursue my master degree program in business administration or management in Canada but most of the universities require GMAT scores which i dont even have. Please, is there any university or school of business in Canada where i can pursue my master program without GMAT requirement and at affordable tuition fees? Pls ur response will be highly appreciated.
.... Get your GMATS done... No Business school that is recognized will accept u without it... This is MBA...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by georgey2k(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Good day house, please I want to confirm something, need the experienced ones in d forum, I am applying for a year PGD bt intend working for a year before going for the masters proper, so my question is while applying for visa, should I state 1yr as hw long I intend staying in Canada since the admission letter states a year as duration for d programme, or do I state all d years I intend staying for the PGD and Masters... thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by showfz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hello All,
Submitted my documents online today, abeg make una pray for me o

Online, Oct 16, Red River College, Diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
georgey2k:
Good day house, please I want to confirm something, need the experienced ones in d forum, I am applying for a year PGD bt intend working for a year before going for the masters proper, so my question is while applying for visa, should I state 1yr as hw long I intend staying in Canada since the admission letter states a year as duration for d programme, or do I state all d years I intend staying for the PGD and Masters... thanks
... U can only state the duration of your current admission .... dare state u plan to stay longer... u go enter second chance... no try am...Keep in mind once u finish this first one and secure Post graduate work permit... U are no more eligible for it after masters...

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.